PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    i can live with no audio for 2 seconds, no biggie

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

Extreme Poster
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    @shafty. in my experience, BF3 from beta to release was nowhere near as bad as BF4 is and has been for 4 months!

Forum Elder
    Yeah to me BF4 is the best shooter ever made. Keep in mind I've never played any multiplayer since so com 2 on ps2. I'm hooked on this game.

The rubberbanding, when it happens, makes me leave a room. If I can't find one I turn it off.

What really pissed me off was when I played blacklight the other day. No lag or rubberbanding. I said out loud "you mean a $#@!ing free game runs smooth and dice $#@!ed up BF.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Apprentice
    everyone that bought this game has problems glad I never got it.

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post
    Yeah to me BF4 is the best shooter ever made. Keep in mind I've never played any multiplayer since so com 2 on ps2. I'm hooked on this game.

The rubberbanding, when it happens, makes me leave a room. If I can't find one I turn it off.

What really pissed me off was when I played blacklight the other day. No lag or rubberbanding. I said out loud "you mean a $#@!ing free game runs smooth and dice $#@!ed up BF.

yup, they should really compensate us for it. when i'm not playing the game and i have time for it, i'm losing money on it...i'm paying for internet, premium, the game and PS+...i lose money because i don't have 24/7 to play. i only have a few hours every week.

i really want to say that i will never buy a single game from EA again but i don't know if they will ever get competition with the BF series...so i'm going to wait for BF5 to come out and if someone even mentions the word rubberbanding, not even going to look at it.

but really...at this point i feel like they owe us some way to compensate for continuous unplayable sessions.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    Items PlayStationDiceBattlefield 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    @shafty. in my experience, BF3 from beta to release was nowhere near as bad as BF4 is and has been for 4 months!
    This. I had a massive amount of hours played in BF3, and outside of some minor rubber banding around launch it was no where near as bad as BF4. I'm a huge Battlefield fanboy, but DICE is really testing my love for the series with the bull$#@! that's present in this game. The worst part, is that they imply that these issues are client side and the new network performance test verifies this. What's hilarious is that it's a blatant issue with 64 man conquest evidenced by the fact that all other game modes run without a hitch, yet DICE still says the packet loss is on our end. Smh...

overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    I want Premium but there is no way in hell i will give EA another penny till this $#@! is sorted

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

Forum Guru
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Rented servers for BF4 on consoles coming soon:

The ability to rent multiplayer servers for the console versions of Battlefield 4 is coming soon, according to Electronic Arts.
    In response to a recent question about whether server rentals were still coming, an EA spokesperson answered, "Indeed, it is coming. I'm afraid we don't have any information on this quite yet, but it is coming soon! Keep your eyes peeled on the Control Room and Battlefield blog, as those are most likely where you'll see it announced first."
    Rest of the article: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/03/1...-consoles-soon

Looking forward to some high ticket rounds

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Libra-75
    Tried to play Naval Strike today and it's totally unplayable. The rubber bandning is even worse than anything I've experienced before. I've also been watching a couple of streams and it seems like this is a common problem right now. This is what it looked like when I tried to play it too. Isn't it beautiful?

Forum Guru
    That video is unreal, can honestly say I haven't experienced that thankfully. Disgraceful.

Need to get back on BF4 to make the most of the premium membership. Since playing KZ and infamous I haven't touched it for a couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Lucky bastard, at least you can play the game. Had the game since March 3rd and cannot play longer than 10 mins without it crashing, also the retards at EA/DICE banned me from the battlelog forums. $#@!ers!

Are they doing a BF3 and only releasing patches with the DLC?
    Last edited by keefy; 03-26-2014 at 23:51.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    I've given up on this game. Got a used copy of bf3 for ps3 as I have bf3 premium too, so gonna play that instead since it runs better. Bf3 is a better game anyway.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by N0REGARD4LIFE View Post
    I've given up on this game. Got a used copy of bf3 for ps3 as I have bf3 premium too, so gonna play that instead since it runs better. Bf3 is a better game anyway.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Should have dled it when it was free for ps+, definitely a better game than bf4

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Libra-75
    I just whish they (EA/DICE) would concentrate on getting the basic stuff working properly in this game. I could live without some of the polish and the DLC's if it meant that they would spend more time fixing the bigger problems (such as the severs, net code, hit detection etc).

15. Likes keefy likes this post
    Forum Sage

Annoyed that Naval Strike has been delayed on PC. Most the issues have been ironed out now though, for me. Not had rubberbanding or catastrophic lag for a while now.

Still having a lot of fun with it at about 150-160 hours gameplay now. Considering I bought both this and CoD Ghosts at launch, and I was more excited for CoD I've got my money's worth. Can't say the same for Ghosts. Only played 1.5 matches as the second lagged really bad so I quit

BBK.. Tapa. Talked.

Forum Guru
    Tried Naval Strike out yesterday and was virtually unplayable. Just so I can confirm I'm talking about the same thing, this is the rubberbanding I was suffering from:

At least it pulled me back to get the trophy for a road kill with the ACV

However, really disappointed with this now. First time I've really been bothered about it as it hasn't been that bad for a while on other maps and modes but that was complete $#@!e.
    Last edited by GazzaGSi; 03-30-2014 at 02:58.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Libra-75
    Quote Originally Posted by GazzaGSi View Post
    Tried Naval Strike out yesterday and was virtually unplayable. Just so I can confirm I'm talking about the same thing, this is the rubberbanding I was suffering from:

At least it pulled me back to get the trophy for a road kill with the ACV

However, really disappointed with this now. First time I've really been bothered about it as it hasn't been that bad for a while on other maps and modes but that was complete $#@!e.
    Sadly it's not just the Naval Strike maps that has a lot of rubberbanding right now. I played on Paracel Storm last night and the rubberbanding was almost as bad as in this clip. And Lancang Dam is still one of the worst original maps when it comes to rubberbanding. They (EA/DICE) really need to get their $#@! together, this is hurting the brand.

Apprentice

i've loved bf4 since the beginning. no complaints out of me.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    So I played last night for almost 7 hours, and the game ran FANTASTIC in all the servers I played. Now today on Reddit, someone at DICE has confirmed that they have identified the core issue with the Gen4 servers in 64 man CQ large. This would definitely explain why they have had test servers up and running the past few days, and why the game played so $#@!ing good. Now if only DICE would region lock the servers...

Power Member
    I just love the HUD

http://imgur.com/a/NqJOE

Last edited by keefy; 04-02-2014 at 21:39.

Forum Elder
    So this game is fixed now?

I took a couple weeks off from it playing infamous, come back and no rubber banding or lag.

Sweet

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by N0REGARD4LIFE View Post
    So I played last night for almost 7 hours, and the game ran FANTASTIC in all the servers I played. Now today on Reddit, someone at DICE has confirmed that they have identified the core issue with the Gen4 servers in 64 man CQ large. This would definitely explain why they have had test servers up and running the past few days, and why the game played so $#@!ing good. Now if only DICE would region lock the servers...
    OMG it's gen8! Lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

...so they really claim the main issues on next gen consoles were fixed by now??

I'm not yet persuaded...
    "Luckily, the Helghan economy is based on moving explosive material around in barrels,
    which gives the humans an edge in combat."

Forum Sage

Original maps, china rising and second assault all play fairly lag free. Naval strike is awful currently though

BBK.. Tapa. Talked.

Power Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaystation View Post
    ...so they really claim the main issues on next gen consoles were fixed by now??

I'm not yet persuaded...
    Quote Originally Posted by BBK.. View Post
    Original maps, china rising and second assault all play fairly lag free. Naval strike is awful currently though

BBK.. Tapa. Talked.
    Basically because they wanted to save a buck here and there we suffered with inferior underpowered servers that cause lag and rubber bnding problems.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...anding-issues/

P.S
    This game is starting to crash on me again. Had my first one since the latest patch a couple hours ago.
    Last edited by keefy; 04-04-2014 at 01:02.

Thread Information