1 14.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Ideas for GTA 6

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    I will remain interested if they change teh ****in location to somewhere other than america...christ on a bike. Anywhere else will do...gta somalia any1?
    I think that a good idea, america is alright it fits the game but its getting boring i would love for GTA to come to England, cuz i know England has violence like america.
    The Last of Us, Anime, Rosie Jones

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Markus
    Quote Originally Posted by Venger View Post
    So if I had suggestions and requirements for GTA6.

1) Branching storylines. Let me fail missions and have to scramble to find alternatives, provide the alternatives. Let me go off script, I should be able to kill anyone and have consequences for my choices. If I take out someone I'll need later, then I'll have to deal with that. There should be a back up story for each branch, even if it means more work. Hell, I'd almost be willing to make it one shot at a mission, short of death, no retries for most things.
    That's something I've thought of too. Have you tried mass effect, heavy rain, or beyond two souls? They have a similar premise.

Okay so I've finished the map and also redesigned the box art. I've edited the words to be more pitch friendly and compiled it all into two do***ents (the map had to be separate). Now all that's left is to get in touch with someone!

PS4 Launch Edition
    PS3 60GB (Upgraded to 500GB)
    Phenom II X4 955, HD 7770 1GB, 6GB RAM

If you add my PSN say you're from PSU or I might delete it!

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It's about time for GTA to leave America.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Thread Information