Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 717 ... LastLast
    Forum Sage
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Yeah i've heard its easy to run through but I don't have a lot of time for military single player games. It's usually always the same. Though I want the 3 guns so I will soon. Might install it on my laptop and play a level a day on lunch breaks at work

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    6 missions in single player. Doubt it'd take 4 hours on easy to be honest. I did it on hard for the trophies and cleared up all chapter specific trophies and collectibles in the same day with plenty of breaks. On easy you should walk it quick time no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Overseer
    check out what this PC gamer has to say about the console version.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Sufi please check the ps3 version because in bf3 when you're flying and someone locks on to you, you can dive down and fly low and the lock on goes away because it thinks you're a ground vehicle. I swear to God that flying in bf4 has been gimped to the max! You can't fly 50 feet without being locked on and flying low does not help at all. It is near impossible to stay up in the skies anymore

With anti air vehicles that have infinite lock on range, and MBT spammers, it's not wise to fly in bf4

In bf3 it was beastie as $#@! flying low and just swooping up to decimate whatever you were creeping up to, now it's impossible to even get a feel of the chopper before getting shutdown lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by YoungMullah88; 01-15-2014 at 06:04.

5. Likes GazzaGSi likes this post
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    Sufi please check the ps3 version because in bf3 when you're flying and someone locks on to you, you can dive down and fly low and the lock on goes away because it thinks you're a ground vehicle. I swear to God that flying in bf4 has been gimped to the max! You can't fly 50 feet without being locked on and flying low does not help at all. It is near impossible to stay up in the skies anymore

With anti air vehicles that have infinite lock on range, and MBT spammers, it's not wise to fly in bf4

In bf3 it was beastie as $#@! flying low and just swooping up to decimate whatever you were creeping up to, now it's impossible to even get a feel of the chopper before getting shutdown lol

Completely agree. I thought I was doing something wrong flying low and still not losing the lock on (after using flares etc). At about 1 minute 30 this happens and again just after, was virtually landing the thing it was that low.

I didn't realise there was infinite lock on range with some AA.

On a different note, saw this shared on facebook the other day. Loving this random clips that are coming out

7. Likes -Shafty- likes this post
    Forum Overseer

yeah that needs to be fixed. it definitely makes the choppers vulnerable. though for jets, it is perfect right now.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    bat0nas_LT
    What about setting a BF4 PS4 gaming session for: jet ribbons and bomber kills?
    I think I won't have patience enough and time flying with jet or bomber. I can make few kills with both.. bot not enough for trophies.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I had some fun playing TDM last night (assault class). One rewarding moment was when I came up behind these two guys shooting at my team mates from an elevated position and I blasted them both. They never saw me coming. lol
    Last edited by mistercrow; 01-27-2014 at 07:55.

Veteran
    Anyone got second assault DLC?

Was looking forward to it myself but a bit disappointed and really dislike the sandstorm in Oman, ruins the map IMO.

Need to get on Rush in Metro to liven me up abit I think

Forum Overseer
    i would just get the premium. it's cheaper in the long run. second assault is awesome imo.

Veteran
    I've got premium but only just got SA as I've been away when it was released. I forgot capture the flag was back with this DLC so will get on there as I liked that in BF3.

Forum Overseer
    defo download china rising dude.

Operation metro is just one big cluster$#@! of explosions as far as I can see and the map seems to favor whoever has b flag. I haven't played it much as it seems to have connection problems for me but those are my first impressions

Forum Overseer
    yeah it's pretty bad. i wish they had made that a little more interesting. maybe if both sides were on top, we'd have a better match.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    defo download china rising dude.
    That I do like
    Air superiority is 1 of my faves

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Playin campaign at the moment. Games seems to be stuck. Was playin a part where you have to destroy some tanks in a tank and I destroyed one, but mine also blew up. Now when I resume the game it shows me amongst the flames from fp, n shows some squad members runnin past..the goes dark...smoke goes across screen...and repeat. Weird..can't get past it.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    Playin campaign at the moment. Games seems to be stuck. Was playin a part where you have to destroy some tanks in a tank and I destroyed one, but mine also blew up. Now when I resume the game it shows me amongst the flames from fp, n shows some squad members runnin past..the goes dark...smoke goes across screen...and repeat. Weird..can't get past it.
    ouch, worse comes worse, restart the entire section (not campaign), if that doesn't work, i don't see how starting over the campaign would help either...so last option is to delete game data. and patch.

Forum Sage
    Never really liked the china rising maps. I never select them in the server browser. P

Having fun with Metro though I only play on servers that have disabled explosives otherwise the matches are just a cluster$#@! of grenades and rockets. I'm going through the Shotguns now. Just unlocked the Spas 12, this gun is an animal! Went 38 for 16 with my first game with it. Wasn't keen on the shotguns until I unlocked this one.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    ouch, worse comes worse, restart the entire section (not campaign), if that doesn't work, i don't see how starting over the campaign would help either...so last option is to delete game data. and patch.
    I know...think I am gonna have to delete the game data and start again. Sorta can't be bothered now atm...makes me not wanna have a crack at multiplayer...

Forum Overseer
    @jj03, you should be glad the PS4 can do most of that in the background LOL. i would just go ahead and start it up...cause it takes a while to install the game, especially if you have the digital version.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBK.. View Post
    Never really liked the china rising maps. I never select them in the server browser. P

Having fun with Metro though I only play on servers that have disabled explosives otherwise the matches are just a cluster$#@! of grenades and rockets. I'm going through the Shotguns now. Just unlocked the Spas 12, this gun is an animal! Went 38 for 16 with my first game with it. Wasn't keen on the shotguns until I unlocked this one.
    it's dumb how they don't give us these options...well they did with BF3...they need to do it with BF4 quickly. my biggest issue with consoles is that we don't get options...and the first thing i do when i start a game is go to the option menu.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Why do the pump action shotguns do more damage (1-2 shot kill) but the first shotgun which is a semi auto and also has the best damage rating takes 2 to 3 shots to take someone out?

Forum Overseer
    Why do the pump action shotguns do more damage (1-2 shot kill) but the first shotgun which is a semi auto and also has the best damage rating takes 2 to 3 shots to take someone out?

because supposedly the semi have less range (so the bullet damage is low after a certain point) and i don't know for sure about their accuracy but i'd think it was less too.

with the pumps, they're more accurate and have a better range so they hit harder. have a better stopping power from range.

that first shotty is $#@! though. i like all the other semi autos.

overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    Still rubberbanding to $#@!

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

Forum Overseer
    yeah, i did not believe anyone because i never had issues on the PS3 versions...but yeah, sometimes it gets too much. in every map, every second...

Forum Sage
    @Sufi - aren't there servers on the PS4 where settings are changed? I would hate Metro if players who used explosives weren't kicked. Otherwise point B just changes into who can spam them the most.

I quite like when servers put a limit of 4 snipers per team as well. I guess it's cause on PC you can actually own the severs and on console you are just playing on vanilla EA ones? IDK really.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shafty- View Post
    Still rubberbanding to $#@!
    Try forwarding some (buy some I mean quite a lot) ports. I ended up forwarding about 9 different gates. Still get it occasionally though

Thread Information