Superior Member

Games with Gold games for December are......

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/...ot-many-robots

Gears of War. Not Judgement, 3 or even 2, but the first one released in 2006! That's over 7 years ago for the math impaired.

Shoot Many Robots. An indie game with a 4.5 score @ IGN. Never heard of it until I read this article.

This program is pretty much a joke. MS should be embarrassed for this. Is there a 360 owner out there that wants to play Gears and hasn't yet? I think it can be had at Gamestop for a few bucks.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Yeah, already saw it and thought it was terrible.

Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Gamer View Post
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/...ot-many-robots

Gears of War. Not Judgement, 3 or even 2, but the first one released in 2006! That's over 7 years ago for the math impaired.

Shoot Many Robots. An indie game with a 4.5 score @ IGN. Never heard of it until I read this article.

This program is pretty much a joke. MS should be embarrassed for this. Is there a 360 owner out there that wants to play Gears and hasn't yet? I think it can be had at Gamestop for a few bucks.
    Yes yes it is. Anyone who thinks this is actually a good program is a complete fan. If they made it like ps+ games then it would be good, but apparently they do not care.

Thread Information