Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Guys, watch South Park, it's a much better show by a higher standard! $#@! Family Guy!!!
    South park became to preach and trying to hard. It sucks now.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    What a cop out.
    I wish YouTube/FireFox's Australis Plans/Opera 18 would cop out that easily when they make their $#@!-ups. However this is all irrelevant because this was planned long in advance as it takes months to make FG episodes, not days or weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    An interview I listened to about the death of Brian stated otherwise. There are many episodes created in 9 months. Some episodes never air. They had episodes ready in case the death of Brian was a huge mistake. They would either air the episodes in file A, or air the episodes in file B. Nothing was set in stone, and they did have a backup plan.
    Still waiting for the link to this supposed valid information.

Guys, watch South Park, it's a much better show by a higher standard! $#@! Family Guy!!!
    I'm starting to wonder if it was you who posted that one topic quite a few years ago on here about South Park vs Family Guy.

Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    FLINTSTONES is all i am saying
    I wanted to see Seth's version of that show, too bad its not happening or on hold.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Who didn't see this coming? Obvious atention seeking is obvious.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    However this is all irrelevant because this was planned long in advance as it takes months to make FG episodes, not days or weeks.
    Yeah, Brian getting killed off, planned months in advance. I believe that. However, getting tremendous amount of backlash from all over the global Internet and TV community for killing off Brian, then having a press release/PR statement telling people he's suddenly coming back from the dead like Jesus Christ is a complete and utter cop out. And don't single me out, because others are saying it too. It's kinda obvious, really.

And no, I didn't create that thread years ago on South Park vs. Family Guy. Actually, I haven't gotten around to Cartoon Wars arc yet prior to that thread. I was just getting into the show, again.

That being said, yes, I am a South Park fanboy. However, that two episode arc as aforementioned did not dictate my blatant hatred for Family Guy. I didn't like Family Guy even before seeing Cartoon Wars. And as I've said, I tried to watch a couple of episodes of Family Guy, but I didn't laugh. South Park on the other hand, I can relate to more than Family Guy. And I also like the Simpsons, but I've yet to catch up from season 11 till now.

And that's all I'm saying. I don't need to explain myself any further, nor will I.

5. Likes Mael Duin likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Georges_2251
    Items Final Fantasy Tactics
    They probably seen a ratings drop
    Your sig is too friggin' big. Please change it. ~ PSU Staff

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Georges View Post
    They probably seen a ratings drop
    How could they when they announced it before the net nee ep which just aired Sunday.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Thread Information