xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    They made it way too easy to shoot down choppers in bf4, lav-ad baby

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Quote Originally Posted by -Shafty- View Post
    Im finding it hard to even run and not die never mind $#@!in' flying!! Im getting spanked pretty often now
    Here's a quick share clip I got Was happy with it as the guy I shoot down had battered me most of the game (payback bonus for the kill). Video shows a kill, some vehicle damage and evading some homing missiles. Ends in tears but was still awesome fun

Extreme Poster
    the commander mode is mostly worthless. it barely has depth and can be quite repetitive.

unless the players are dumb, there's hardly any way to be a better commander than the one on the other team...it's that basic.

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Is 54 good deal for the BF4 game and th PRemium?

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraGaz View Post
    Really getting in to flying the jets and choppers now. Practice practice practice feel like a right bad ass flying in between the building, trying to evade homing missiles and keeping control after being hit More often than not it ends in tears but slowly getting there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is me ha!
    Changing view makes it so much easier to fly as well!

Also love those attack boats (Name???)

Took out a moving boat earlier with a tank from around 200 yards and got a triple kill. AMAZING!!
    PSN = GgT-Wolves-FC

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    i would think so, isn't it around 40 for regular games? if so, yea that looks good.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Skullomainia
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    the commander mode is mostly worthless. it barely has depth and can be quite repetitive.

unless the players are dumb, there's hardly any way to be a better commander than the one on the other team...it's that basic.
    The problem is people do their own thing instead of the objectives you're setting for them. Now and again you'll get a squad who'll do what you're asking them too but for the most part they play like they're playing a deathmatch..

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Malt View Post
    The problem is people do their own thing instead of the objectives you're setting for them. Now and again you'll get a squad who'll do what you're asking them too but for the most part they play like they're playing a deathmatch..
    there's that but i literally mean that the options and the horrible interface (can't even pinpoint your crosshairs easily) is what makes the whole thing not fun. yeah, it's better than not having the mode...and having a commander is better than not having one. my problem is that you really can't be a bad or a good commander, you would never know if you were on the ground.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Premium is 39.99 on the Store so you're getting the game for 14 with how much you can get both for. Definitely good price IMO and I'd pay that for the pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraGaz View Post
    Here's a quick share clip I got Was happy with it as the guy I shoot down had battered me most of the game (payback bonus for the kill). Video shows a kill, some vehicle damage and evading some homing missiles. Ends in tears but was still awesome fun

Love that!

PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

Apprentice
    I played BF4 at a friends house i think its utter crap COD ghost is way better in graphics and game play BF4 is over rated

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MLG221 View Post
    I played BF4 at a friends house i think its utter crap COD ghost is way better in graphics and game play BF4 is over rated
    lol. nubbycakes.

13. Likes TidalPhoenix likes this post
    PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Conquest is so mammoth, I lose sight of the fact that there's 64 players. I never see that many due to the size of the maps!

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Chocolatier to the Stars
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Items New User TitleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    Conquest is so mammoth, I lose sight of the fact that there's 64 players. I never see that many due to the size of the maps!
    Two words

Operation Locker

​aka Sparc

16. Likes Malt likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Skullomainia
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparc View Post
    Two words

Operation Locker
    That level is bloody mental on a large conquest! You can tell some levels were designed with a certain game type in mind, like Operation Metro in BF3, I think that one was designed for rush from the ground up..

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LM-93 View Post
    Love that!
    Cheers mate

And completely agree with certain maps being designed with certain game modes in mind.

Just started having a play with the Recon class. Gotta love taking 3 guys out with some C4 when taking a wall out big thanks to my team mate for spotting them, had no idea they were in the building next to me

Must have spent an hour sorting some share clips out earlier thing is, none of them are ground breaking or shock and awe... It's just Battlefield full stop doing what it does and that's what makes it second to none.

Chocolatier to the Stars
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Items New User TitleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Malt View Post
    That level is bloody mental on a large conquest! You can tell some levels were designed with a certain game type in mind, like Operation Metro in BF3, I think that one was designed for rush from the ground up..
    i love large conquest on Operation Locker. It's for loons (a category I fit right into). The choke point at C is hilarious for the first 10 mins. Great place to pick up loads of ammo ribbons though if you're support.

​aka Sparc

20. Likes Malt likes this post
    Veteran
    i love large conquest on Operation Locker. It's for loons (a category I fit right into). The choke point at C is hilarious for the first 10 mins. Great place to pick up loads of ammo ribbons though if you're support.
    Or Medi health packs

Extreme Poster
    that's exactly what i keep thinking. it must be crazy $#@! to just support your team in 64 player games. and the two ammo packs totally make sense in this context.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    jlmc1978
    Items User name style
    I take it this is comic relief for this thread, surely someone that's obvious COD fanboy wouldn't try to troll with such a sly, witty comment. I mean, with COD being setup so you don't even have to aim at your enemy to kill them(shoot through walls, hit marker above their heads, camping via elevator glitch on helicopters...) there is really nothing tactical or teamwork-based about COD, period. You can boost your stats and never have to have anyone help at all. If you played at a friend's house, then you got a total of what, thirty minutes playtime? Some of us have been in battlefield since the first one came out, so it's quite insulting for a person with no skill at playing whatsoever to say such things. Basically that means you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Sent from my LG-LS980 (G2) using Tapatalk

'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.' - Abraham Lincoln

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanm1978 View Post
    I take it this is comic relief for this thread, surely someone that's obvious COD fanboy wouldn't try to troll with such a sly, witty comment. I mean, with COD being setup so you don't even have to aim at your enemy to kill them(shoot through walls, hit marker above their heads, camping via elevator glitch on helicopters...) there is really nothing tactical or teamwork-based about COD, period. You can boost your stats and never have to have anyone help at all. If you played at a friend's house, then you got a total of what, thirty minutes playtime? Some of us have been in battlefield since the first one came out, so it's quite insulting for a person with no skill at playing whatsoever to say such things. Basically that means you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Sent from my LG-LS980 (G2) using Tapatalk
    Ghost is my 1st COD have you played it? I played BF4 for a good 2 hours I dont find it any better then COD. Maybe I should give it another chance when hell freezes over lmao.

Extreme Poster
    Ghost is my 1st COD have you played it? I played BF4 for a good 2 hours I dont find it any better then COD. Maybe I should give it another chance when hell freezes over lmao.
    well there's the problem. you played it for 2 hours. and judging from your avatar, you're a casual gamer. BF games are not for the casual. they are extremely strategic (well, for a casual anyway).

Veteran
    Even with the bugs and all the crap that BF4 has given me, when compared to COD I can still...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    Even with the bugs and all the crap that BF4 has given me, when compared to COD I can still...
    Or you could just be a fanboy.

Extreme Poster
    Or you could just be a fanboy.
    call him whatever you want, he still has more experience than you, likely with both games because you have not even played either of them for more than a day (meaning full 24 hours) at your friend's house.

I have played all COD games except 2 and MW3. I have played all BF games. You like COD more and that's fair and even understandable. the game is really good, no doubt, but it's for the casuals. the problem everyone has here is that you are talking down about a game that you have no experience with whatsoever.

I'm sure your opinions about sports games are much more valuable.
    Last edited by Omar; 12-24-2013 at 03:38.

Thread Information