Latest PSU headlines:

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023

FREE MULTIPLAYER KILLZONE COMING on the 28&29th of December

Killzone Shadow Falls has arrived in the US for awhile with pretty good impressions, feedback and reviews. Obviously being that it is a launch title, some gamers felt that the game should have more features especially in the multiplayer aspect. In a Q&A interview here, Guerrilla Games has leaked some really cool details in terms of multiplayer.

Here are some of the highlights-

• They are planning to give Killzone Shadow Fall 'Multiplayer' for free online on the 28&29th of December. If you haven't purchased this title yet, you will be able to try the multiplayer setting for free.
    • Guerrilla Games couldn't get in everything in time so are currently looking to bring in voice chat.
    • Multiplayer 'chatter' being customized where you can hear your allies voices via customization and more. Guerrilla Games thought at first that the game was noisy as it is already but perhaps they took it too far.
    • Clan support will come out in stages. First in basic steps and then will expand it into more exciting things sometime early next year.
    source
    I was planning on getting Killzone with my PS4, but now i'll just wait, Can't imagine how people who already purchased the game might feel.

PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

PHAT boy gone slim
    May check this out over that weekend then. Not bought the game as wanted that impressed with KZ3. I can't see those who've already bought it being that bothered. After all it's only for one weekend.
    http://www.torn.com/1562191 - Torn City, free online txt based RPG. Sign up through this link, get to level 10 and earn 5 million in-game $'s

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJackson85 View Post
    May check this out over that weekend then. Not bought the game as wanted that impressed with KZ3. I can't see those who've already bought it being that bothered. After all it's only for one weekend.
    Not sure if it's free only for the weekend or They are just giving it for free forever.

PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdou23 View Post
    source I was planning on getting Killzone with my PS4, but now i'll just wait, Can't imagine how people who already purchased the game might feel.
    Doesnt bother me at all. Not sure why it would. I'm too busy enjoying the game.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    I'd highly imagine it's just for that weekend. It wouldn't make a whole lot of sense giving away the multiplayer component to one of your blockbuster launch titles merely a month after its release. A little post-Christmas treat for the folks who haven't bought it, it seems!

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

PHAT boy gone slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdou23 View Post
    Not sure if it's free only for the weekend or They are just giving it for free forever.
    It'll just be that one weekend. There basically giving a demo out to try and get some extra sales after Christmas.
    http://www.torn.com/1562191 - Torn City, free online txt based RPG. Sign up through this link, get to level 10 and earn 5 million in-game $'s

Thread Information