Apprentice
    PSN ID
    atrin1

COD Ghosts redeem code

So last night I entered my redeem code from my preordered receipt of Ghosts so I can get the bonus map and ghost mask. After entering the code I saw it downloading in the store. I went back to COD and played another round and went looking for my new mask in the customize character section.
    It's not there. I checked the downloads in notifications menu and nothing was downloading or showed a completed download

Has this happened to anyone else?? I double checked and read that the mask should be in the "head" section of customize character. And I re entered the code and it says the code has been used

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Your best bet would be to contact the retailer, I'd say. These types of flukes seem common during releases, and if you can provide proof of purchase I'd bet the employee would be willing to give you a code.

(Maybe.) Best of luck to you!
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

Apprentice

I preordered it from Target how can I get the code wasn't on the receipt? I wasn't even aware of this Lol
    Last edited by vnmus; 11-23-2013 at 09:21.

Thread Information