Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman1986 View Post
    Perhaps maybe, just maybe if it has been multi platform the game of the year title would have been theirs!
    you do realize that this is a Naughty Dog title right? A company that Sony owns?

Tacos Rule!

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariakace View Post
    you do realize that this is a Naughty Dog title right? A company that Sony owns?
    I do indeed, just saying that if it had been a multi platform game (say that naughty dog are not owned by Sony) and not just made for the PS3 then it could have won game of the year because it would have sold more as a whole. I know it's not just judged by sales but that may have helped it along a bit.
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman1986 View Post
    I do indeed, just saying that if it had been a multi platform game (say that naughty dog are not owned by Sony) and not just made for the PS3 then it could have won game of the year because it would have sold more as a whole. I know it's not just judged by sales but that may have helped it along a bit.
    Even still, thats just spike catering to the casual gamer, which i dont care what anyone thinks, GTA is a casual game. anyone that has a console that they can play it on will pretty much buy it and play it, its a game that everyone talks about, hardcore gamer or casual. While i know everyone that played TLOU pretty much loved it (so $#@!ing good man) it still wouldnt have been given GOTY by spike.

a whole crapton of GOTY titles will go to TLOU. spike is by no means the end-all be-all of game of the year awards.

Tacos Rule!

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariakace View Post
    Even still, thats just spike catering to the casual gamer, which i dont care what anyone thinks, GTA is a casual game. anyone that has a console that they can play it on will pretty much buy it and play it, its a game that everyone talks about, hardcore gamer or casual. While i know everyone that played TLOU pretty much loved it (so $#@!ing good man) it still wouldnt have been given GOTY by spike.

a whole crapton of GOTY titles will go to TLOU. spike is by no means the end-all be-all of game of the year awards.
    The Walking Dead won last year, it's hardly the most high-profile AAA games all the time. TLoU still probably had a good chance, we don't know the votes. Uncharted 2 won before for ND.

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

Thread Information