Latest PSU headlines:

Thread: PS4 in Spring

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout

PS4 in Spring

So, its set be released around spring time with the Beta starting in feb.

what i want to know is, as you can upgrade for free from ps3 to ps4 but you lose the option to play on ps3, whats stopping you from buying another ps3 copy on the cheap and using that so you can continue on both systems for when you wife is hogtging the tv the ps4 is connected to for example.

why would you buy the ps4 version when you can just do the above?

or have they thought of that and are going to block it?

Also, if the Beta is not up all the time, what happens when you play the beta on ps4, are you not able to swap back to ps3 when beta is down? Cuz that will suck big time.

However, am thinking i might get a vita now that i have seen the remote play feature working on FF14. That just looks flippin' awesome - who needs to read the chat box when you can just fish or gather mats when not on your ps4.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Azimuth85
    Items Iron MaidenFinal Fantasy TacticsJoker (limited ICON)Baby ChocoboLightning
    yes these questions are on my mind too. I think I'm just going to hold off pn the PS4 for a while anyway but I do wonder if I have a PS3 in one room and a PS4 in another if they will both be able to play it (obviously not at the same time.).

I am most excited about the vita thing and it definitely motivated me to hold off on crafting!

PSN ID : Azimuth85

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Never played it before but heard good things about it... Should I get it? I miss a good MMORPG. How much is a monthly fee?

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by Serinous View Post
    Never played it before but heard good things about it... Should I get it? I miss a good MMORPG. How much is a monthly fee?
    You should get it and join our Free Company on Ultros. It's a great game and the monthly is cheap as chips. I think about ten dollars for US. PSU has also done a review that you can read.

Also, last i read the game is on sale for half price.

Super Elite
    Your account won't be used on both if you transfer to the ps4 you won't be able to play your account on the ps3 but if a friend has it on the ps3 and comes to your house they can play it on the ps3. Once you do that transfer to 3 to 4 it's no longer accessible on the 3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] In the darkest abyss I still see you with my perfect sharigan young jedi!

PSU Community Manager
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Serinous View Post
    If you like old skool FF then this is for you. It's full of fan service and throwbacks to the IP's legacy and brings back some of the traditional classes that you just haven#t had in the latest slew of Final Failtesies. It's about €10 a month but it's so worth it for me as I can't really be bothered with traditional 6-12 hour games any more.
    Click HERE to create your mercenary and get exclusive in-game items.

THE GREY CARDINAL (eWar Merc) - COVERT SUBTERFUGE (Minmatar Scout)
    CEO of PSU GHOST SYNDICATE - PSU in-game channel: PSU GHOST

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    If you like old skool FF then this is for you. It's full of fan service and throwbacks to the IP's legacy and brings back some of the traditional classes that you just haven#t had in the latest slew of Final Failtesies. It's about €10 a month but it's so worth it for me as I can't really be bothered with traditional 6-12 hour games any more.
    I don't bother with other games either. GTA V has been sitting in it's shopping bag at the end of my bed unopened for 3-4 weeks now. FF:ARR stays on the start screen 24/7.

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    If you like old skool FF then this is for you. It's full of fan service and throwbacks to the IP's legacy and brings back some of the traditional classes that you just haven#t had in the latest slew of Final Failtesies. It's about 10 a month but it's so worth it for me as I can't really be bothered with traditional 6-12 hour games any more.
    that sounds awesome actually. I miss the old FF

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    Quote Originally Posted by dondidit View Post
    Your account won't be used on both if you transfer to the ps4 you won't be able to play your account on the ps3 but if a friend has it on the ps3 and comes to your house they can play it on the ps3. Once you do that transfer to 3 to 4 it's no longer accessible on the 3.
    This i understand, but if i bought another copy, can i play on the 3 as well as the 4?

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazeburnout View Post
    This i understand, but if i bought another copy, can i play on the 3 as well as the 4?
    Yep
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

11. Likes Bluehazeburnout wishes they had posted this first.
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Yep
    now the question is do i buy the expensive ps4 version or the on sale ps3 version!!!!

PSN ID
    This was all meant to be in the release version. I hope they add more soon.
    leather jackets ileather jackets
    Testking testkingworld
    prince2 certification prince2 certification
    000-317 questions 000-317 questions

Thread Information