1 14.29%
  • Other

1 14.29%
    PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Mopreme187

What game should i buy on my PS4

Hello PSU'er

I got a problem with what game to buy next and i was hoping to start a discussion about the currently released game.

I got Killzone & AC4 coming ready for the 29th and i was planning on getting watchdogs, but cos its been delayed i want to select another game.
    The games that are standing out so far are:
    Knack,
    Fifa,
    NBA2k14
    Battlefield 4

My gaming background should help with the discussion. I been gaming from a young age on many different system starting with the atari 2800, i play all sorts of genres and love games with a good story and RPG's. im not a trophy hunter and dont mind going online. i like to play with others in clans / guilds. i even like kid games that i can play with my family. On ps3 my fav games were heavy rain, beyond two souls, gtav, MGS4 & skyrim. but i am a fan of silent hill, final fantasy & Assasins creed. Im not a active person in RL but do like to play a sports game from time to time. I like a game with good graphics but id rather have a game with lesser graphics and non repetitive game play.

So discuss, can anyone convince me to buy a title, dont need to be from the list above. but im leaning towards them

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Killzone is good, but not great. If GG had shown a bit of restraint, it could have been awesome. AC4 is excellent, as is BF4. Knack....not my kind of game. Haven't tried NBA or FIFA. Currently playing Need for Speed. It is pretty damn fun.

edit: If I had to choose one from your list, I'd go with BF4, so voted for that.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    I would go with Battlefield 4 or COD: Ghosts as you already have Killzone and AC4
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    You haven't really detailed a proper affinity for sports-type games, just a passing interest, but since you've already got a first-person shooter perhaps consider anything other than Battlefield? FIFA's massive fun, a lot of people seem to love Knack and I've heard good things about NBA. (Just not the EA version, mind). That being said, Battlefield looks incredible. It's a toughie, but I choose FIFA!

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I would just buy them all, which I did. (except knack, I still have to get it)

Thread Information