- Primal Extreme mode loot and Crystal Tower loot will have a 1 week lockout. You have to beat all three EM Primals to loot one item.
- Dungeon EXP increased by 150% from base EXP. On top of that you can put random roulette bonus + rest bonus. About 3x more than now.
- Treasure Hunt - When you try to open chest there is a trap spawning mobs. Can be soloed, however Grade 5 should have PT to win fight.
- Treasure Hunt - Gatherer finds map, but only battle class can open since it spawns mobs.
- Beastmen daily quest - In patch 2.1 will have quest for 2 beastmen tribes, in future will have episodes for all tribes.
- YoshiP mentions they are going to have FFXIV up on Steam
- Patch 2.2 will have about 1.5 times more than 2.1's amount of story
- YoshiP explains in future HM and EM primal battles coming and gives example for 2.2 will have HM/EM Leviathan.
- PvP will have rank - At 2.1 you can rank up to 30.
- YoshiP mentions every patch will have 2 HM dungeons and 1 completely new dungeon. Post expansion will have harder dungeon than BC.
- YoshiP mentions the cost for housing is still not decided, they are still looking at the economy to decide carefully.
- Once you place a furniture in your house, you can't sell them on market. (im hoping a preview system will be in place too)
- Primal EM - Aside from ilvl90 weapon reward, Primals drop chest which has high level accessories. (!!)
- Moggle Mog battle difficulty is in between Garuda HM and Titan HM. If you can beat Garuda but can't beat Titan, this is for you.
- New dungeon Sirius will be the current hardest 4 player dungeon.
FFXIV on steam hells yes. I am even more excited now for my steam box.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Famitsu with Yoshi and all the great stuff coming
avecha likes this post
i wonder how they will incorporate all the extra quests. I am assuming they are not for all lvl 50.
PSN ID : Azimuth85
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)