Thread: Gt5king101 - uk

PSU Live Streamer

PSN ID
    GT5KING786

Gt5king101 - uk

Welcome!

What's happening guys! GT5KING101 here! Ever since I was a little boy, I was obsessed with games and cars. And I was like, "what the heck? Let's mix these things together!" And ever since that day, I have been an incredibly passionate racing gamer on my PlayStation! I have owned the PS1, 2, 3 and the PSP (which I've lost apparently)! And of course, the next chapter of the PlayStation story: the PlayStation 4! I'm a big Gran Turismo fan and have played every game of the series, and I hope the rest of them to come! In general, I've been a passionate gamer for the racing genre, played games such as Gran Turismo, Midnight Club, Need for Speed, F1 series from Codemasters, etc. and will never stop gaming! So why am I here?

I've been picked to be a live streamer for the PlayStation Universe! And, as you may have seen from above, my main focal point is the racing genre. I might also play some other games aside from that just to mix things up a bit! The racing genre is about to burst with excitement with the release of the next games from the GT series: Gran Turismo 6! Unfortunately, GT6 will come out on the PS3 and not the PS4. However, Polyphony Digital have revealed that GT6 may come to the PS4 as well. If this happens, it will be the first game in the GT series to come on two consoles. It's been a "tradition" to release two games per consoles. GT6 will be a huge hit and will show that the PS3 isn't ready for the retirement home. Developers even say that they haven't seen the best out of the PS3, 8 years after its launch, which shows how hard it was for the developers to develop the games.

But anyway, putting that aside, I hope you will enjoy my streams! As it's only 1 week until the global launch of GT6, I will be live streaming GT5 content from Thursday 28th November to Sunday 1st December, just to say give GT5 a proper send off! Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

Rehaan
    aka. GT5KING101

The Destroyer of Front Wings!
    Last edited by GT5KING101; 11-28-2013 at 15:46.

PSU Live Streamer

PSN ID
    GT5KING786
    Sappinin' peeps! Just to let you guys know I'm live streaming GT5 from tonight (28th November) to Sunday 1st December at 6-8pm on my Twitch channel (http://twitch.tv/GT5KING101) . I could do Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday but unfortunately I'm busy. But, on Thursday 5th December, will be the last farewell stream for GT5 with GT6 dropping the day after. And, of course, I will live stream on the launch weekend at the same time (probably!) I hope you guys will join me and if you want to add me on PSN, my ID is GT5KING786!

Cheers!

Rehaan
    aka. GT5KING101

The Destroyer of Front Wings

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    DiscoMcDisco
    Good stream man, I only caught a bit on my phone though

Can't wait for for more matey!

PSU Live Streamer

PSN ID
    GT5KING786
    Cheers man! I'm streaming tonight at 6pm GMT if u wanna watch. Have u got GT5?

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    DiscoMcDisco
    Sadly, I've only got AC4 and PSplus for the time being

If I'm not streaming, I'll jump on yours... I'm using the mobile app to view comments on my stream so can't view anyone else while I am I'll take a break when I see you go live

PSU Live Streamer

PSN ID
    GT5KING786
    Cool man. Cheers for the support!

PSU Live Streamer

PSN ID
    GT5KING786
    Hey Guys!

It's been WAY too long! I am so sorry for not posting or streaming regularly. My dad opened a new takeaway at the start of the year which prevented me from streaming regularly. Anyway, enough of my life story! What am I going to do?

Well, with F1 2014 dropping in the UK and Europe next Friday, I will be streaming F1 2013 online lobbies all week till the new game comes out. I pre-ordered F1 2014 on Amazon and they have a tendency of shipping games early and as a result arriving early at people's doors. So if the game does arrive early, I'll be streaming F1 2014 content instead and possibly online lobbies as well, depending on if the servers are online at Codemasters HQ or wherever they are in this beautiful planet! GT6 streams will be coming back as well. Tests are starting to come for college so they will slow down as well. In the meantime, check out my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/GT5KING101) where I am uploading weekly F1 videos and will be announcing soon a GT6 league I will be starting!

Hope to see you guys soon!

This has been GT5KING101, and I shall see you's later!

Thread Information