Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    When i look at games like Ryse and forza 5 I don't see less graphic punch. I think people care more about what they get for that 100 dollars. I expect to pay more because i'm getting more of the things that matter to me.

I never said that. I just expected more out of the gate from the one that supposedly has more of a focus on games.
    But all in the same sense you are discrediting it because it isn't as popular as say Madden or FIFA. Sony offered it. What does that have to do with it being popular. You can't buy it on any non Sony platform. Just because it isn't popular it isn't any less an exclusive as Titanfall or Ryse.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    I never said that. I just expected more out of the gate from the one that supposedly has more of a focus on games.
    Erm what is this post?

At the risk of your post not sounding trollish- please clarify what you did expect? 32 games from 16 studios at launch? Maybe 16 games in 6 months? Unicorns?

What' ​is acceptable to you?

And as mynd said above, the studios are more or less on par in terms of numbers. So apart from Forza, where are MS' 1st party stuff? Dead Rising 3 and Ryse are purchased, non-1st party (sorry Sub, I guess I'm moving the goal posts -it's only fair ).

Oh, and you did say that- by saying MLB isn't "as popular" you are saying that. Otherwise, why else would you apply that qualifier? $#@!s and giggles?

Here is your post again:
    I'd say it's very dry when you look at all the studios they have, and while MLB the show is a great baseball sim it's not a very popular game among sports titles. Its hands down the best baseball game but not near as popular as the soccer, football and basketball games are.
    IIRC, that quote from you, is in response to listing exclusives. Again, by saying "it's not as popular' is adding an extra layer of parameters, with no other logical reason but to say that it doesn't count.

Therefore, what PS4freak summarised, is more or less accurate.
    Last edited by Admartian; 11-21-2013 at 02:56.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    I was going to write something about Sony's up and coming line up being better but I suddenly realised I have no idea what the hell they are doing next year beyond Second Son and The Order.

On the other hand, MS seems to have telegraphed their message already, as I awoke to articles about Phil Spencer already discussing Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Titan Fall, Fable and Max:The Curse of brotherhood.
    (http://www.polygon.com/2013/11/19/51...ncer-interview)

Sony needs to start doing the same I think.

Also, isn't Destiny still a timed exclusive?
    Funny, you use to criticize Sony for revealing too much and here you are now criticizing them for not revealing their upcoming lineup at all.

Elite Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by sainraja View Post
    Funny, you use to criticize Sony for revealing too much and here you are now criticizing them for not revealing their upcoming lineup at all.
    Mynd also purposely ignore that some sony studios have multiple teams.

Destiny and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor is all I need for the rest of the year.

As of right now, F Destiny.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    We gonna go through this again

Turn 10Polygon Digital
    343 IndustriesGurerilla Games
    Black TuskNaughty Dog
    LionheadSanta Monica
    MGS VictoriaSucker Punch
    RareEvolution
    Team DakotaMedia Molecule

Then you have the lesser studios such as Big Park, Lift London, Press play, which all have equivalents in Sony stables(japan studios, Bend etc).

I'm not going to argue if they are any good, because as I said, a lot of them haven't proven anything yet.

But if you look at that list, 4 of those studios only came in to existence in the past 4 years (while 343 existed, they weren't a proper studio).
    I think that enough to say they are investing in the 1st party market.
    Will that investment pay off?

Buggered if I know.
    Haha no, just no! Stop it

SCE San Diego - MLB
    SCE bend studio - syphon filter
    SCE JAPAN studio - Knack
    Sanzaru games - secret agent clank
    Idol minds - pain
    Zindagi games - sports champions
    Supermassive games - until Dawn
    CCP games - dust

Second party - ready at dawn
    Second party - Quantic dreams

And there are more, and then within the bigger SCEWWS most of them are doing 2...In the case of Santa Monica, 3 games at a time.

So please stop, MS will NEVER match Sony's first party games/studios. Not this generation, not the next generation! Not gonna happen lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    for some odd reason im getting the whole "playstation has no games" trollfest going on in my head again.....

7. Likes Two4DaMoney likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    They have it early? Prices ballpark?

I need to price match some 3rd party stuff (as I'm sure EB's will be well above... ).
    $95 for games Forza and ryse etc.

Quote Originally Posted by sainraja View Post
    12 months out isnt to early, we've had this story, try another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    Mynd also purposely ignore that some sony studios have multiple teams.
    Ive heard that story before, everybody told me GG had multiple teams, they didnt.
    Everyone said Naught Dog has multiple teams, they don't.
    Yes ND can splinter off enough of a 2nd team to do the ground work for a 2nd game, but they simply don't have enough to do 2 full production runs. It was still 18 months between Uncharted 3 and TLOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    Haha no, just no! Stop it

SCE San Diego - MLB
    SCE bend studio - PS vita games
    SCE JAPAN studio - Knack

And there are more, and then within the bigger SCEWWS most of them are doing 2...In the case of Santa Monica, 3 games at a time.

So please stop, MS will NEVER match Sony's first party games/studios. Not this generation, not the next generation! Not gonna happen lol

Fixed.
    Why did you list a heap of non -Sony owned studios?

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleNO1 View Post
    for some odd reason im getting the whole "playstation has no games" trollfest going on in my head again.....
    No one said that. But they do get in a fizzle if you suggest MS might have some.
    Last edited by mynd; 11-21-2013 at 03:40.

Elite Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Mynd, those studios do have multiple teams. Stop being in denial. You're making yourself look like an ___ arguing facts.

Destiny and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor is all I need for the rest of the year.

As of right now, F Destiny.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    stolen from Wikipedia (the only reliable source ever! )

Asia
    SCE Japan Studio – Ape Escape, LocoRoco, Patapon, Knack
    Team ICO – Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, The Last Guardian
    Project Siren – Siren series, Gravity Rush
    Polyphony Digital – Gran Turismo series, Tourist Trophy

North America
    Naughty Dog – Crash Bandicoot series, Jak and Daxter series, Uncharted series, The Last of Us
    ICE Team
    SCE Santa Monica Studio – Kinetica, God of War series, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
    SCE San Diego Studio – MLB: The Show, ModNation Racers
    SCE Bend Studio – Syphon Filter, Resistance: Retribution, Uncharted: Golden Abyss
    SCE Foster City Studio - supported studio for SCE Worldwide Studios
    Sucker Punch Productions – Sly Cooper series, Infamous series

Europe
    SCE London Studio – SingStar, EyeToy, PlayStation Home
    Evolution Studios – World Rally Championship, MotorStorm series, Driveclub
    Guerrilla Games – Killzone series
    Guerrilla Cambridge – MediEvil, Killzone: Mercenary
    Media Molecule – LittleBigPlanet series
    XDev - External Dev Studio

Thats just first party

Second party

Asia
    Clap Hanz – Everybody's Golf series

North America
    Insomniac Games – Spyro the Dragon series, Ratchet & Clank series, Resistance series
    Ready at Dawn Studios – God of War: Chains of Olympus, God of War: Ghost of Sparta, Daxter, God of War: Origins Collection, The Order: 1886
    Idol Minds – Pain, Warrior's Lair, Ratchet & Clank Collection
    Sanzaru Games - Secret Agent Clank, The Sly Collection, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
    Zindagi Games – Sports Champions, Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest
    Giant Sparrow - The Unfinished Swan, Edith Finch

Europe
    Quantic Dream – Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, The Dark Sorcerer
    Tarsier Studios – Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic, LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
    Double Eleven – LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
    Novarama – Invizimals, Reality Fighters
    Supermassive Games – Start the Party!, Until Dawn, Tumble, walking with dinosaurs
    Plastic Games - Linger in Shadows, Datura
    Ovosonico - Murasaki Baby
    CCP Games - DUST 514

A substantial list of exclusive content makers

And again, stolen from the most reliable place in the world:

Second-party developer
    Second party developer is a colloquial term used by gaming enthusiasts and media often used to describe two different types of game development studios:

• Independently-owned studios who take development contracts from the platform holders and what they produce will usually be exclusive to that platform.
    • Studios who are partially or wholly owned by the platform holder (also known as a subsidiary) and what they produce will usually be exclusive to that platform.

In reality, the resulting game is first party (since it is funded by the platform holder who usually owns the resulting IP), but the term helps to distinguish independent studios from those directly owned by the platform holder. These studios may have exclusive publishing agreements (or other business relationships) with the platform holder, while maintaining independence. Examples are Insomniac Games (which previously developed games solely for Sony's PlayStation platforms as an independent studio) and Game Freak, (which primarily develops the Nintendo-exclusive Pokιmon game series).

as a point of reference

Microsoft:

United States
    343 Industries – Halo series
    Connected Experiences – Responsible for cloud service on Xbox, servers and online features
    Good Science Studio – Kinect Adventures, Kinect Fun Labs
    Kids and Lifestyle Entertainment – Next generation fitness project - Original IP
    Microsoft Studios – Los Angeles –Responsible for creating exclusive TV series on Xbox Live – Quantum Break TV series, Halo TV series
    Microsoft Studios – Mobile Gaming – ilomilo
    Microsoft Studios – Redmond Publishing – Overseeing and co-developing multiple projects in conjunction with third party development studios based in the Americas and Canada
    Playful Learning – Next generation family project
    Team Dakota – Project Spark
    Turn 10 Studios – Forza Motorsport series
    Twisted Pixel Games – The Gunstringer, LocoCycle, 'Splosion Man series
    Xbox Live Productions – South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play!, South Park: Tenorman's Revenge, Avatar Kinect

Europe
    Lionhead Studios – Fable series, Black & White series, Unannounced MMO-like New IP - (2 team studio - unannounced next generation title)
    Lift London – Multiple AAA Cloud Based gaming projects (4+)
    Microsoft Studios – EMEA Publishing – Overseeing and co-developing multiple projects in conjunction with third party development studios based in Europe, Middle East and Asia regions
    Press Play – Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
    Rare Ltd. – Banjo-Kazooie series, Viva Piρata series, Perfect Dark series, Conker series, Killer Instinct series, Kameo: Elements of Power, Grabbed by the Ghoulies, Jetpac series, Kinect Sports series- (3 team studio - Concurrent development of various titles)
    Soho Productions – Kinect Sesame Street TV

Canada
    BigPark – Joy Ride series, Kinect Sports: Season Two
    Black Tusk Studios – Untitled Stealth Game - (an unannounced next generation title)
    Microsoft Studios Victoria – Untitled Core Project

Asia
    Microsoft Studios Osaka - Unannounced Projects
    Non Game Development
    Microsoft Studios – Sentient Team Working with internal and external teams and sharing new technologies
    Microsoft Studios – Skype Xbox Engineering Team Bringing Skype communication software to Xbox platforms through Xbox Live
    Microsoft Studios – Games Testing Organization Responsible for games and entertainment testing; from crash processing, telemetry and data visualization, to automating Xboxes
    Microsoft Studios – Technology and Incubation Group Advancing new products and technologies
    Microsoft Studios – Xbox Core Platform team API and SDK development
    Microsoft Studios – Deep Tech Team Working with top developers outside the company to build next-generation applications on top of Microsoft platforms.

now, go through the list and pick out the studios people actually know
    One falls off quite rapidly
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    Mynd, those studios do have multiple teams. Stop being in denial. You're making yourself look like an ___ arguing facts.
    I know ND have enough to kick of another game while stlil finishing of another, that's pretty good.
    But no they don't have two complete teams, there has NEVER been any proof of that, and the fact the studio said the whole studios was focused on shipping TLOU, was testament to that.
    Don't get me wrong, no doubt they have a 2nd team which is was busy kicking around the next Uncharted 4 and developing new tools for the next console. They are big enough to do that. But if they truley were two seperate teams, we'd be expecting Uncharted 4 like within 8 moths. After all if Shadow fall could do, it so could ND.

As for GG, I got told that, yes they had multiple teams plus Cambridge (which is really just a rename).
    But again, that's not true. And again Guerrilla games HAS NEVER SAID they have multiple teams to do 2 games at once. That would be why they announced recently they have just started their new game.

All I ask ifs you come up with some proof that Guerrilla has two separate teams making games. Then I will look like an ass

http://segmentnext.com/2013/10/01/gu...t-work-new-ip/
    Last edited by mynd; 11-21-2013 at 04:00.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleNO1 View Post
    It is oddly reminiscent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post

Asia

North America
    Naughty Dog – Crash Bandicoot series, Jak and Daxter series, Uncharted series, The Last of Us
    ICE Team
    SCE Santa Monica Studio – Kinetica, God of War series, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
    SCE Bend Studio – Syphon Filter, Resistance: Retribution, Uncharted: Golden Abyss
    SCE Foster City Studio - supported studio for SCE Worldwide Studios

Europe
    XDev - External Dev Studio

Thats just first party

as a point of reference

Microsoft:

United States
    Connected Experiences – Responsible for cloud service on Xbox, servers and online features
    Good Science Studio – Kinect Adventures, Kinect Fun Labs
    Kids and Lifestyle Entertainment – Next generation fitness project - Original IP
    Microsoft Studios – Los Angeles –Responsible for creating exclusive TV series on Xbox Live – Quantum Break TV series, Halo TV series
    Microsoft Studios – Mobile Gaming – ilomilo
    Microsoft Studios – Redmond Publishing – Overseeing and co-developing multiple projects in conjunction with third party development studios based in the Americas and Canada
    Playful Learning – Next generation family project
    Twisted Pixel Games – The Gunstringer, LocoCycle, 'Splosion Man series
    Xbox Live Productions – South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play!, South Park: Tenorman's Revenge, Avatar Kinect

Europe
    Lionhead Studios – Fable series, Black & White series, Unannounced MMO-like New IP - (2 team studio - unannounced next generation title)
    Lift London – Multiple AAA Cloud Based gaming projects (4+)
    Microsoft Studios – EMEA Publishing – Overseeing and co-developing multiple projects in conjunction with third party development studios based in Europe, Middle East and Asia regions
    Press Play – Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
    Rare Ltd. – Banjo-Kazooie series, Viva Piρata series, Perfect Dark series, Conker series, Killer Instinct series, Kameo: Elements of Power, Grabbed by the Ghoulies, Jetpac series, Kinect Sports series- (3 team studio - Concurrent development of various titles)
    Soho Productions – Kinect Sesame Street TV

Canada
    BigPark – Joy Ride series, Kinect Sports: Season Two
    Black Tusk Studios – Untitled Stealth Game - (an unannounced next generation title)
    Microsoft Studios Victoria – Untitled Core Project

Asia
    Microsoft Studios Osaka - Unannounced Projects
    Non Game Development
    Microsoft Studios – Sentient Team Working with internal and external teams and sharing new technologies
    Microsoft Studios – Skype Xbox Engineering Team Bringing Skype communication software to Xbox platforms through Xbox Live
    Microsoft Studios – Games Testing Organization Responsible for games and entertainment testing; from crash processing, telemetry and data visualization, to automating Xboxes
    Microsoft Studios – Technology and Incubation Group Advancing new products and technologies
    Microsoft Studios – Xbox Core Platform team API and SDK development
    Microsoft Studios – Deep Tech Team Working with top developers outside the company to build next-generation applications on top of Microsoft platforms.

now, go through the list and pick out the studios people actually know
    One falls off quite rapidly
    Fixed.
    One has to wonder why you decided to list 2nd party for Sony, but not MS.
    Truth is ANYONE can be 2nd party.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Fixed.
    One has to wonder why you decided to list 2nd party for Sony, but not MS.
    Truth is ANYONE can be 2nd party.
    because, wikipedia

However, thats not totally true.

CCP games, Quantic Dreams etc. are all signed with sony. there is no sign of that changing.

Asia
    Clap Hanz – Everybody's Golf series

North America
    ICE Team
    Ready at Dawn Studios – God of War: Chains of Olympus, God of War: Ghost of Sparta, Daxter, God of War: Origins Collection, The Order: 1886
    Giant Sparrow - The Unfinished Swan, Edith Finch

Europe
    Quantic Dream – Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, The Dark Sorcerer
    CCP Games - DUST 514
    Tarsier Studios – Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic, LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
    Double Eleven – LittleBigPlanet PS Vita

Microsoft:

United States

Europe

Asia
    This is a more accurate list. you can add exclusive second party devs to the MS list if you choose, but off the top of my head, i only got Insomniac with that rather weird looking title...

Even if you remove the PSV devs and second party devs, the list is still bigger for Sony first party (in terms of quality, i don't even know any of teh ms listed companies )
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Items User name style

12 months out isnt to early, we've had this story, try another one.

Ive heard that story before, everybody told me GG had multiple teams, they didnt.
    Everyone said Naught Dog has multiple teams, they don't.
    Yes ND can splinter off enough of a 2nd team to do the ground work for a 2nd game, but they simply don't have enough to do 2 full production runs. It was still 18 months between Uncharted 3 and TLOU.

Fixed.
    Why did you list a heap of non -Sony owned studios?

No one said that. But they do get in a fizzle if you suggest MS might have some.
    No, ready at dawn was once also just a psp developer.

Santa Monica has 3 teams, stig amussen (butchered his last name) team, Cory balrogs team and another one. But hey let's keep cherry picking

Last edited by YoungMullah88; 11-21-2013 at 04:30.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian

Cool thanks.

Eh tbf no one has got in a tizzle saying MS has games - I think the tizzle comes from people saying Sony's "efforts" aren't good enough" when MS' is more or less the same.

HEck, what does it matter to me if MS/XB1 has games? Now if you're telling me 3 exclusives that we know of (amongst 3rd party titles) aren't enoguh; yet you (general you) say the same effort for the XB1 is adequate, then that's gonna draw some ire. And fair enough too.

Point being, people are annoyed at the double standard.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    because, wikipedia

However, thats not totally true.

CCP games, Quantic Dreams etc. are all signed with sony. there is no sign of that changing.
    But it could, look at Insomniac.
    MS tends to forge partnerships long and short term as well however.

Look at playground games (forza), or Epic (gears).
    There is still nothing stopping 2nd party people from going elsewhere.
    CCP a primarily a PC dev for example.

This is a more accurate list. you can add exclusive second party devs to the MS list if you choose, but off the top of my head, i only got Insomniac with that rather weird looking title...
    Crytek and Ryse?
    Hello?
    MS get $#@! all the time for using 2nd party too much lol.
    Even if you remove the PSV devs and second party devs, the list is still bigger for Sony first party (in terms of quality, i don't even know any of teh ms listed companies )
    Well that's what I was saying, a lot of them are new, nobody knows how they will go.

Cool thanks.

Eh tbf no one has got in a tizzle saying MS has games - I think the tizzle comes from people saying Sony's "efforts" aren't good enough" when MS' is more or less the same.

HEck, what does it matter to me if MS/XB1 has games? Now if you're telling me 3 exclusives that we know of (amongst 3rd party titles) aren't enoguh; yet you (general you) say the same effort for the XB1 is adequate, then that's gonna draw some ire. And fair enough too.

What 3 games are you referring to? These one's coming in the next 6 months?
    Well 3+ whatever they already have on either side =who ever already had more, still has more doesn't it?

But i digress, I never said anything about about Sony not having enough in the next 6 months ( i know your not accusing me personally), infact my point has been we don't know whats coming beyond that. I have no doubt they have something up their sleeves.
    Last edited by mynd; 11-21-2013 at 04:42.

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Cool thanks.

lol..Thats happens on this forum on a daily basis.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    No, ready at dawn was once also just a psp developer.

Santa Monica has 3 teams, stig amussen (butchered his last name) team, Cory balrogs team and another one. But hey let's keep cherry picking

LOL, if that is true about Santa Monica, then they are one of the worst performing developers ever.
    Do you see me jumping up and down about Lionhead having two teams? Not really no.
    Last edited by mynd; 11-21-2013 at 05:26.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    But it could, look at Insomniac.
    MS tends to forge partnerships long and short term as well however.

Look at playground games (forza), or Epic (gears).
    There is still nothing stopping 2nd party people from going elsewhere.
    CCP a primarily a PC dev for example.

Crytek and Ryse?
    Hello?
    MS get $#@! all the time for using 2nd party too much lol.

Well that's what I was saying, a lot of them are new, nobody knows how they will go.

What 3 games are you referring to? These one's coming in the next 6 months?
    Well 3+ whatever they already have on either side =who ever already had more, still has more doesn't it?

But i digress, I never said anything about about Sony not having enough in the next 6 months ( i know your not accusing me personally), infact my point has been we don't know whats coming beyond that. I have no doubt they have something up their sleeves.
    infamous
    MLB
    Driveclub (at least in terms of "Disc releases")

Like I said, I don't care who has more - to say there is a "drought" objectively speaking, is nitpicky (again not referring to you) for either console. There might not be one for you or I, but there's at least 1 or 2 for some people.

lol..Thats happens on this forum on a daily basis.
    Aaaand???
    Last edited by Admartian; 11-21-2013 at 05:27.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Well, i don't know about other people, but i can't wait to play this:

on my 1080p ~40" (i forget its actual size) screen in my living room.

And that pic was taken by myself off of my PC....kinda regretting booking myself a holiday to fiji now

c'est la vie

BTW mynd, i totally challenged you to get your ass whooped in drive club to which you never responded. I took this as a sign of acceptance.....fancy getting your ass whooped in drive club on PSU's homepage?! XD
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Well, i don't know about other people, but i can't wait to play this:

on my 1080p ~40" (i forget its actual size) screen in my living room.

And that pic was taken by myself off of my PC....kinda regretting booking myself a holiday to fiji now

c'est la vie

BTW mynd, i totally challenged you to get your ass whooped in drive club to which you never responded. I took this as a sign of acceptance.....fancy getting your ass whooped in drive club on PSU's homepage?! XD
    You're weird. Would totally kill to be in Musket cove/Denarau/anywhere else in Fiji right now.

Only saving grace is Auckland summer has been kind. i.e. not a total $#@!house like 2 years ago.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Items User name style
    LOL, if that is true about Santa Monica, then they are one of the worst performing developers ever.
    Do you see me jumping up and down about Lionhead having two teams? Not really no.
    They started this for the ps4. Cory just came back to Sony a couple of months ago, stig is heading another team while the 3rd team handled the Last gow title.

It's been known that ms doesn't know how to utilize there 1st party dev. Santa Monica is not Lionhead

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    You're weird. Would totally kill to be in Musket cove/Denarau/anywhere else in Fiji right now.

Only saving grace is Auckland summer has been kind. i.e. not a total $#@!house like 2 years ago.
    when you grow up there and spend every living second on the beach it kinda loses its muster

i can do without many first world amenities....but i cannot go without hot water! the first world has spoilt me!
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

25. Likes Admartian likes this post
    Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    If you look at the history of MS first party games last gen with the 360 and compare them to the PS3, you'll find that MS is lacking.

No doubt this will happen wit this Gen as well, show your hand early is not going to work for the long run.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    They started this for the ps4. Cory just came back to Sony a couple of months ago, stig is heading another team while the 3rd team handled the Last gow title.

It's been known that ms doesn't know how to utilize there 1st party dev. Santa Monica is not Lionhead

Well hopefully now that Peter "real emotion" M. is gone Liondheads output will be a bit more than Fable 4 now with a dog that has real living fleas.

Thread Information