Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Dedicated Member
    Syphon_Filter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada, Toronto
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    6,440 (0 Banked)
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3

    Did any buy the non accidental protection plan?

    I have bought the non accidental protection plan for my PS4 on Monday. I haven't received any email from Sony to show how to obtain a service if the system didn't work. Did anyone else got this plan and didn't get any email from Sony?

    Mod Note: Closed for thread redundancy.
    Last edited by Nerevar; 11-21-2013 at 06:37.


    CPU: I7 3820--GPU: Asus Gtx 670 2GB--Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79--HDD: Seagate 2TB--CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X--TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000--PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD--PS3 Slim 750GB--PS VITA 32GB.

  2. #2
    Apprentice
    vinny_pizza79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Patchogue, NY
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    Posts
    314
    Rep Power
    11
    Points
    3,406 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon_Filter View Post
    I have bought the non accidental protection plan for my PS4 on Monday. I haven't received any email from Sony to show how to obtain a service if the system didn't work. Did anyone else got this plan and didn't get any email from Sony?
    I bought the accident plan as insurance for my rambunctious son, and nope, no email. But it is listed under services in my psn account so not too worried.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

  3. #3
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,102
    Rep Power
    243
    Points
    144,727 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!




  4. #4
    Dedicated Member
    Syphon_Filter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada, Toronto
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    6,440 (0 Banked)
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3
    Quote Originally Posted by vinny_pizza79 View Post
    I bought the accident plan as insurance for my rambunctious son, and nope, no email. But it is listed under services in my psn account so not too worried.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    Thank you. I didn't notice that and I just saw it listed under the service list.
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I did thanks.


    CPU: I7 3820--GPU: Asus Gtx 670 2GB--Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79--HDD: Seagate 2TB--CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X--TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000--PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD--PS3 Slim 750GB--PS VITA 32GB.

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Riptide_Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
    PSN ID
    croatoa
    Age
    27
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    8
    Points
    1,548 (0 Banked)
    hmmmm well I plan on getting the accidental insurance- the non-accidental only covers you for system malfunction or hardware defects whereas the accidental covers all not-at-fault issues as well as any problems that you cause through your own actions. So basically bud- I would advise you to try to upgrade to the accidental because it covers accidental and non-accidental- and while you may be careful, life isn't :P

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.