Latest PSU headlines:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 6
Results 126 to 135 of 135
  1. #126
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,787
    Rep Power
    161
    Points
    155,805 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    lol that's not true. there are plenty of people here that have done it in the past and didn't even get an infraction for it (yes, they're still here) because again, it was protected under the rules. i don't know if you were around then or may have missed it. and i still don't see evidence of this "preferential treatment" because i see staff following the rules that we have set in place. unless i'm missing something here, please provide evidence. EDIT: You don't get perma-banned for doing this, you get the next step infraction, if that's what you were implying there. there's no special rule for getting straight up perma ban for posting negative news with an agenda. also, i still don't know who you're talking about that got perma banned for posting FUD news. care to mention one person at least?
    Yeah I dont know of anybody that got permabanned for that either. I know of one member who was section banned for it but thats all.

  2. #127
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,787
    Rep Power
    161
    Points
    155,805 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Gamer View Post
    You're right. But we still need to address the other 2-3 posters that are doing similar things under the guise of "we're discussing" or "we don't need a circle jerk". The point is that if you hate console "A" or have absolutely no in purchasing it, why even visit the section? I haven't owned a Nintendo console in years and have no interest in one so why would I post there? I haven't and won't. I read it occasionally but don't post there. Same goes with the PC section. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    By that logic you shouldn't be posting in any section since you already stated in the past that you have no intention of buying either next gen console. lol As long as a member isnt trolling theres nothing wrong wiith them posting their opinion in the Xbox section even if they have no intention of buying it. Same with the PlayStation section. More times than not people who make statements like yours just dont want to hear any negative opinions on their preferred console. They ffigure if only people who are buying it are allowed to post there the opinions will all be pretty much positive since human nature is to justify your purchase.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 11-30-2013 at 15:59.

  3. Likes Shingo likes this post
  4. #128
    Superior Member
    Old Man Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    831
    Rep Power
    19
    Points
    7,227 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    By that logic you shouldn't be posting in any section since you already stated in the past that you have no intention of buying either next gen console. lol As long as a member isnt trolling theres nothing wrong wiith them posting their opinion in the Xbox section even if they have no intention of buying it. Same with the PlayStation section. More times than not people who make statements like yours just dont want to hear any negative opinions on their preferred console. They ffigure if only people who are buying it are allowed to post there the opinions will all be pretty much positive since human nature is to justify your purchase.
    Not true. I am getting the PS4 at some point so you're incorrect there.
    I have no problem with people posting opinions but there are some, including the one who this is about who was clearly trolling. There is a big difference between the two. Wrong there as well.

    And the third point on which you are incorrect is that I don't want to hear anything negative. That's not true at all. What I am against is certain members who misrepresent their post with a misleading title, members who duplicate post the same negative article because the first didn't get the attention they felt that it deserved. Or members who scour the Internet for bad news to troll. Or the ones who post their same negative opinion over and over and over again, ad nauseum. Again, we get it. No need to beat a dead horse.



    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    I don't need no stinkin' signature!

  5. Likes F34R likes this post
  6. #129
    Nosce te ipsum
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,000
    Rep Power
    240
    Points
    136,127 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Gamer View Post
    Not true. I am getting the PS4 at some point so you're incorrect there.
    I have no problem with people posting opinions but there are some, including the one who this is about who was clearly trolling. There is a big difference between the two. Wrong there as well.

    And the third point on which you are incorrect is that I don't want to hear anything negative. That's not true at all. What I am against is certain members who misrepresent their post with a misleading title, members who duplicate post the same negative article because the first didn't get the attention they felt that it deserved. Or members who scour the Internet for bad news to troll. Or the ones who post their same negative opinion over and over and over again, ad nauseum. Again, we get it. No need to beat a dead horse.




    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    I onboard this train.




  7. #130
    Superior Member
    Old Man Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    831
    Rep Power
    19
    Points
    7,227 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I onboard this train.
    The problem is that there are those who want to troll and they don't agree with this. Although I respect that opinion, I whole-heartedly disagree with it. There is a big difference between differing opinions and trolling.

    That would be like me posting over and over about the PS3 or PS4's shortcomings (well, there may not be many PS4 shortcomings, lol). After the third or fourth time it would get it old.
    I don't need no stinkin' signature!

  8. #131
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,787
    Rep Power
    161
    Points
    155,805 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Gamer View Post
    Not true. I am getting the PS4 at some point so you're incorrect there. I have no problem with people posting opinions but there are some, including the one who this is about who was clearly trolling. There is a big difference between the two. Wrong there as well. And the third point on which you are incorrect is that I don't want to hear anything negative. That's not true at all. What I am against is certain members who misrepresent their post with a misleading title, members who duplicate post the same negative article because the first didn't get the attention they felt that it deserved. Or members who scour the Internet for bad news to troll. Or the ones who post their same negative opinion over and over and over again, ad nauseum. Again, we get it. No need to beat a dead horse. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Ok, well last time we spoke you said you weren't getting either console. Apparently that changed since the last time I talked to you. And yeah we have a certain member who does the same thing in the PlayStation section although I havent seen him on as of late. And I did already acknowledge that Lefein was going out of his way to post negative news and articles similar to what Sith was doing in the PlayStation section before he got section banned. So I'm with ya there. But at the same time you kind of invite stuff like that when you post stuff like better than what Sony is offering in the thread about MS giving free games to those who had faulty Xbox One drives. There was no reason to drag that into the thread if you dont want PlayStation fans jumping in there with baiting comments. I know that comment isnt a big deal but it does bait the trolls. If you want to keep trolls out dont leave out any bait. lol
    Last edited by mistercrow; 11-30-2013 at 17:29.

  9. #132
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,787
    Rep Power
    161
    Points
    155,805 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Gamer View Post
    The problem is that there are those who want to troll and they don't agree with this. Although I respect that opinion, I whole-heartedly disagree with it. There is a big difference between differing opinions and trolling. That would be like me posting over and over about the PS3 or PS4's shortcomings (well, there may not be many PS4 shortcomings, lol). After the third or fourth time it would get it old.
    And thats understandable. You'll get no argument from me there.

  10. #133
    Superior Member
    Old Man Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    831
    Rep Power
    19
    Points
    7,227 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    And thats understandable. You'll get no argument from me there.
    Then we agree. The issue is that you seem to be OK with it happening in the Xbox section but not the PS section. I'm against it everywhere.

    Sith and Soldier did it in the PS section and they deserve equal punishment. But you can't say that because they do it it's OK. It's not OK anywhere.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    I don't need no stinkin' signature!

  11. #134
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,787
    Rep Power
    161
    Points
    155,805 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Gamer View Post
    Then we agree. The issue is that you seem to be OK with it happening in the Xbox section but not the PS section. I'm against it everywhere. Sith and Soldier did it in the PS section and they deserve equal punishment. But you can't say that because they do it it's OK. It's not OK anywhere. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    What? Show me where I said its ok to only do it in the Xbox section. But since we're on that subject why is it that I've never seen you complaining about Sith and Soldier in the PlayStation section yet I've watched you have epic meltdowns in the Xbox section? But it seems to me that you were OK with it happening in the PlayStation section since I never once heard you complain about it there. Never once did you ever say anything to Sith or Soldier in the PlayStation section but I've seen you go ballistic on Lefein and others in the Xbox section which one time was so bad that you even got an infraction for it.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 11-30-2013 at 17:59.

  12. #135
    PSU Community Manager
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    6,104,188 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I'ma close this badboy up. It's kinda gone OT and the thread has run it's course.
    Click HERE to create your mercenary and get exclusive in-game items.

    THE GREY CARDINAL (eWar Merc) - COVERT SUBTERFUGE (Minmatar Scout)
    CEO of PSU GHOST SYNDICATE - PSU in-game channel: PSU GHOST



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.