Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 102
  1. #76
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    15,217
    Rep Power
    116
    Points
    42,822 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman1986 View Post
    Just hope it's a long one too, nothing worse than being beautiful and only lasting an hour!
    It's an MMO

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  2. #77
    Member
    j_rocca42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    PSN ID
    j_rocca42
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    957 (0 Banked)
    This and destiny can't come soon enough

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    PSN: j_rocca42

  3. Likes John Willaford, Demi_God likes this post
  4. #78
    Elite Member
    D3seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Severn, Maryland
    PSN ID
    D3seeker
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    2,026 (20,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim
    I second the above comment. I have a good feeling about his game!


  5. #79
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    52
    Points
    2,357 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by bru_sek View Post
    1 day old gamespot article on the game having "unprecedented realism"

    http://www.gamespot.com/articles/tom.../1100-6416604/
    A good read, thanks for posting it

  6. #80
    Superior Member
    TEST SUBJECT 83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Oregon
    PSN ID
    TEST SUBJECT 83
    Posts
    521
    Rep Power
    12
    Points
    4,876 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    I hope people don't get their hopes up too much about the ps4 version. I'm betting this is pc footage just like the e3 footage.
    ^

  7. #81
    Dedicated Member
    victorijapoosp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,297
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    14,447 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    The Division looks incredible, I just hope it's as good as the E3 demo.

    I hear they have a few scousers on the team... [united fan here] But i still hope they make it great.
    Maths is biased! It keeps telling me the PS4 is 50% more powerful than XboxOne!
    Great song, should have more views :'(

    SHIMAASAAAANIIII!!!!!
    http://i.imgur.com/bP50xuM.png

  8. #82
    Member
    j_rocca42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    PSN ID
    j_rocca42
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    957 (0 Banked)
    I'd like to see some gameplay soon

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    PSN: j_rocca42

  9. #83
    Veteran
    SomaXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    So-Cal
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,795
    Rep Power
    78
    Points
    6,997 (1,083 Banked)
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    Im super hyped for this one... actually im still hyped for watchdogs too.. but this is up there...
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

  10. #84
    Superior Member
    Locomotive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Posts
    975
    Rep Power
    23
    Points
    10,813 (0 Banked)
    Items Led ZeppelinDreamcastDead NationArnold SchwarzneggerUser name style
    It's annoying...over at the Steam forums theres a thread on this and of course several of them "are not impressed".

    It's just that this engine demo does at least look good....console or not. But theres a story on how this was a PC game originally but then they decided to port it over to new consoles....and now the PC gamers mad b/c of the whole thing Ubisoft did with saying "we'll make it for PC if the gamers seem to want it.".....when in fact it was for PC orginally.

    I dunno...I mean, if thats true that sounds $#@!ty of Ubisoft....but before all that was said...there was still a few ppl that weren't impressed....just b/c it's from Ubisoft and not a PC game mainly.

    I dunno...I just don't see how anyone can't at least think this game looks "decent".

  11. #85
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    18,198
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    66,528 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Ubisoft dont care about PC, they DRM up all their games to buggery which has int he past cause alot more problems than its worth so they ditched the "always on" part.

  12. #86
    Dedicated Member
    Demi_God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Icy hot of the north
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Posts
    1,426
    Rep Power
    19
    Points
    7,913 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    If people are saying that, it's because they are mad that the game is going to consoles. One of the most annoying things in gaming is when a PC gamer gets his feelings hurt because a game is being ported over from PC to consoles. booo freakin hooo. I'm honestly getting quite tired of the PC gamer loyalty card they pull to try and justify anything they possibly can. In reality they don't need to be so hurt over stuff like this. So because the game is also going to consoles, several people are going to cry and moan like a bunch of wimps. o_O

    what you are witnessing with the negativity of the unimpressed, is if it's on consoles to some PC enthusiasts out there, it will never look good.

  13. #87
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    167
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    If people are saying that, it's because they are mad that the game is going to consoles. One of the most annoying things in gaming is when a PC gamer gets his feelings hurt because a game is being ported over from PC to consoles. booo freakin hooo. I'm honestly getting quite tired of the PC gamer loyalty card they pull to try and justify anything they possibly can. In reality they don't need to be so hurt over stuff like this. So because the game is also going to consoles, several people are going to cry and moan like a bunch of wimps. o_O what you are witnessing with the negativity of the unimpressed, is if it's on consoles to some PC enthusiasts out there, it will never look good.
    Yeah PC elitists are the most insecure type of fanboy without a doubt.

  14. #88
    Superior Member
    TEST SUBJECT 83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Oregon
    PSN ID
    TEST SUBJECT 83
    Posts
    521
    Rep Power
    12
    Points
    4,876 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Selathor View Post
    Has that been confirmed?
    Confirmed?
    That's just the way it's done.
    There's no way there gonna be demoing a game that's not even 1/4 the way done on the final hardware.
    There going to demo it on PC, because that's what it's being created on. Just like every game ever.
    I can say with 100% certainty that there's no way in hell ANY of what we've seen has been on a PS4.
    I don't know why anyone would think otherwise?
    Why do you think Watch Dogs was delayed?
    Because they couldn't get it to look like what they were showing us all along, because it was ALL PC footage.

  15. #89
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,523
    Rep Power
    42
    Points
    20,701 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    If people are saying that, it's because they are mad that the game is going to consoles. One of the most annoying things in gaming is when a PC gamer gets his feelings hurt because a game is being ported over from PC to consoles.
    I have never met a single PC gamer who complains when a PC game is ported to consoles. As long as the game is designed around and optimized for the PC hardware and controls, PC gamers don't care a bit about console versions.

    What PC gamers LOATH is being stuck with a console game that is ported to the PC. No effort is made into optimizing the game for the PC, and heaven forbid they actually try to take advantage of the PC by actually making use of features and power not found in console hardware. It SUCKS getting a brand new game to find that it looks and plays like it was made in 2006 because it's just a straight port from the consoles.


    The only other thing PC gamers complain about is their games being DUMBED DOWN for console owners who cannot deal with the complexity of many PC games.

    For example, the Elder Scrolls games.

    Did you know that Elder Scrolls Daggerfall had 35 Skills and a total of 36 factions you could join including 5 major Factions, 8 different "Divines" for the temples, 9 different vampiric bloodlines, and 14 witch covens.

    Skyrim, which was made around consoles, only has 18 skills and just 9 joinable factions.

    In otherwords, after 15 years of advancement in hardware the Elder Scrolls games have been stripped of more than half of their complexity and depth in order to appeal to console gamers.




    But at least with this game there is a bit of hope for PC gamers...

    As you know, Massive has its roots in PC development. We are working hard and we want to make sure that we have a very high quality experience on PC. "You can be sure that our PC version won't be a port, but a full-fledged, optimized version!"
    http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com...m:148-76770-32



    Hooray for that!
    Last edited by Completely Average; 12-23-2013 at 22:15.

  16. Likes Nerevar likes this post
  17. #90
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,345
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    31,925 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    I have never met a single PC gamer who complains when a PC game is ported to consoles. As long as the game is designed around and optimized for the PC hardware and controls, PC gamers don't care a bit about console versions.

    What PC gamers LOATH is being stuck with a console game that is ported to the PC. No effort is made into optimizing the game for the PC, and heaven forbid they actually try to take advantage of the PC by actually making use of features and power not found in console hardware. It SUCKS getting a brand new game to find that it looks and plays like it was made in 2006 because it's just a straight port from the consoles.


    The only other thing PC gamers complain about is their games being DUMBED DOWN for console owners who cannot deal with the complexity of many PC games.

    For example, the Elder Scrolls games.

    Did you know that Elder Scrolls Daggerfall had 35 Skills and a total of 36 factions you could join including 5 major Factions, 8 different "Divines" for the temples, 9 different vampiric bloodlines, and 14 witch covens.

    Skyrim, which was made around consoles, only has 18 skills and just 9 joinable factions.

    In otherwords, after 15 years of advancement in hardware the Elder Scrolls games have been stripped of more than half of their complexity and depth in order to appeal to console gamers.




    But at least with this game there is a bit of hope for PC gamers...



    http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com...m:148-76770-32



    Hooray for that!
    Due to their tremendously larger market share, games WILL be made for consoles over PCs generally, and this in turn increases the chances of lazy ports to PC. My real point is that you implied that a 'complexity' of a game is greater due to it being on PC, then you gave an example which isn't entirely convincing.

    Quantity for the sake of quantity doesn't make for complex gameplay. Increased skills and factions mean nothing it they aren't distinctive enough to warrant their inclusion in the game. What you also may have overlooked is that game development cost increases as time goes on. So while developing skyrim, they had to think of whether it was financially viable to spend another year to add all those extra factions and whether those skills/factions would even be worth adding.

    Bottom line is platform doesn't dictate complexity and higher complexity does not mean its always better.
    Money (time also reduces to money) is usually all that separates a lazy port from a good one

  18. #91
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    52
    Points
    2,357 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by victorijapoosp View Post
    The Division looks incredible, I just hope it's as good as the E3 demo.

    I hear they have a few scousers on the team... [united fan here] But i still hope they make it great.
    Please forgive an ignant American but what is a scouser?

  19. #92
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    PSN ID
    Selathor
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    437 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by TEST SUBJECT 83 View Post
    Confirmed?
    That's just the way it's done.
    There's no way there gonna be demoing a game that's not even 1/4 the way done on the final hardware.
    There going to demo it on PC, because that's what it's being created on. Just like every game ever.
    I can say with 100% certainty that there's no way in hell ANY of what we've seen has been on a PS4.
    I don't know why anyone would think otherwise?
    Why do you think Watch Dogs was delayed?
    Because they couldn't get it to look like what they were showing us all along, because it was ALL PC footage.
    Sigh...

    Im not even gonna bother.

    Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk

  20. #93
    Ultimate Veteran
    coolguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    long island ny
    Age
    39
    Posts
    20,897
    Rep Power
    113
    Points
    30,128 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    That's awesome looking

  21. #94
    Dedicated Member
    Demi_God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Icy hot of the north
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Posts
    1,426
    Rep Power
    19
    Points
    7,913 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    I have never met a single PC gamer who complains when a PC game is ported to consoles. As long as the game is designed around and optimized for the PC hardware and controls, PC gamers don't care a bit about console versions.

    What PC gamers LOATH is being stuck with a console game that is ported to the PC. No effort is made into optimizing the game for the PC, and heaven forbid they actually try to take advantage of the PC by actually making use of features and power not found in console hardware. It SUCKS getting a brand new game to find that it looks and plays like it was made in 2006 because it's just a straight port from the consoles.


    The only other thing PC gamers complain about is their games being DUMBED DOWN for console owners who cannot deal with the complexity of many PC games.

    For example, the Elder Scrolls games.

    Did you know that Elder Scrolls Daggerfall had 35 Skills and a total of 36 factions you could join including 5 major Factions, 8 different "Divines" for the temples, 9 different vampiric bloodlines, and 14 witch covens.

    Skyrim, which was made around consoles, only has 18 skills and just 9 joinable factions.

    In otherwords, after 15 years of advancement in hardware the Elder Scrolls games have been stripped of more than half of their complexity and depth in order to appeal to console gamers.




    But at least with this game there is a bit of hope for PC gamers...



    http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com...m:148-76770-32



    Hooray for that!

    really? wow. you must be the first one. PC whining isn't anything new and I've been gaming on PC's even before 1998. Some of you guys must be new or something in the PC gaming community. lol

    Also, your complaint for elder scrolls is not the consoles fault, it's Bethesda, so take it up with them.

    If anyone in any forum is going to tell me that PC gamers don't whine about entitlement due to PC gaming loyalty and enthusiasts, I question your PC gaming in general and the discussion of PC gaming as a whole. I'm not saying all PC gamers do this, but A LOT do. Also, those that $#@! and moan like I stated are the first ones to turn around and run when a developer actually listens to them. This was known mostly in MMORPG's and in RTS's such as starcraft, warcraft, etc etc.
    Last edited by Demi_God; 12-24-2013 at 14:07.

  22. #95
    Dedicated Member
    sneezymarble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    4,409 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    really? wow. you must be the first one. PC whining isn't anything new and I've been gaming on PC's even before 1998. Some of you guys must be new or something in the PC gaming community. lol

    Also, your complaint for elder scrolls is not the consoles fault, it's Bethesda, so take it up with them.

    If anyone in any forum is going to tell me that PC gamers don't whine about entitlement due to PC gaming loyalty and enthusiasts, I question your PC gaming in general and the discussion of PC gaming as a whole. I'm not saying all PC gamers do this, but A LOT do. Also, those that $#@! and moan like I stated are the first ones to turn around and run when a developer actually listens to them. This was known mostly in MMORPG's and in RTS's such as starcraft, warcraft, etc etc.
    I mostly play games on my PCs, and I'm happy it's coming to all the major platforms. I'm sure it'll look amazing on the new consoles.
    i7 4770 | EVGA GTX 780 ti SC ACX | 32GB
    i7 3770 |
    EVGA GTX 780 ti SC ACX | 16GB

  23. #96
    Dedicated Member
    John Willaford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Owings Mills, MD
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    21
    Points
    424,879 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    I have never met a single PC gamer who complains when a PC game is ported to consoles. As long as the game is designed around and optimized for the PC hardware and controls, PC gamers don't care a bit about console versions.

    What PC gamers LOATH is being stuck with a console game that is ported to the PC. No effort is made into optimizing the game for the PC, and heaven forbid they actually try to take advantage of the PC by actually making use of features and power not found in console hardware. It SUCKS getting a brand new game to find that it looks and plays like it was made in 2006 because it's just a straight port from the consoles.


    The only other thing PC gamers complain about is their games being DUMBED DOWN for console owners who cannot deal with the complexity of many PC games.

    For example, the Elder Scrolls games.

    Did you know that Elder Scrolls Daggerfall had 35 Skills and a total of 36 factions you could join including 5 major Factions, 8 different "Divines" for the temples, 9 different vampiric bloodlines, and 14 witch covens.

    Skyrim, which was made around consoles, only has 18 skills and just 9 joinable factions.

    In otherwords, after 15 years of advancement in hardware the Elder Scrolls games have been stripped of more than half of their complexity and depth in order to appeal to console gamers.




    But at least with this game there is a bit of hope for PC gamers...



    http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com...m:148-76770-32



    Hooray for that!
    That has much truth in it.
    The real issue with targeting consoles has been lack of memory for doing complex AI and large worlds and complicated things... it's been Graphics or other things.
    With 8GB RAM consoles, that's done. I can't imagine the game that 'needs' more than 5 GB RAM on PC, not counting video buffer needs. The processes in the hUMA/HSA memory system coupled save about 30% to half of the video ram needs of most games, reducing the console RAM footprint even more (most PC games won't benefit from HSA/HUMA as a more powerful machine will have a big time separate video card).
    Getting back to Bethesda... you should be fairly pleased with what they are about to be up to (publicly).
    The difference on console vs pc on their next gen stuff is basically just 4K support and MultiMonitor support vs 1080p. PC will still have a better experience, almost always, but, at least one console is hitting 1080p on it.

    The Irony for me is that all I want to see is a new Ultima ... call it Ultima Kingdoms.... that's what i'd want. Even better, give me something like a Steampunk/Voltron retro galaxy rpg , someone shatter the molds and put them back together in different order, just get some creative juices flowing.

    Till then, I think i'll spend some time on Elite: Frontier when it comes around.
    Sleeping very soundly on a Saturday morning I was dreaming
    I was Al Capone
    There's a rumour going round, gotta clear outta town
    I'm smelling like a dry fish bone
    Here come the Law, gonna break down the door, gonna carry me
    away once more
    Never, never, never get it any more
    Gotta get away from this stone cold floor
    Crazy
    Stone cold crazy, you know

  24. #97
    Newbie
    lord flasheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    743 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCake View Post
    Please forgive an ignant American but what is a scouser?
    A person from Liverpool.
    WOOF! WOOF!

  25. #98
    Elite Sage
    BBK..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bristol!!
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,522
    Rep Power
    93
    Points
    53,205 (15,799 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    really? wow. you must be the first one. PC whining isn't anything new and I've been gaming on PC's even before 1998. Some of you guys must be new or something in the PC gaming community. lol

    Also, your complaint for elder scrolls is not the consoles fault, it's Bethesda, so take it up with them.

    If anyone in any forum is going to tell me that PC gamers don't whine about entitlement due to PC gaming loyalty and enthusiasts, I question your PC gaming in general and the discussion of PC gaming as a whole. I'm not saying all PC gamers do this, but A LOT do. Also, those that $#@! and moan like I stated are the first ones to turn around and run when a developer actually listens to them. This was known mostly in MMORPG's and in RTS's such as starcraft, warcraft, etc etc.
    Gamers are just whiners in general. Every platform has its share of whiners. Remember when PS3 gamers where whining about Final Fantasy being dumbed down for the 360 because it couldn't fit all of the content on 1 disc and that stuff would be stripped due to it.

    I must admit, there are some games I want to be kept only on PC but that's due to the consoles using controllers they can't match the responsiveness/speed of Mouse and keyboard nor can they match the amount of buttons you have. If you took a RTS game and tried to map it to a controller it wouldn't be a very comfortable experience or trying to map a game like ARMA which uses nearly all of the keys on the board it will be simplified.

    As a whole though I don't like the idea of exclusive games. I think the more people that can play games the better

  26. #99
    Superior Member
    Locomotive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Posts
    975
    Rep Power
    23
    Points
    10,813 (0 Banked)
    Items Led ZeppelinDreamcastDead NationArnold SchwarzneggerUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by BBK.. View Post
    Gamers are just whiners in general. Every platform has its share of whiners. Remember when PS3 gamers where whining about Final Fantasy being dumbed down for the 360 because it couldn't fit all of the content on 1 disc and that stuff would be stripped due to it.

    I must admit, there are some games I want to be kept only on PC but that's due to the consoles using controllers they can't match the responsiveness/speed of Mouse and keyboard nor can they match the amount of buttons you have. If you took a RTS game and tried to map it to a controller it wouldn't be a very comfortable experience or trying to map a game like ARMA which uses nearly all of the keys on the board it will be simplified.

    As a whole though I don't like the idea of exclusive games. I think the more people that can play games the better
    Everything else aside....I agree with this.

    Gamers in general are just whiners. On all the forums I belong to (oddly enough no this one so much, kudos) there are so many whiners. The Steam forums have become really bad lately with the new consoles having just come out.

    I will say this: PC gamers do have reason to whine more so than console gamers. PC gaming gets the shaft a good bit. GTA IV was just an awful port, and The Witcher 2 was basically beta tested on PC for consoles....then theres remarks made in the industry by ppl who are suppose to be "above that" like Cliffy B who literally antagonized PC gamers with his remarks. He said something like "New Gears of War coming, but no to PC....in other new PC gamers whine a lot" or something. It's like....where the $#@! is the purpose for this $#@!.

    Only thing is....PC gamers take it to the extreme and every little thing is a problem. Some even complain about the Steam sales and it's like "Games like Bioshock Infinite are on sale for $10....how the hell are you complaining???" Then Left 4 Dead 2 was free for everyone on PC yesterday....and some dude was like "not even if it came with $10."

    Really?? Do you really think we deserve to get treated like the "glorious master race".....so many of them act like children.

  27. Likes BBK.. likes this post
  28. #100
    Dedicated Member
    Demi_God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Icy hot of the north
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Posts
    1,426
    Rep Power
    19
    Points
    7,913 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by BBK.. View Post
    Gamers are just whiners in general. Every platform has its share of whiners. Remember when PS3 gamers where whining about Final Fantasy being dumbed down for the 360 because it couldn't fit all of the content on 1 disc and that stuff would be stripped due to it.

    I must admit, there are some games I want to be kept only on PC but that's due to the consoles using controllers they can't match the responsiveness/speed of Mouse and keyboard nor can they match the amount of buttons you have. If you took a RTS game and tried to map it to a controller it wouldn't be a very comfortable experience or trying to map a game like ARMA which uses nearly all of the keys on the board it will be simplified.

    As a whole though I don't like the idea of exclusive games. I think the more people that can play games the better
    That I can agree with but even before I was gaming on consoles online, the PC was loaded to the teeth with whining garbage and once the game was molded to their every need, every time those people would turn and run. LOL

    I do agree with what you say but it still does come down to the developer themselves and not so much the platform the game is on. As for Arma, more than half the keyboard layout could be chopped in half because most buttons are hardley even used in that game but it's there as an option and instead of it being refined in Arma, it's slapped onto a separate key, so the memory layout takes a bit of time. As for other commands being said in the game could easily be overcome by voice commands if that game ever did hit the consoles. Technically, it's not a complicated game, but visually with all the buttons and everything on it slapped together carelessly without refinement, it looks more than it actually is. over complication with the need to complicate it more, just for the sake of complication.

    Anyway, I have no doubts this game will look stunning on the PS4. Can't wait to see more gameplay.
    Last edited by Demi_God; 12-26-2013 at 18:29.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.