Superior Member

PSN ID
    martin_blank

PS+ Free Games On Vita Clarification

This probably applies to PS3 and PS4 too but more relevant to my Vita due to space considerations. Once I download a free PS+ title to my Vita, I can delete the game if I need space and them redownload it whenever and as many times as I want for free, even if it's no longer a PS+ free game. Right? I don't have to back it up somewhere do I? It's considered a redownloadable "purchase" even though I didn't actually have to pay for it. Of course I have to keep my PS+ subscription active to actually play it, I get that, but once downloaded it's free forever to redownload?

2. Likes patthebaker321 likes this post
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Yes.. once you've downloaded it as a PS+ member, you'll always have access to it as long as you're a PS+ member.

4. Likes patthebaker321 likes this post
    Elite Sage
    Yep once you have got the game on your Download list history it's there forever & can be downloaded anytime as long as you remain a PS+ member even if your sub runs out it will still be on the list but just won't be Playable till you re-new your Sub

Superior Member

PSN ID
    martin_blank
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Yes.. once you've downloaded it as a PS+ member, you'll always have access to it as long as you're a PS+ member.
    Thanks all. And a very, very special thank you to F34R for changing his profile pic to something a little more, um, festive.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by sanfordmay View Post
    Thanks all. And a very, very special thank you to F34R for changing his profile pic to something a little more, um, festive.
    You're welcome lol. I wish I could show a pic that a friend of mine sent me. She was very "flirtatious".

Thread Information