Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    I am hoping that GT7 on the PS4 will be the best in the series and the Gran Turismo we have all been waiting for!!
    PSN ID: gold106gti

Twitch ID: Duffman041986

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

2. Likes F34R wishes they had posted this first.

I would also add lack of customization on the cars! This is the one thing about Forza that I wish Polyphony would just shamelessly copy! They NEED to have something in place to let gamers have more freedom to customize their vehicles.

Also, maybe it's just me but I am SO over having to putter around tracks in crappy off the lot economy vehicles that I can afford to drive in real life! Why waste our time with these? I have absolutely no desire to virtually drive a Prius or Camry! I want to drive the "unattainable!" That's the real fun in racing games isn't it? To get to drive the high performance cars that most of us have never even SEEN in real life let alone driven! At least start us of driving the higher performance sports cars so it doesn't feel like we are walking around these race tracks. The sense of speed on those early cars is darn near unbearable! And while that was cool to do back in 1998 on PS1, it's not now in 2013.

4. Likes F34R wishes they had posted this first.
    Supreme Veteran

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I just want them to go back to what they were and make the series special again

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I love puttering around in shitty cars, if you want the Need For Speed buy Most Wanted.
    I love the Suzuki Swift and maybe one day i'll own one.
    Last edited by mickice; 12-09-2013 at 06:28.

PS4 has little to no competition.

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedOne View Post
    I would also add lack of customization on the cars! This is the one thing about Forza that I wish Polyphony would just shamelessly copy! They NEED to have something in place to let gamers have more freedom to customize their vehicles.
    I agree totally, can't understand why this has not been done it GT yet!!

Superior Member
    First GT iv not bought i think they have gotten sidetracked with the looks of the game its like they are trying to create a virtual museum, first and foremost this is a game we play for fun.
    09/10 and 10/11 PSU Forum Fantasy Premier League Winner
    London Wolves/To Hell We Ride

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post

Few things I do not like about this game.

1. Too many low res cars.

2. Too many damn duplicates. Changing the color of a car does not count as another vehicle!!!!

3. No damage...

4. Engine sounds are pretty weak.

Everything else is pretty damn cool though. Much better menu layout too.
    Have to agree with you. Yes there are a few gripes (see above) and the game isn't a groundbreaking entry into the series but in my opinion, it's still a good racer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gersfc87

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    It's not all bad news for GT6:

Despite barely making a dent in the U.K. Top 10 earlier this week, Sony’s Gran Turismo 6 has taken the Japanese software charts by storm following its release in the country.

The 15th Anniversary Edition of the Polyphony Digital racer debuted at number one in the Land of the Rising Sun, while the standard release came in at no.14. The game is a PlayStation 3 exclusive release.

It’s worth noting that the racer managed to beat 3DS behemoth Attack on Titan: The Last Wings of Humanity, which offers some stiff competition considering the popularity of the franchise in Japan.

We’ll have to wait until tomorrow to see just how well GT6 sold, but for now, here’s a look at the chart as it stands as of December 2 - 8.

- - - - -

Gran Turismo 6 – 15th Anniversary Special Edition – PS3
    Attack on Titan: The Last Wings of Humanity – 3DS
    Dragon Quest X, titled Sleeping Heroes and Allies on the Road Online – Wii
    Dragon Quest X, titled Sleeping Heroes and Allies on the Road Online – Wii U
    Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy SuperNova – 3DS
    Yu-Gi-Ho Zexal Clash! – 3DS
    Bravely Default: For the Sequel – 3DS
    Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy Big Bang – 3DS
    Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII – PS3
    Pokémon X – 3DS
    Super Mario 3D World – Wii U
    Pokémon Y – 3DS
    Winning Eleven 2014 – PS3
    Gran Turismo 6 Standard Edition – PS3
    Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag – PS3
    God Eater 2 – PS Vita
    Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai 2 – 3DS
    Monster Hunter 4 – 3DS
    Dinasty Warrior 8 Extreme Legends – PS3
    God Eater 2 – PSP

Thanks for this report goes to PSN main page

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    The reason each GT game has dropped has more to do with other Racers passing them by. People might not like Forza or (insert other racing game not better than GT here). Fact still remains GT is still in the early 2000's hasn't really moved a whole lot.

I'm no expert racer, or anything of the sort, but playing F1 2012 on PC(also available on PS3 + others) The A.I although not the best still blows GT out the water, and honestly people don't like rubberband A.I, but I'd rather that then lifeless rabbits on the course(hence the phrase catch the rabbit(that's how a lot of people describe GT5 A.I).

Now this score should have been withheld as it's been known for months with GT6 a lot of the GT5 features plus other things won't be implemented until Late this month, or next year around Jan or Feb. I'm going to give this one a shot because they've at least got it back when A-spec and B-spec are joined at the hip like GT4. Among other things.

But again still feel like since GT3 they set a bar that people thought wasn't passable, by none but themselves. Again many games whether it's Arcade or Sim have come a long way since then. Plus the #1 thing Racing games need now more than ever is Challenging A.I no matter how much people hate the rubberbanding of say Need for Speed.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    NeoTokyoOutlaw
    All I know is that I'm having a hell of a good time with Gran Turismo 6. I didn't play 5 to death so that's probably why it still feels fresh. I still think it's one of the best racing games out there.

13. Likes Gers wishes they had posted this first.
    Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoTokyoOutlaw View Post
    All I know is that I'm having a hell of a good time with Gran Turismo 6. I didn't play 5 to death so that's probably why it still feels fresh. I still think it's one of the best racing games out there.
    At the end of the day that's what it's all about. If you're enjoying it then that's all that matters. I agree with you that it's one of the best racers out there. What I think GT6 does really well, is the handling of the cars. Never felt so in control in a racing game before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gersfc87

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    I really hope they release 6 on the PS4 cloud service when it eventually comes over to Europe, shall keep me going till GT7 is released on the PS4!

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoTokyoOutlaw View Post
    Need to play others man use to say that when I played GT3-4 and then to came GT5 then I had to search and look for better.

After playing F1 2012 unless GT gets some amount of difficulty/challenge into the races I might not come back here's hoping from better in GT7 though.

Thread Information