Latest PSU headlines:

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph
    Items Vita

Killzone Mercenarys

This game is Legend, Graphics show what the Vita is capable of, Gameplay is solid, Online is great fun. cant fault this game atall! Plus were getting free DLC soon!

Add me if ya play this often, im looking to drop into peoples games for some PSU Representing ;-p

the Vita realy need mores games made to this quaility
    There once was a man named Sidney, he used to collect shells on the beach. everything was going well for him. untill he stopped and took a look, he had a glance and a stare and realised he what he was reading.
    It was a forum signature full of nonsense

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Just got this a few days ago and I am loving it so far. Haven't played online yet but it will be something I will get around to do as I am going to try and plat this. So yeah if you want hit me up with a friend req and we'll represent PSU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gersfc87

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    TEST SUBJECT 83
    I agree, such a great Vita title. Remote Play kinda stole it's thunder IMO, but I still play it even though I can play Shadowfall on it as well.
    My favorite thing about Mercenaries is the gyro aim mechanic that they use to give you a more fine tune to your aiming.
    And IMO is the answer to giving analog sticks the same precision as a keyboard and mouse.
    When using the motion sensor to provide that extra bit of control feels so natural to me and makes me SO MUCH more precise even with the Vita's analog sticks.
    Having that precision in FPS's on PS4 would be so amazing to use IMO. You still aim normally but you can easily insta correct your aim with the gyro.
    I feel like somethings missing when I can't slightly move my controller to correct my aim.
    It's like manual auto aim, seriously! I know that sounds dumb but, it really begins to feel effortless after you get used to it. It feels natural and you miss it when you cant use it in other games.
    It was first done on Uncharted with "Intuaim" and I think it NEED'S to be added to every PS4 FPS. If possible maybe an option through the UI to allow it in any game that can use it.
    But more likely developers need to just start considering this mechanic in games from now on.
    It will actually give the six axis a really good and functional use. Plus it would be an option, so if you don't like it you don't have to use it.
    Any one else love the "gyro aim" feature? And want to see it in console games as well?
    Last edited by TEST SUBJECT 83; 12-16-2013 at 08:32.

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    I actually turned off the motion sensor controls because i generally don't like using them. After reading your post however I put them on and after a little shot of it, its surprisingly good!

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Traded in a few old PS3 games in for it a couple of days ago, it's pretty good online but the Campaign is terrible though & the Benoit Boss fight is Cheap

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Quote Originally Posted by John25 View Post
    Traded in a few old PS3 games in for it a couple of days ago, it's pretty good online but the Campaign is terrible though & the Benoit Boss fight is Cheap
    Yeah beat this on Veteran. Really short campaign, with a ****ty story. That boss fight was mental. Kinda fluked it in the end! Yet to play multiplayer but the fact there are only 6 maps and 3 different game modes doesn't bode well although to be fair I have heard good things about the multiplayer

Thread Information