Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1323 ... LastLast
    PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    i can't, no other game to play at the moment and i already bought the premium.

how come these issues aren't on PC?
    Haven't been playing any thing, will pick up infamous tomorrow

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    M4jorCyn1k
    Quote Originally Posted by Libra-75 View Post
    Either that or I'm not going to get the next BF game (at launch at least). I've payed for both the base game and premium, and right now it feels like I got screwed.
    I'm with you on that. Same issues with BF3, again BF4 bit much considering how much money they'll be getting from each player + premium. I do enjoy BF but talk of a new release comes way too early. Don't think i'll bother with it again. Not their loss, i'm sure there will be plenty of takers.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorCynik_ View Post
    I'm with you on that. Same issues with BF3, again BF4 bit much considering how much money they'll be getting from each player + premium. I do enjoy BF but talk of a new release comes way too early. Don't think i'll bother with it again. Not their loss, i'm sure there will be plenty of takers.
    Don't think I will take up bf5 at launch. I wouldn't have bothered with bf4 as much as I like it, as a playable product that premium customers are asked to pay almost 100 for it is broken and worse yet dice/ea promised to fix the problem before releasing any dlc, instead they just relessed broken dlc

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by dj1979 View Post
    Don't think I will take up bf5 at launch. I wouldn't have bothered with bf4 as much as I like it, as a playable product that premium customers are asked to pay almost 100 for it is broken and worse yet dice/ea promised to fix the problem before releasing any dlc, instead they just relessed broken dlc
    I didn't buy BF4 on launch because I knew there would be issues like there has been for every DICE game I have played since Bad company 2. So I waited. The wait did not help one bit, it was still totally unplayable for me due to it crashing every time I played in every round I played, couldn't even play the campaign.
    They released the DLC a couple weeks ago and that helped, I didn't crash for about a week until yesterday, when I had 2 crashes.
    EA have the cheek to ask me for more money to buy their premium service for their broken crashy, bug riddled game, they are having a giraffe surely, the very same game I could not play for the vast majority of March, maybe when i can play for a whole month without it crashing I might consider buying their premium crap, but until they they can eff off.

I think 4 months is plenty to wait for the game to be playable, the only other course of action is to not buy the next version of the game at all because this current game is still not fixed and in a satisfactory state 5 months after release. Also their patch release schedule does not help at all, seems they are now only releasing patches with the DLC.

EA/DIC http://youtu.be/tFq6RXSXg9Y?t=1m22s
    Last edited by keefy; 04-18-2014 at 13:11.

Supreme Veteran
    Perhaps this explains some of the poor "netcode" issues.

Basically when an enemy or maybe even a team mate dies and is in the revive state their hitbox still exists in the last position they were alive thus stopping projectiles from passing through.
    Ever thrown a grenade through a doorway only to have it blow up in your face despite you seeing it go through and land nowhere near you?

Watch the video to learn more.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    Items PlayStationDiceBattlefield 3
    The game hasn't been too bad lately, but the rubber banding still hits out of nowhere. I wish DICE would give an ETA on that new server farm they are implementing for the game.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    Haven't been playing any thing, will pick up infamous tomorrow

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    i can't get into SP games. not unless they are something very different. but i don't play BF4 as much as i used to. now i'm just messing around with different weapons.

So much for ps share had my best round with a m416a shared it and just got 15 minutes of home screen instead brutal. What's the point of making an edit studio when the machine doesn't record what it's meant to

9. Likes TheLoveThief likes this post
    PSN ID
    Eternal_Exciter
    Bf4 is badass. glitchy but i play a lot. add me Eternal_Exciter

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    I was considering picking this up on PS4 today but the seemingly overwhelming negativity surrounding the game has put me off for the time being.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    I was considering picking this up on PS4 today but the seemingly overwhelming negativity surrounding the game has put me off for the time being.
    I think a lot of factors determine how ones experience goes. I've had a few issues but they are gone for the most part. 9 out of 10 games go pretty flawless, for me anyway. If i do find a match gone wrong i jump out and f8nd another and it's good again.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I've been playing some team deathmatch and really enjoying that.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Libra-75
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    If you aim to play conquest most of the time you might wanna wait and see what happens regarding the server problems and such. The smaller game modes often work a lot better than conquest.

Veteran
    The great thing with this game is watching how tactics have changed over the months. It's a very amusing game, the laughs alone have been worth the basic price. It takes 100,000 points for every stripe and star, usually a gold battle pack. Straight kills don't earn that many points so killing sprees aren't big point earners. The amusing part is finding out there are ways to grind for gold. Was getting away with it a few weeks ago, not so much lately but finding other gold grinders. Flying bodies through the air always make me laugh, too bad the video game industry got so prissy about gibs, that would be the sauce.
    Pacing in wait of Sony's imminent DOOM!...since 2006
    PS4 - The Only Hardcore Gaming Console = All Your Baserape Are Belong To Us

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Both conquest modes suffer from severe lagging issues, rush on the other hands is much better, and i was just starting to get into the 64 players maps. Are they working to fix this issue or something ?

PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

Elite Sage

Game has been much more stable for me recently. Haven't had any rubberbanding in a few weeks now or it's very much the minority of times now rather than the majority

BBK.. Tapa. Talked.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdou23 View Post
    Both conquest modes suffer from severe lagging issues, rush on the other hands is much better, and i was just starting to get into the 64 players maps. Are they working to fix this issue or something ?
    DICE is replacing their servers because they said they were "unhappy with the server performance". Well no ****. So was everyone else. It has gotten MUCH better though. This is the best game out when it runs smoothly, and unquestionably the best MP game on the market.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War

How do you like BF4?

As many have said, lover of the series with so many epic battles etc but I feel robbed. Constant **** storm to the point now where I haven't even bothered trying naval strike again after the constant rubber banding games a week or 2 a go. Not even bothered about the premium sub no more neither, have learned my lesson and will definitely hold out until after the next game in the series is released to see how that plays. No longer day 1 purchases for me no more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    Yeah I'm kinda pissed about the NS maps being unplayable as well. The vanilla and Second Assault maps run pretty good now, but NS runs about as well as Lancang Dam. Tons of rubber banding.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Quote Originally Posted by N0REGARD4LIFE View Post
    Yeah I'm kinda pissed about the NS maps being unplayable as well. The vanilla and Second Assault maps run pretty good now, but NS runs about as well as Lancang Dam. Tons of rubber banding.
    Agree. It's a damn shame cuz when it works it's awesome but just gets on my nerves too much now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superior Member
    I've spent a good deal of time playing this game. I just can't grind through this with its problems anymore. My Battlelog Avatar sums up my feeling toward EA and the BF series today.

Enjoy
    Mouth Pounding since 95'

Supreme Veteran
    My avatar is a Peter Mannion quote from "The thick of it"

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/k33fy/

Veteran
    Items Manchester United

PSN ID
    Eternal_Exciter

battlelag 4

Wonder if they ever will truly fix the massive amount of bugs in the game. Wishful thinking i suppose.
    Eternal_Exciter

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoveThief View Post
    Wonder if they ever will truly fix the massive amount of bugs in the game. Wishful thinking i suppose.
    they won't. it's already halfway in its life cycle.

Thread Information