Latest PSU headlines:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5
    Forum Sage

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Just depends where you are looking. You do get some idiots on PC but likewise on Console. The nature of the beast of gaming and the internet I suppose, we have to hear all of it!

As an aside, I will say that most the buttons set in Arma are actually used quite a lot. I know you can argue that pressing 1 button for prone and another for crouch (as an example) could be changed to one button as it already is on console but many keyboard users prefer to have a separate key for actions as you can drop to prone instantly rather than cycle through the stances. It's also like how on battlefield I like to switch my weapons/equipment by pressing 1-4 rather than using my mouse wheel as I can get to what I want right away. They could cut the controls down to fit onto a controller but I think it would mean too many actions are missing.

Anyway, OT, I couldn't care less what platform this game is on. Just give it to me now, this game blown me away at E3 and between this, Watch Dogs and TitanFall I want some new games to play!

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by lord flasheart View Post
    A person from Liverpool.
    Ah, thanks much!

Thread Information