Superior Member
    PSN ID
    billison

Are the battlefield servers were you the list bad? Or is it just me.

Okay been trying to play Battlefield four, and the majority of the time I go to play I get booted out of servers and am greeted with a "lost connection to host please check your connection message", or more often than that I can't even get into a match and I'm greeted with the same message over and over again. I have a really good Internet so that's not the issue. So I'm starting to wonder if either The servers are really just that bad, or if maybe my router and PlayStation don't play nice together. The only other game I've tried playing online is the war frame game and played just fine without issues.
    I'm no hero, never was, never will be.

Veteran
    BF4 on PS4 is currently experiencing issues, such as being kicked out of a game due to losing connection to the EA server, also there's an error going on that closes the game entirely when playing single campaign and sometimes it shows you that your data has been corrupted. DICE is currently working to fix this, an update is scheduled for next week.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I experienced this problem with all the newly released battlefield games since Bad Company 2.
    IT does get fixed eventually but why it takes so long I do not know because its already been fixed in their previous games.

Thing is the stats count each disconnect as a quit even if its not your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    I experienced this problem with all the newly released battlefield games since Bad Company 2.
    IT does get fixed eventually but why it takes so long I do not know because its already been fixed in their previous games.
    It's because "we" keep pre-ordering the damn games. If people stopped buying BF on launch, it would get fixed pronto.

Thread Information