PSN ID
    DEADMUDD

Come back and play!!!!

After patch 1.7 comes out on the 10th come and play a game or two ane see if you like the change.

Hope to see you in the lobby GOOD HUNTING $

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    At the very least, i wont be on until next year feb. i'll pick my PS4 during that time and prolly get a PS3 too.

how has dust progressed since i've been MIA btw? do they have all the race suits in yet? man, if i was working for CCP, i'd slave drive the devs to get them in!
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Ok DEAD! I'm coming! Bill is also keen for a bit. We need a family reunion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    At the very least, i wont be on until next year feb. i'll pick my PS4 during that time and prolly get a PS3 too.

how has dust progressed since i've been MIA btw? do they have all the race suits in yet? man, if i was working for CCP, i'd slave drive the devs to get them in!
    It's of course ever changing but it's getting better with each new update. Racial variants will probably be fleshed out in 1.8 IIRC. At least for the dropsuits. They are LONG overdue.

They're stripping back the vehicle system and making changes like finite turret ammo and more of an ebb and flow nature to active module use, making you strong and then vulnerable in cool down. They're also giving the vehiocles more racial traits; Galente LAVs have more straight line speed and caldari have more acceleration but less topspeed etc.

They've fleshed out the assault rifle racial variants with the combat rifle and rail rifle adding to the assault and scrambler rifles.

Graphically the game gets better and better and I'm kinda shocked to see how its looking now. They've added many new sky boxes and the lighting and godrays create so amazing vistas. They've also added new terraforms with snow and sulphur and are adding a new volcano mood in 2.1. The environmental effects are nice too, dust, snow, wind etc look nice.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I posted some vids of 1.6 in this section, you can see how it is atm.

PSN ID
    Ranthop
    I'd love to come back, but first I have this darn Math Final Exam to deal with and then I'll be back. Just calm down everyone, jeez

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    i want to know what the player count will be bumped to when they make the jump over to PS4 exclusively xD

they have internal 256 limits on the ps3 if i recall. maybe we'll get 64 or 80 on ps4? Dust needs more. the maps scale is very impressive, but if you find yourself out of position it can be quite lonely looking for the fight

my scrambler rifle is calling my name. i need a PS3 to answer his call!
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Thread Information