Superior Member

Change in Plans: Now MINECRAFT will hit the PS3 BEFORE it sees the PS4!

Still no dates, but according to this article, they want to get the block building sandbox game out on the PS3 first, before anything... even before any updates for the Xbox players.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/49...arlier-ps4.htm

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Understandable really, stagger the releases so they're not all competing with each other. Personally only interested in the Vita version though to have a proper version of Minecraft on the go rather than PE, otherwise it's PC all the way.

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    NeoTokyoOutlaw
    I find it to be much better suited to the PC anyway. There are oodles of free mods and skins. Don't they charge you money for skin packs on the XBLA version? No thank you.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    They should of focused on the PS4 and XB1 first, they both use x86 so I would imagine porting it over from the PC to those consoles could have been done fairly quick, the main thing they would have to do is UI of the game a little. I just wonder why they even bothered saying it would be a launch title for both consoles when they were obviously no where near ready!

-=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

PSN ID
    redhat_nerd
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post
    They should of focused on the PS4 and XB1 first, they both use x86 so I would imagine porting it over from the PC to those consoles could have been done fairly quick, the main thing they would have to do is UI of the game a little. I just wonder why they even bothered saying it would be a launch title for both consoles when they were obviously no where near ready!
    Unfortunately I think Notch has lost his $#@!, they're also supposed to be working on a new IP which is starting to go the way of DNF.

PSN ID
    Dullisten
    Fudge! what is the point of that.. only game i was looking forward to getting till infamous

Thread Information