Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Banned

Iran agrees to a deal on it's nuclear program.

Anybody wanna take bets on how long before this blows up in the west's face and Iran has nukes anyways?

Obama and the other countries are idiots for making this deal. When has Iran ever been trusted to keep it's word? They are playing the world for suckers and laughing all the way to the bank. Cuz you know.... those North Korean agreements on their nuclear programs went so well. What could possibly go wrong with another fanatical regime like Iran's government?

The world will pay for this moronic move. Once Iran has their nukes.......what is the love, peace and coexist crowd gonna have to say about it then? It's like Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown when he tries to kick it and he falls for that trick every time. Iran is Lucy, Obama is Charlie. Dumb ass move!

At least Israel isn't naive!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    sorry what, you really have not paid close attention to this what so ever

These talks should have never took place, because IRAN HAVE A SIMPLE RIGHT TO GROW AND MAKE BOMBS AND WEAPONS AND ENERGY

So the idiots are the countries that false flagged all over this and be littled a country and use the U.S.A created terrorism tactic, to push a isolation geo-political postioning in the middle east
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Ultimate Veteran
    LOL! The only reason why the west made a big deal of Iran is because the Saudi Arabians have a pissing match with them and we need Saudis oil. Iran actually extends civil rights to Christians and Jews. You never hear about it because western journalism is in the pockets of the government (duh.)

Iran WAS a completely peaceful nation until the US and UK decided to freaking overthrow the Prime Minister there in 1953. Plot twist: The western world have been the bad guys in this Iranian conflict THE WHOLE TIME. Frankly, if I were in their shoes, I'd want nukes too.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Apart from all the ethical reasons, does anyone else find it highly hypocritical to have crazy amounts of nukes along with insane military budgets yet you try and stop others from doing the same?

5. Likes Ixion , claud3 likes this post
    Forum Elder
    Yep, no one needs the bomb. They should have all been dismantled by this poiny.

what was dropped in japan is nothing compared to whats in arsenals noe.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Georges_2251
    Items Final Fantasy Tactics
    Iran has nukes anyways?
    They had such a long time ago though....
    Your sig is too friggin' big. Please change it. ~ PSU Staff

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    We all understand how flawed these talks were and not needed
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Finally You Are Free
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    Iran WAS a completely peaceful nation until the US and UK decided to freaking overthrow the Prime Minister there in 1953. Plot twist: The western world have been the bad guys in this Iranian conflict THE WHOLE TIME. Frankly, if I were in their shoes, I'd want nukes too.
    The United States greatly enjoys creating its own enemies. How else could it ever justify its own bloated military arsenal? I mean, a military budget that works to only defend its country? Pfft, don't be ridiculous.

But you're wrong about the oil. I don't know why people still maintain this misconception. The entire war effort over in the Middle East had nothing to do with it. The United States doesn't have secret shipping lines from Saudi Arabia where they're importing cheaper oil. Venezuela most certainly does not want trade relations with the US, yet 12% of our oil still comes from them. This is because oil is a globally traded resource -- it's put on a bigger market and shipped out to the buyers. Only 18% comes from Saudi Arabia, and 34% actually comes from Canada. 2012 statistics*

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    Apart from all the ethical reasons, does anyone else find it highly hypocritical to have crazy amounts of nukes along with insane military budgets yet you try and stop others from doing the same?
    Being a hypocrite seems to be the United States' favorite pass time, specifically in regards to war, freedoms/rights, and spying.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    But the U.S created terrorism, to justfie war

Dedicated Member
    Items Scarlett Johansson
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    If the US is good at anything, it's "playing" world peace police.
    FLASHIN ON YOU

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    The u.s are solo blamers

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatSpaceKoaster View Post
    Anybody wanna take bets on how long before this blows up in the west's face and Iran has nukes anyways?

Obama and the other countries are idiots for making this deal. When has Iran ever been trusted to keep it's word? They are playing the world for suckers and laughing all the way to the bank. Cuz you know.... those North Korean agreements on their nuclear programs went so well. What could possibly go wrong with another fanatical regime like Iran's government?

The world will pay for this moronic move. Once Iran has their nukes.......what is the love, peace and coexist crowd gonna have to say about it then? It's like Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown when he tries to kick it and he falls for that trick every time. Iran is Lucy, Obama is Charlie. Dumb ass move!

You have a sick mind, sorry for you .
    (•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

Forum Sage

Your whole post is BULL$#@!. I'm sorry GreatSpaceKoaster but, someone has to tell you the truth sooner or later.

1. The only ones crying wolf are the Judeo-Christian neoconservative/neoliberal chicken-war-hawks in both Israel and the United States congress. They have a vested interest in beating the drums of war to justify the overly bloated military industrial complex budget and to make sure they always have a revenue stream. They also have a vested interest in ensuring that Israel receives vital American military technology and military and financial aid to the tune of billions annually. This is one of the few means available to the United States to maintain a global military presence.

2. Iran's nuclear program is Iran's business, not America's and certainly not a nation full of self-described descendent divines whom, were exiled more than four thousand years ago by the same nation (under a different name) for their Zionism and inability to get along with their neighbors. Did you know that ancient Israel was a nation for a mere 90 years before they were stamped out of existence?

So I ask you. Why are you towing the line? Did you not do your research? Or is it because you're a beneficiary and really don't give two $#@!s about the real security and peace of the United States?

15. Likes Malt likes this post
    Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by kflashin View Post
    If the US is good at anything, it's "playing" world peace police.
    Except you don't have the balls to do the same to China.
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

17. Likes Lefein likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    It's really funny how America loves to pretend to give a flying rat's ass about world peace all the while entering wars left and right. Iran has a right as a nation to create whatever the hell it so pleases, any foreign nation that has an issue with this fact simply needs Iran to stay weak for it to stay strong. Peace has nothing to do with it, if America is so serious about peace, then why does it keep bolstering Israel? The Israeli regime has shown blatant disregard of internationally protected human rights. Iran has shown no interest in starting a war, what it's trying to do is increase its defenses. Afterall, it was America that taught the world Nuclear Deterrence.

Anyway, this seems appropriate :
    "War is to the 21st century what oil was to the 20th; the pillar that supports the global economy." ~ Roy Campbell

19. Likes Ezekiel likes this post
    Banned

Well I see I've rattled up the pro-Iran crowd apparently. The country that squashed it's own pro-democracy "green revolution". Of which a decent amount that were taken into custody were beaten and in some cases mysteriously died in jail. They must have slipped in the shower and banged their head. The world WILL come to regret Iran getting nukes. Israel might have them, but at least they aren't threatening to wipe out the very existence of Iran. But Iran has repeatedly said it wants to do so to Israel.

As for Israel? I'm not Jewish nor religious (I'm an agnostic), but I recognize their right to exist. That was established by the united nations after world war II. Not my decision. That's the problem with ancient disputes. Back when they occurred, there was no international laws, standards or agreements. We do now going forward, so whatever lands people own now should stay that way from now on unless they want to give them up.

Once you go into ancient claims, it would never end. Where ever you happen to be living in this world, some tribe, ethnic group or family bloodline could very well claim you are on their land. Could you imagine the chaos and mess it would be if we started fighting for claims there is very little proof either way? They say victors are the ones that write history in the past. Since there was no international laws, if a country wanted to take land.... they just took it. No international body to stop them or take disputes in front of.

As for America being the world police? Well folks.... you can't have it both ways. If we enter a dispute, we are criticized for it and told to stop being the world police. When we decide to stay out of disputes, the very same countries scream WTF America?!?! You aren't just gonna sit there are you? Do something!

And all our NATO allies in Europe? The reason your military spending is a low as it is, is because you depend on the USA to back you up. Try and pay for your social programs if you had to provide solely for a military that would truly be sufficient to defend yourself without a "big brother" to have your back. Instead of truly being independent, you depend on a country like the USA to spend billions of it's own dollars for the latest and greatest weapons while you reap the benefits should you need help in defending yourself. But considering your social welfare systems are about getting one group of people to pay for other people's stuff, it's not exactly shocking you guys have this attitude.

As for America making up conflicts to feed the military–industrial complex? You don't need conflicts. As long as a country needs to be prepared for the mere POSSIBILITY of there ever being a war or invasion of it's country, the military–industrial complex will be just fine. Just like things in our own lives, weapons of war need to be replaced and updated on a fairly regular basis. So no.... we don't need conflict to feed the complex. The simple fact that we need to be prepared would keep them in business indefinitely.

Now we have China telling the world it must identify it's aircraft to the Chinese over the East China Sea or risk defensive measures (being shot down).

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...9AO01C20131125

Or China going into India....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ge-crises.html

Stuff like this shows how the military complex in the world is needed. Otherwise things like these would be much more frequent and nobody to stop them. Buuuuuuuuuuut.... I guess we'll just stick are heads in the sand and pretend like everything is ok!

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Well I see I've rattled up the pro-Iran crowd apparently.
    Stop classifing people like "pro-iran" really?.--The country that squashed it's own pro-democracy "green revolution". wow I never see this in my whole life!!! This is so bad, and those iran guys,since this is first time that happened in the history of mankind!!!! IT $#@!ING HAPPENS EVERY YEAR ALMOST!!!! --- Of which a decent amount that were taken into custody were beaten and in some cases mysteriously died in jail. wow again, first time , right?---They must have slipped in the shower and banged their head. The world WILL come to regret Iran getting nukes. the world regret many things , yet it stands, and you geniouses still runing around.----Israel might have them, but at least they aren't threatening to wipe out the very existence of Iran. no comment, lol. But Iran has repeatedly said it wants to do so to Israel.
    now you analysed iran israel problem with two sentences, you are a true genious.---
    As for Israel? I'm not Jewish nor religious (I'm an agnostic), but I recognize their right to exist. That was established by the united nations after world war II. Not my decision. That's the problem with ancient disputes. Back when they occurred, there was no international laws, standards or agreements. We do now going forward, so whatever lands people own now should stay that way from now on unless they want to give them up..
    Especially you last bold text is so sick my friend, I am truly sorry for you and the rest in there that think like that.
    Whatever you belive no one cares, no one cares what others believe or not. But everyone in the world has some kind of religion and THEY ARE HAPPY WITH IT. You want to tell them the truth? hell no! USA wants to show the truth and make them act like that. But I am not caring even slightest. USA is building something in humans hearts , and this is no good for anyone. Usa will pay the price of being "worlds police" when the time comes. Like we (Ottomans) paid and other many polices. But this not worries me, It happens all the time again, mankind actually see this movie so many times, I am laughing this happening again and again

But what worries me is your kind. Dude, stop please, you decide to act, without asking how IRAN citizens think about that, or what ISRAEL citizens thinks. You can decide what is right for them even without talking them. You know every little cries of their children. You know all the sarrows or happiness they are bearing. They should be $#@!ing free, what to believe or what to do in their own $#@!ing country. The world saw the "fake nukes" you find, and people are sick of it.
    You thinking "my big bosses do the right thing by meddling their daily life like that all the time". NO THEY DON'T. and this is a sickness, sorry for you.

(Sorry for my lame english, but hope you understand and think for a few seconds what this dude try to say.)
    (•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    Especially you last bold text is so sick my friend, I am truly sorry for you and the rest in there that think like that.
    Whatever you belive no one cares, no one cares what others believe or not. But everyone in the world has some kind of religion and THEY ARE HAPPY WITH IT. You want to tell them the truth? hell no! USA wants to show the truth and make them act like that. But I am not caring even slightest. USA is building something in humans hearts , and this is no good for anyone. Usa will pay the price of being "worlds police" when the time comes. Like we (Ottomans) paid and other many polices. But this not worries me, It happens all the time again, mankind actually see this movie so many times, I am laughing this happening again and again

But what worries me is your kind. Dude, stop please, you decide to act, without asking how IRAN citizens think about that, or what ISRAEL citizens thinks. You can decide what is right for them even without talking them. You know every little cries of their children. You know all the sarrows or happiness they are bearing. They should be $#@!ing free, what to believe or what to do in their own $#@!ing country. The world saw the "fake nukes" you find, and people are sick of it.
    You thinking "my big bosses do the right thing by meddling their daily life like that all the time". NO THEY DON'T. and this is a sickness, sorry for you.

(Sorry for my lame english, but hope you understand and think for a few seconds what this dude try to say.)
    Yes... your english isn't the best, but I won't hold it against you.

As for what you said? Couldn't fully understand, but I kinda got an idea. I suggest using Bing translator to type in turkish and translate to english and see if your points come out articulated better. Worth a try I guess.

As for Iran? I wouldn't really care if they had nukes if I didn't think they would use them or give them to somebody that would. When they are preaching for jews to be wiped off the face of the earth, that's a huge problem. Name another country that is constantly encouraging the destruction and killing of another country or it's people? The only one I can think of that kinda comes close is North Korea....and even then....... they say only if the south provokes them. Iran? Jews mere existence is their justification for doing so.

As for world police? Well actually that was the basic purpose of the United Nations and look where that's got us? They are a toothless debate club that really never seems to have a backbone to stop anything. They have allowed countless genocides to occur during it's existence, despite pledging "never again" about genocide when they were formed. This is a organization that was formed as a result of genocide, yet other than Kosovo.... just sits back and let's it happen time after time.

So when you have a body that can agree on little (China and Russia usually being the biggest obstructionists there), somebody has to step up and be the one that maintains some type of order. If not the USA, then who? The only other world powers big enough to do it is Russia and China. Russia has been eroding away it's freedoms and rights of it's citizens for years now. China is still a one party state, depriving it's citizens of basic rights as simple as free speech and is now starting trouble with it's neighbors in the China Sea.

So either you want a world of order or you want a world of disorder. If you want a world of order and freedom, for the time being the USA is the best option to enforce that. If you think another country is better capable of effectively doing so then name it. I'm all ears.

Anyways.... for the most part, we don't agree with each other. But I will say thank you for posting that post. Cuz your last drive-by post of simply calling me sick without explaining why and was kinda pointless. At least I have some little idea of why you think I am sick, even though due to your limited English skills, you weren't able to fully articulate it.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Simply put

THE U.S are the greatest evil to ever exist, they killed their own people on 9/11 for oil and profit

They false flagged all the school masscares, they killed their own childern in school shootings

They started the wars in the middle east, they created terrorism. They are the biggest terrorist group in the world

They are the killers of human rights and freedoms. They are the only ones in the world that murder first and never let questions be asked

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Skullomainia
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Simply put

THE U.S are the greatest evil to ever exist, they killed their own people on 9/11 for oil and profit

They false flagged all the school masscares, they killed their own childern in school shootings

They started the wars in the middle east, they created terrorism. They are the biggest terrorist group in the world

They are the killers of human rights and freedoms. They are the only ones in the world that murder first and never let questions be asked
    Not going to delve into conspiracy theories but I think you are doing a great misservice to the normal, everyday American people with that post. If you feel you have a problem with the way the US government goes about it's buisness, fine, but make that distinction and say you have a problem with the way the US is run, not with the US itself.. My own thoughts are that the people who run America get a lot wrong, but they have also got a lot right over the years.. How many thousands of young Amercians lie dead in their graves across the continent of Europe as a result of their governments foreign policy?? Was that sacrifice the action of 'the greatest evil ever to exist?' They didn't have to commit to the European war, they could have gone all out on Japan after Pearl harbour and left us to fight on alone.

..and what about the actions of our country and empire over the centuries? Our culture is much, much older than the US, we have got just as much blood on our hands, if not more.. People in glass houses and all that..

25. Likes MacP, Ezekiel likes this post
    Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    THE U.S are the greatest evil to ever exist
    Well going with the "modern governments" Soviet Union under Stalin and PRoChina under Mao were far worse than US.
    Man who chase after bus get exhausted, man who run in front of bus get tired
    Man who masturbates in class has firm grip of subject at hand
    Woman who sink in man's arms soon have arms in man's sink

27. Likes Malt likes this post

PSN ID
    Captobvious75
    A lot of misconceptions in this thread. Makes me wonder if people educate themselves or rely on fox news for truth.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Superior Member

PSN ID
    martin_blank
    I think there's a reasonable pro and con debate to be had regarding the recent deal with Iran. But notions of false flag operations don't have any place in that debate. Claiming false flag is just too easy. A competently executed false flag operation is impossible to prove so if you claim false flag you're already set because by the nature of false flag you can't prove it's false flag so you don't have to prove it. All the best conspiracy theories require proving a negative to debunk and we all know how that works out.

Superior Member
    Israel can handle themselves. The axis of evil (Obama, Kerry, and Hilary) are making deals and delaying Iran (Great Satan) to try to put Israel in a bad spot where they cant defend themselves.
    They want a 3-way war front 1.Gaza and Egypt (south) 2. Lebanon and Syria (North) 3. Palestine/west bank (East) to pretty much push the jews into the sea like The Egyptian leader said in 1948 and 1967. There might be a 5 day war, first striking gaza/egypt, then syria & lebanon, and finally iran.
    You do know that If Irans nuclear facilities are bombed, it would release nuclear clouds into the air, so if that is pretty much a nuclear attack; why not use nukes on Iran in the first place??
    Last edited by MossadAgentO; 11-26-2013 at 04:20.

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by MossadAgentO View Post
    Israel can handle themselves. The axis of evil (Obama, Kerry, and Hilary) are making deals and delaying Iran (Great Satan) to try to put Israel in a bad spot where they cant defend themselves.
    They want a 3-way war front 1.Gaza and Egypt (south) 2. Lebanon and Syria (North) 3. Palestine/west bank (East) to pretty much push the jews into the sea like The Egyptian leader said in 1948 and 1967. There might be a 5 day war, first striking gaza/egypt, then syria & lebanon, and finally iran.
    You do know that If Irans nuclear facilities are bombed, it would release nuclear clouds into the air, so if that is pretty much a nuclear attack; why not use nukes on Iran in the first place??
    You Israelis are something else. Let's go bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran. Is this your lullaby? Do you sing this to make yourselves feel better? Go ahead and attack Iran... by yourselves. Iran isn't going to attack you first and I suspect, if your country starts something with them, you'll be pushing yourselves into the sea. But yes. Go ahead and nuke them. At least you now admit you yourselves actually have nukes of your own.

HYPOCRITES. The world could use a few million less of them.

Thread Information