Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1020
Results 476 to 500 of 500
  1. #476
    Elite Member
    Shingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Posts
    1,554
    Rep Power
    34
    Points
    18,038 (0 Banked)
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalHugging View Post
    Currently I'm trying to platinum Wolfenstien TNO and Korra. I'm playing GTAV and MGR:Rising for fun and both of those are on my second play through.
    Collectibles ,I hate collectibles. Hence I gave up on wolf plat good luck to you
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)



    MyAnimeList

    Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

  2. #477
    Master Guru
    darky89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the bushes.
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,308
    Rep Power
    98
    Points
    108,403 (0 Banked)
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Mainly Watchdogs at the moment.

    Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

  3. #478
    Dedicated Member
    thanatos144's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Stuart, Florida, United States
    PSN ID
    thanatos144
    Posts
    1,169
    Rep Power
    13
    Points
    11,062 (0 Banked)
    still playing DA:I might just be the best game I have played all year.
    141.12

  4. #479
    Newbie
    Ayunir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Omaha NE
    PSN ID
    kinetic-_-storm
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    243 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by darky89 View Post
    Mainly Watchdogs at the moment.
    Loved that game!

    Currently playing Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
    Last edited by Ayunir; 2 Weeks Ago at 18:03.

  5. #480
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,149
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    38,713 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Far Cry 4 until I Platinum it. Trying to Platinum every game I get this gen unless it is unreasonable task like Destiny which is too time consuming.
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  6. #481
    reaper of souls
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,446
    Rep Power
    105
    Points
    161,895 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Far Cry 4 until I Platinum it. Trying to Platinum every game I get this gen unless it is unreasonable task like Destiny which is too time consuming.
    I'm doing the same with Diablo 3, just gotta get 3 more characters to the max level (70) and then the plat will be mine!




  7. #482
    Master Guru
    ttech10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Posts
    6,706
    Rep Power
    90
    Points
    20,555 (0 Banked)
    The greatest feeling in Hitman is seeing that INFO: YOU HAVE BEEN AWARDED A BONUS SAVE pop up. Started up Hitman 2 going straight to Professional. Finally hit a snag on the fourth mission, Tubeway Torpedo. The hardest part is just sneaking past the first two groups of guards then once you change outfits it's pretty simple.

  8. #483
    Forum Elder
    chrisw26308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,735
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    15,179 (0 Banked)
    Just bought driveclub.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #484
    reaper of souls
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,446
    Rep Power
    105
    Points
    161,895 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    still on Diablo 3 doing my barbarian character, so far I've played as the crusader, witch doctor and demon hunter, i think the crusader is still my favourite at the moment with the demon hunter a close second!




  10. #485
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    3
    Points
    1,894 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    still on Diablo 3 doing my barbarian character, so far I've played as the crusader, witch doctor and demon hunter, i think the crusader is still my favourite at the moment with the demon hunter a close second!
    Im definitely enjoying crusader(lvl 18 and just finished the skeleton king). I disliked demon hunter on my play through though.

    PSN: Hell_Sacrifice
    current game: destiny/diablo

  11. #486
    reaper of souls
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,446
    Rep Power
    105
    Points
    161,895 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by hell_sacrifice View Post
    Im definitely enjoying crusader(lvl 18 and just finished the skeleton king). I disliked demon hunter on my play through though.

    PSN: Hell_Sacrifice
    current game: destiny/diablo
    Yeah i must admit the demon hunter got decent around level 60 i think, i just liked the vault attack thingy which meant i could fly through bounties and the skill which makes you do crazy amounts of damage for about 20 seconds.

    The barbarian at the moment has a decent charge attack which can smash a group of small enemies in a flash, and it helps keep kill multipliers going when an enemy is at some distance away.

    I do enjoy the variation of skills between all the classes though, some very good different playing styles! Looking forward to using the wizard, that was what i used on my ps3 version of diablo 3, might bev able to import it, gotta check if it doesn't stop me from getting the trophy for the chatacters being all level 70 though




  12. #487
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    33
    Points
    3,705 (0 Banked)
    grand theft auto 5 playing thru the story in first person view

  13. #488
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    3
    Points
    1,894 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    Yeah i must admit the demon hunter got decent around level 60 i think, i just liked the vault attack thingy which meant i could fly through bounties and the skill which makes you do crazy amounts of damage for about 20 seconds.

    The barbarian at the moment has a decent charge attack which can smash a group of small enemies in a flash, and it helps keep kill multipliers going when an enemy is at some distance away.

    I do enjoy the variation of skills between all the classes though, some very good different playing styles! Looking forward to using the wizard, that was what i used on my ps3 version of diablo 3, might bev able to import it, gotta check if it doesn't stop me from getting the trophy for the chatacters being all level 70 though
    I havent tried adventure mode before so as soon as i unlock thats what ill be doing with new character probably.

    PSN: Hell_Sacrifice
    current game: destiny/diablo

  14. #489
    Dedicated Member
    Equinoqs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Appalachian Mtns.
    PSN ID
    Equinoqs
    Posts
    1,148
    Rep Power
    42
    Points
    17,044 (0 Banked)
    Items Big BossFinal Fantasy XIILBP NarikoDemons Souls Cover
    Still playing FFXIV occasionally, I'm at the end of LBP3, and started messing with "Deadly Premonition". Think I might finally play the first "Uncharted" next, but still deciding - got too many games now thanks to Amazon's Black Friday, Playstation Plus free games & EA's 20th Anniversary Playstation giveaways.


    Shut up and play games

  15. #490
    Racing Game Fanatic!!
    Duffman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Chillin by the poo!!
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,281
    Rep Power
    41
    Points
    225,521 (0 Banked)
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Mainly GTA 5 now, really getting back into it at the moment!

    Did play Game of Thrones last night though, recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the book and TV series!
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986

    Twitch ID: http://www.twitch.tv/duffman041986/profile

    My Youtube Gaming Channel - Now with commentary: Duffman Gaming



  16. #491
    The Dawkness!
    Naxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,819
    Rep Power
    106
    Points
    9,505 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Got Infamous: SS. Not far into it, but it looks pretty.

    My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

  17. #492
    Dedicated Member
    thanatos144's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Stuart, Florida, United States
    PSN ID
    thanatos144
    Posts
    1,169
    Rep Power
    13
    Points
    11,062 (0 Banked)
    Is anyone with dai le me and not done? Lol

    tapatalk
    141.12

  18. #493
    Veteran
    jj03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,668
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    7,798 (0 Banked)
    Items Manchester United
    playing drive club. the weather update has made a massive difference. can't stop $#@!in about with photo mode...

    sent from my galaxy note 4

  19. #494
    Apprentice
    Burgiccuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    West by God Virginia
    PSN ID
    Burgiccuda
    Age
    28
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    16
    Points
    2,307 (0 Banked)
    I played the first episode of Telltale's new Game of Thrones miniseries, "Iron From Ice."

    Another solid and promising installment of a licensed property from Telltale Games that has the "jaw-drop effect" just like their Walking Dead episodes. Can't wait for the next episode.

    I also picked up Blue Estate from PSN for $4, because hey, why not?!
    For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.


  20. #495
    Forum Elder
    Venger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    PSN ID
    LordVenger
    Posts
    2,690
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    3,156 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Trying desperately to get the last 4 trophies for Far Cry 4... Which might be impossible, none of my friends have the game, and the only co-op system I can access doesn't $#@!ing work. Two nights running every single attempt to connect to a co-op public game has knocked me out of online and back to the start menu. There's 2 co-op trophies and right now I can't get anywhere near to being able to try them, and I dislike the Arena enough to dread grinding for the next couple levels for that trophy.

    I suppose it is easier than Far Cry 3 which required you to get 100% complete to get the final trophies, meaning every mission, every side quest, every single piece of collectable loot, every hunting mission, every weapon, every outpost, and every previous trophy, some of which where a pain if you forgot to get them during play because just finding bad guys to kill after everything else was done could be a pain. And the co-op trophies for FC3 took a lot longer, but they actually $#@!ing worked.

  21. #496
    YouTube Editor
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    14,938
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    9,415 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    GTAV and once completed moving on to Dragon Age: Inquisition. So pumped to get into that one but just having way too much fun with GTAV to give up anytime soon.

    9 years and counting!

  22. #497
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    PSN ID
    MMG_DESIGNKING
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    233 (0 Banked)
    I'm playing GTA5 For now wating on the division to come out.come join me on twitch.tv http://twitch.tv/mmgdesignking

  23. #498
    Apprentice
    Burgiccuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    West by God Virginia
    PSN ID
    Burgiccuda
    Age
    28
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    16
    Points
    2,307 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venger View Post
    Trying desperately to get the last 4 trophies for Far Cry 4... Which might be impossible, none of my friends have the game, and the only co-op system I can access doesn't $#@!ing work. Two nights running every single attempt to connect to a co-op public game has knocked me out of online and back to the start menu. There's 2 co-op trophies and right now I can't get anywhere near to being able to try them, and I dislike the Arena enough to dread grinding for the next couple levels for that trophy.

    I suppose it is easier than Far Cry 3 which required you to get 100% complete to get the final trophies, meaning every mission, every side quest, every single piece of collectable loot, every hunting mission, every weapon, every outpost, and every previous trophy, some of which where a pain if you forgot to get them during play because just finding bad guys to kill after everything else was done could be a pain. And the co-op trophies for FC3 took a lot longer, but they actually $#@!ing worked.
    My gf said she won't buy me GTA V for Christmas "because of its terrible perpetuation and glorification of violence against women", but she has no problem with Far Cry 4, which was my second choice :

    So maybe I'll be able to help you out in the next few weeks.
    For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.


  24. #499
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    10 (0 Banked)
    Hello everyone. I'm new at this. I'm needing an answer for nba 2k15. I'm in the wrong place?

  25. #500
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,270
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    47,349 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    FC4, Madden & BF4 singleplayer.
    Be Together - Not the same.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.