Latest PSU headlines:

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Effekt
    Items Metal Gear SolidTommy VercettiLegend of ZeldaBlizzardAtlus

Tales of Innocence R, why the hell isn't this localized?

I found this game for a steal at a local game shop for $18. And since it still goes for $40 on ebay without shipping I figured even though I couldn't understand whats going on in the game, it wouldn't hurt just checking it out.

Let me start with the game play, it's so damn fun. It's surprisingly really smooth and sticks to the fast paced combat you've seen in other Tales games. The graphics aren't super crazy good but they're nice and clean. Of course only down fall is I have to talk to everybody and go everywhere in other to advance to the next area because I have no idea where I'm suppose to go.

But point is, this game is so fun and great for the vita. I don't get why they don't localize this. There's been other tales games for PSP that were localized and the vita might not be selling that much, but they still could at least sub it to localize it cheaper. I mean for crying out loud they even have another tales game called Tales of Hearts R. You'd think they'd at least bring one over and see how it does. Maybe in the future they'll do it, but til then, namco is lame :3

2. Likes Roger Triton likes this post
    PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    I don't know why they don't localize a lot more games for Vita overall. No wonder Vita does so well in Japan. They have more games!
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Japan only...

Since we now have digital download, it makes no sense to not have a localization team on site translating games into several languages. Even if it's a physical only release in Japan.

SMH Namco.
    Roger Triton, USA.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Triton View Post
    Since we now have digital download, it makes no sense to not have a localization team on site translating games into several languages. Even if it's a physical only release in Japan.

SMH Namco.
    Just because a game is released digitally only doesn't mean it'll sell. It usually means it will sell less because it has no retail presence. And they still have to translate it and all that stuff...

I wish I had it but if Namco think they can't make their money back... I guess fair enough.

PS4/PS3/X360/WiiU/PC/3DS/PSV

Thread Information