Latest PSU headlines:

Editorial Assistant and Podcast Editor

PSU's review of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

Hi there,

Here's my review for PSU of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

It's a great game which I awarded 9 out of 10, here are a few sections of the review.

Introduction

LEGO and Marvel comics have a lot in common. Both were originally conceived as products for children, which then quickly outgrew that audience to become embraced by people of all ages. Consequently, LEGO and Marvel now enjoy worldwide popularity, so itís only logical that these two established franchises should now come together to create one of the shining highlights of PlayStation 4ís launch.
    My Conclusion

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is another magnificent entry in the LEGO series with superb use of the Marvel universe, well designed levels, and tons of replayability. With all this great stuff combined, it makes LEGO Marvel Super Heroes an essential purchase for any PS4 owner.
    The game has a couple of minor problems which I highlighted in the review but I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to LEGO The Hobbit.

Follow me on twitter @Skaggypoet

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    gumi42
    I just started this week and it is definitely a blast. I loved LEGOs as a kid and this game really just plays to the kid in me. Man if I could have had Marvel LEGOs when I was growing up, or even half of all the cool LEGO stuff now, it would have been crazy. When I was growing up there was really only space, medieval, pirates, present day LEGOs.
    Hard work never killed nobody but I ain't taking any chances

Editorial Assistant and Podcast Editor
    Quote Originally Posted by gumionday View Post
    I just started this week and it is definitely a blast. I loved LEGOs as a kid and this game really just plays to the kid in me. Man if I could have had Marvel LEGOs when I was growing up, or even half of all the cool LEGO stuff now, it would have been crazy. When I was growing up there was really only space, medieval, pirates, present day LEGOs.
    Wow I feel old now I predate space LEGO

Glad you like the game

Follow me on twitter @Skaggypoet

Thread Information