Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    swenk
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    424 (0 Banked)

    Elder Scrolls?...

    I'm not real big on MMO's so I don't anticipate playing much of the Elder Scrolls Online but I have never enjoyed a game as much as I enjoyed Skyrim. Has anyone gotten any word on if there is going to be an Elder Scrolls for the ps4, aside from the online one? I've looked a little bit online but haven't found any real answers so I thought I'd hit up the forum.

    Swenk.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Community Manager
    Fijiandoce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pacific Isles of Doceness
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Posts
    4,447
    Rep Power
    89
    Points
    267,363 (888 Banked)
    their next game is likely to be another entry in the fallout franchise:

    http://www.psu.com/a021773/Fallout-4...Nuclear-winter

    however, the game after that will (in all likelihood) be the next ES.
    Sig courtesy of the_jim


  3. #3
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    PSN ID
    CMac-19
    Posts
    228
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    2,811 (0 Banked)
    I'm not of an MMO fan at all either but am a huge fan of Skyrim. I was just in the Elder Scrolls Online Beta and feel like if you like Skyrim you will still very much like ESO.

  4. #4
    Newbie
    DuckNation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    PSN ID
    sayyestoweed
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    8
    Points
    1,749 (0 Banked)
    Yes there i will be a Elder Scrolls game on both ps4 and xbox one but that wont be for some time the next game out by them will be fallout 4.

  5. #5
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    603
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    3,202 (0 Banked)
    Elder Scrolls Online... PS4 launch in Spring of 2014... according to the official website here:
    http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/new...meplay-trailer

    So, that sure sounds like within about six months, we'll see it, or have a solid launch date anyhow.

    I can tell you... I know for a fact that this game is gonna rock! If you love mmorpgs and you loved Skyrim, you are most certainly gonna love this Elder Scrolls Online (ESO)

    - Zaxx

  6. #6
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Age
    24
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    6
    Points
    3,073 (0 Banked)
    No one here has mentioned the fact it's gonna cost $15 a month to play lol.

  7. #7
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alone in the Cold
    Posts
    13,355
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    36,660 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by pojo1806 View Post
    No one here has mentioned the fact it's gonna cost $15 a month to play lol.
    Yes
    This and FFXIV will have monthly fees.

    Im sorry swenk but the next real Elder Scrolls is years away and by years i mean like 2017.





  8. #8
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Age
    24
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    6
    Points
    3,073 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    Yes
    This and FFXIV will have monthly fees.

    Im sorry swenk but the next real Elder Scrolls is years away and by years i mean like 2017.
    I disagree with 2017.. That would be 6 years after Skyrim was released lol. More like 2015 I would say.

  9. #9
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alone in the Cold
    Posts
    13,355
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    36,660 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by pojo1806 View Post
    I disagree with 2017.. That would be 6 years after Skyrim was released lol. More like 2015 I would say.
    2015 is most likely Fall Out 4s release date so no way. 2016 if you are lucky but i doubt it. 2017 sounds right to me.





  10. Likes VayMasters86 likes this post
  11. #10
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Age
    24
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    6
    Points
    3,073 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    2015 is most likely Fall Out 4s release date so no way. 2016 if you are lucky but i doubt it. 2017 sounds right to me.
    Only time will tell.

  12. #11
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,630
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    1,035 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    YES and NO, depending on how well ONLINE version goes

    of it is successful, they might carry that over and do away with single elder games. But main focus is FALLOUT 4 at the moment
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  13. #12
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Age
    24
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    6
    Points
    3,073 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    YES and NO, depending on how well ONLINE version goes

    of it is successful, they might carry that over and do away with single elder games. But main focus is FALLOUT 4 at the moment
    That will never happen.

  14. #13
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,630
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    1,035 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by pojo1806 View Post
    That will never happen.
    Friend it could... But we will not argue over this
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  15. #14
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    15,444 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    of course there will be another ES, to what it will be who knows because we have explored the entire world.

  16. #15
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Age
    24
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    6
    Points
    3,073 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Friend it could... But we will not argue over this
    It's not even being developed by Bethesda though lol, it will not happen.

  17. #16
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,485
    Rep Power
    40
    Points
    19,654 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    of course there will be another ES, to what it will be who knows because we have explored the entire world.
    We've explored the entire world? I don't think so.



    Haven't been to High Rock, Argonia, Elswyre, Valenwood, Yokuda, or the Summerset Islands. And Pyandonea is virtually unexplored in ES mythos.


    Personally I would very much like to see a game in Valenwood with their cities located in giant walking trees.

  18. Likes pojo1806 likes this post
  19. #17
    Elite Member
    K2D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,841
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    11,543 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Well, if you liked Skyrim I'm sure you're familiar with mods on pc? How about Oblivion (4) or Morrowind (3) with an overhaul pack?

    I'm so glad we'll be getting a new Fallout first!

    Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    ...
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

  20. #18
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    15,444 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    We've explored the entire world? I don't think so.



    Haven't been to High Rock, Argonia, Elswyre, Valenwood, Yokuda, or the Summerset Islands. And Pyandonea is virtually unexplored in ES mythos.


    Personally I would very much like to see a game in Valenwood with their cities located in giant walking trees.
    My fault I thought between all the games (including the ones for other platforms that failed like the ngage) that we explored everything. Cities in giant walking trees now that would be great.

    Of course the big question is can us PlayStation people trust Bethesda again after the fiasco of the last two elder scroll games. I don't trust them but if it release I will prob get it for PS4, and GOTY for my pc.

  21. #19
    Elite Member
    D3seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Severn, Maryland
    PSN ID
    D3seeker
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    1,763 (20,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    My fault I thought between all the games (including the ones for other platforms that failed like the ngage) that we explored everything. Cities in giant walking trees now that would be great.

    Of course the big question is can us PlayStation people trust Bethesda again after the fiasco of the last two elder scroll games. I don't trust them but if it release I will prob get it for PS4, and GOTY for my pc.
    This isn't the alien tech of the PS3 so I think it's a non issue.


  22. #20
    Apprentice
    NeoTokyoOutlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    US
    PSN ID
    NeoTokyoOutlaw
    Posts
    275
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    1,373 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by CMac21 View Post
    I'm not of an MMO fan at all either but am a huge fan of Skyrim. I was just in the Elder Scrolls Online Beta and feel like if you like Skyrim you will still very much like ESO.
    Funny, as a massive fan of the Elder Scrolls series I found my reaction to be the exact opposite. Like others have said, we won't see a proper Elder Scrolls release until 2015/2016. They tend to be in development for awhile, but it's always worth the wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Friend it could... But we will not argue over this
    Bethesda is going to do away with one of the most popular and financially viable single player series in the entire industry? I find that very difficult to imagine. Besides, ESO is being developed by a separate dev team.
    Last edited by NeoTokyoOutlaw; 11-27-2013 at 18:51.


  23. Likes pojo1806 likes this post
  24. #21
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Age
    24
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    6
    Points
    3,073 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoTokyoOutlaw View Post
    Funny, as a massive fan of the Elder Scrolls series I found my reaction to be the exact opposite. Like others have said, we won't see a proper Elder Scrolls release until 2015/2016. They tend to be in development for awhile, but it's always worth the wait.



    Bethesda is going to do away with one of the most popular and financially viable single player series in the entire industry? I find that very difficult to imagine. Besides, ESO is being developed by a separate dev team.
    Exactly what I said.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.