Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation

Exclusives showdown.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...sives-Showdown

I think this is pretty accurate and really funny!

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Sounded more like a whiny PC fanboy to me. I would like PC gaming if the games were not delayed and didn't suffer from ridiculous driver incompatiblities, etc. And are there any racing games on the PC??

Hell, Battlefield 4 on the PC had a bug that would not let you change the graphics settings. It was stuck in $#@! mode until I found a user created program that let me alter the settings.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Sounded more like a whiny PC fanboy to me. I would like PC gaming if the games were not delayed and didn't suffer from ridiculous driver incompatiblities, etc. And are there any racing games on the PC??

Hell, Battlefield 4 on the PC had a bug that would not let you change the graphics settings. It was stuck in $#@! mode until I found a user created program that let me alter the settings.
    To that question NO.

Well, PC elitist always try to find a way to justify their spending habits! I enjoy playing games I have a very powerful PC and i don't compare them to a console ever, but, given the choice between playing on console and playing on the PC for the same game, i would go with the PC most of the time.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Netherlord

The Racing games part I'm going to take that as Sarcasm. As PC gaming in general never experienced that stuff at least not yet.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    I'd be a PC elitist too if I could afford a $4000 gaming machine.
    That I'd need to upgrade more frequently just to stay "relevant" or cutting edge.

Nothing against it, but people act like it's this holy thing and boast about performance. I mean what do you expect when you pay that much. You SHOULD expect performance. Heck if I paid that much, I would expect for games to run 100% no issues (that includes driver issues, incompatibilities being eliminated etc).

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Quote Originally Posted by Arimax View Post
    The Racing games part I'm going to take that as Sarcasm. As PC gaming in general never experienced that stuff at least not yet.
    The Battlefield 4 issue I had really pissed me off. PC seems to take a back seat to consoles. Unless you are after an MMO or whatever. But in my opinion the consoles simply get the better games. PC either gets them late, or not at all.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    The Battlefield 4 issue I had really pissed me off. PC seems to take a back seat to consoles. Unless you are after an MMO or whatever. But in my opinion the consoles simply get the better games. PC either gets them late, or not at all.
    Times are changing. PC long been dominating while consoles slipped behind, but now with netflix, hulu, family people etc consolse just taking over. Pc have a bad stigma of feeling the need to upgrade something about them every year while consoles you buy and youre done. Unless of course you are a more hardercore gamer who upgrade the hdd, but many who buy do not because they either do not feel confortable with it or it is parents buying it for kids. no matter what parents will always ALWAYS buy more consoles then gamers. With this gen starting we seeing consoles being able to compete with lower-mid end PC and consoles are where the money is now a days so many devs making the switch. Thank goodness for Steam though, IMO that is what is keeping devs on PC especially with their new steam box being introduced.

Forum Elder
    To me it's not worth the money to gain some pixels. I like how consoles do it. Every 5 to 7 years and u can really see a difference. Plus when a
    New card comes out they are very expensive.

The ps4 is supposed to have a huge power difference over the Xbox and I can't really see it at least not yet.

If It takes Digital foundry to point it out on a still screen you cannot see it while gaming.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thread Information