Apprentice

is battlefield worth buying?

So how is this game online, single player and are the graphics nice? I have cod already and was thinking of picking this up too.
    Gamecube: check
    360: check
    XBOX: check
    PSP: check
    PS2: check
    Greatest Console Ever made: NOVEMBER 17TH

I've gotten through the 1st few missions of BF4 and must say the graphics are EPIC. The destruction is awesome too. I was on top of a building in one of the earlier missions trying to blow up a tank. The tank kept pounding the building and before I could blow up the tank.....the whole effin building crumbled under my feet and I died. It was insane and that extends to everything in the game. Ultra realism. The movement isn't near as twitchy as COD but it actually feels pretty close this time. I can't comment on overall "story" of BF4 but honestly, its not meant to have some engrossing story. Bottom line, if ya wanna shoot some AI dudes, BF4 puts you in some cool scenarios to do just that. As far as multiplayer....I've not been able to get on that yet. Looking forward to after next weeks patch.

Veteran
    BF4 like most FPS doesn't offer a mind blowing single player campaign, but still is fun to play although I'm yet to finish it. BF4 multiplayer is where it's at of course, it's currently experiencing some issues but as soon as DICE irons them out next week, should be more than worth it.

PSN ID
    sayyestoweed
    yes it's worth buying im lovin the game so far it simply gorgeous

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Just going to say I did not like the campaign at all. Just a pretty display of graphics with no fill in between. I didn't get around to the MP but I'm sure it is good like always.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    Items PlayStationDiceBattlefield 3
    The campaign sucks worse than BF's, but the multi player is awesome. Well, it will be when DICE fixes their damn servers. If you buy it, don't expect to play conquest until next week at the earliest.

Apprentice

too many games. been stuck playing cod online. crap is addictive. I might pick this up when they patch it. how do the graphics compare to cod? It looks a lot better from the youtube vids but i thought cod sucked from them but playing it live its pretty nice.
    Gamecube: check
    360: check
    XBOX: check
    PSP: check
    PS2: check
    Greatest Console Ever made: NOVEMBER 17TH

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3forlife82 View Post
    too many games. been stuck playing cod online. crap is addictive. I might pick this up when they patch it. how do the graphics compare to cod? It looks a lot better from the youtube vids but i thought cod sucked from them but playing it live its pretty nice.
    It definitely looks much better than COD Ghosts.

Thread Information