Latest PSU headlines:

Apprentice

To Battlefield 4 PS4 Amazon buyers in the UK...no China Rising DLC??

Hi everyone. Hope all my fellow UK gamers got and are enjoying their PS4s. As the name of my thread suggests I am slightly baffled as to why I have not received the BF4 with the China Rising DLC from Amazon.

I have rang their customer services twice and it looks like they have lead me and countless other buyers up the garden path. They have changed their website in the last few hours (on the main page and in the "your orders" section) to say that the limited edition is not available for PS4. I am assuming that, much like BF3, that the limited edition is the version that would have included the China Rising DLC.

In the UK does anyone know if there is a Limited Edition version available at all? Anyone have the same experience from Amazon or any other retailers? All replies greatfully received.

PHAT boy gone slim
    Mine isn't the limited edition but it does say on the front sleeve that it includes the DLC. There is another piece of paper inside the box behind the health and safety notices.

It's normally offered as a pre-order bonus only, but 9 times out of 10, the first batch of games have it included, so even if you buy it a week after launch you still get it. Well thats my experience of it.
    http://www.torn.com/1562191 - Torn City, free online txt based RPG. Sign up through this link, get to level 10 and earn 5 million in-game $'s

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJackson85 View Post
    Mine isn't the limited edition but it does say on the front sleeve that it includes the DLC. There is another piece of paper inside the box behind the health and safety notices.

It's normally offered as a pre-order bonus only, but 9 times out of 10, the first batch of games have it included, so even if you buy it a week after launch you still get it. Well thats my experience of it.
    Hi Tom

Yeah thats pretty much the way I remember it. Amazon have been giving me and a load of other people bullsh!t and half arsed excuses and lying. Tax dodging bar stewards the lot of em. Very very frustrating as I cant see a way out of this other than rreturning the game. What a crock of cow sh!t

Yeah I got done over at game as well traded in a china rising ps3 version and got an ordinary copy in return as that is all I saw. Stupidly I didn't put the code in being under the impression it was a straight like for like swap

Just after a dew rounds of 64 player conquest. Crazy

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Skullomainia
    Quote Originally Posted by dj1979 View Post
    Yeah I got done over at game as well traded in a china rising ps3 version and got an ordinary copy in return as that is all I saw. Stupidly I didn't put the code in being under the impression it was a straight like for like swap
    Game done me too.. I preorded there, and when the wife went to pick it up they just gave her a standard copy off the shelf.. I was too impatient to take it back before I opened it because its the one and only game I have for PS4 at the minute..

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Libra-75
    I preordered mine from Amazon UK and I really hope I get the China Rising DLC. I would be really disappointed if it wasn't included.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Libra-75
    Got my copy today, and guess what, no China Rising code. So I e-mailed Amazon and they say that they are waiting for information from the game manufacturers. That they will come back to me in 3 days (maximum). I said that serveral others, even those who pre ordered a few months back, haven't got their codes either. Amazon says that they are aware of this problem. But what do I do until I get an answer? How did you do? Did you wait or did you just install the game?

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Libra-75
    I guess most of you installed the game since there's no answer.

I would just like to know if it's more likely that I will have to send the game back or if it's more likely that I will get a code sent to me. I really would like to start playing this game, but I also want the China Rising DLC for free as promised when I pre ordered.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Libra-75
    I almost feel like I'm spaming this thread.

Got an answer from Amazon, via e-mail, and it contained a code for China Rising. So I installed that and purchased Premium, so now I'm set to go.

Thread Information