Latest PSU headlines:

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1323
    PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    i can't, no other game to play at the moment and i already bought the premium.

how come these issues aren't on PC?
    Haven't been playing any thing, will pick up infamous tomorrow

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

PSN ID
    M4jorCyn1k
    Quote Originally Posted by Libra-75 View Post
    Either that or I'm not going to get the next BF game (at launch at least). I've payed for both the base game and premium, and right now it feels like I got screwed.
    I'm with you on that. Same issues with BF3, again BF4 bit much considering how much money they'll be getting from each player + premium. I do enjoy BF but talk of a new release comes way too early. Don't think i'll bother with it again. Not their loss, i'm sure there will be plenty of takers.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorCynik_ View Post
    I'm with you on that. Same issues with BF3, again BF4 bit much considering how much money they'll be getting from each player + premium. I do enjoy BF but talk of a new release comes way too early. Don't think i'll bother with it again. Not their loss, i'm sure there will be plenty of takers.
    Don't think I will take up bf5 at launch. I wouldn't have bothered with bf4 as much as I like it, as a playable product that premium customers are asked to pay almost 100 for it is broken and worse yet dice/ea promised to fix the problem before releasing any dlc, instead they just relessed broken dlc

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by dj1979 View Post
    Don't think I will take up bf5 at launch. I wouldn't have bothered with bf4 as much as I like it, as a playable product that premium customers are asked to pay almost 100 for it is broken and worse yet dice/ea promised to fix the problem before releasing any dlc, instead they just relessed broken dlc
    I didn't buy BF4 on launch because I knew there would be issues, like there has been for every DICE game I have played since Bad company 2. So I waited. The wait did not help one bit, it was still totally unplayable for me due to it crashing every time I played in every round I played, couldn't even play the campaign.
    They released the DLC a couple weeks ago and that helped, I didn't crash for about a week until yesterday, when I had 2 crashes.
    EA have the cheek to ask me for more money to buy their premium service for their broken crashy, bug riddled game, they are having a giraffe surely, the very same game I could not play for the vast majority of March, maybe when i can play for a whole month without it crashing I might consider buying their premium crap, but until they they can eff off.

I think 4 months is plenty to wait for the game to be playable, the only other course of action is to not buy the next version of the game at all because this current game is still not fixed and in a satisfactory state 5 months after release. Also their patch release schedule does not help at all, seems they are now only releasing patches with the DLC.

EA/DIC http://youtu.be/tFq6RXSXg9Y?t=1m22s
    Last edited by keefy; 2 Days Ago at 07:06.
    This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

Thread Information