Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1828

PSN ID
    scobra77
    Sniper 3, only third level. I'd like it to be a little more open world than it is, and a day/night progression with varying weather would be too cool.

Wibbly Wobbly
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    The Order 1886 (*gasp*! ) and KZ:SF. With some Madden and PES15 thrown in.
    Be Together - Not the same.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    The Order 1886 and Destiny. Some Driveclub too.

LittleBigPlanet 3 and TLOU

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Hopped on FIFA earlier. Played really terrible, my pro got two yellows, and my passing and first touches were awful. Tied 1-1 with Deportivo, finally pulled it together in the 90th minute on a counter.

Selected Members Council
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Currently playing The Order: 1886 and fully enjoying it!
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

Twitch ID: http://www.twitch.tv/duffman041986/profile

My Youtube Gaming Channel - Now with commentary: Duffman Gaming

7. Likes MajorMajor likes this post
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    My PS4 lies in a coma, so nothing right now I want to make people play p.t...

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    thanatos144
    Just finished the last of us. Just might be the bet acting in a game I have ever played

10. Likes K2D likes this post
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos144 View Post
    Just finished the last of us. Just might be the bet acting in a game I have ever played
    Still so many that hasn't even heard of the game. :O

12. Likes zex494, ttech10 likes this post
    Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    cod: aw exo zombies. pretty good so far..new maps are nice too...

PSN ID
    kinetic_-_storm
    Bout to start Dragon Age Inquisition

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    M4jorCyn1k
    Not playing much right now, not found the time. Hand of Fate when I do though. It's Ok, need to explore the mechanics more though. Only made it through the first 5 stages so far so plenty to do.

Quote Originally Posted by K2D View Post
    My PS4 lies in a coma, so nothing right now I want to make people play p.t...
    When you getting a new HDD then mate?

I played PT... with my brother... late at night... in the dark... pooped my pants... then got bored going down eternal red corridors, couldn't get past that point so turned it off there. That puzzle was too much. Up to that point though it was satisfyingly pooh-your-pants scary and I was enjoying it.
    twitterings @posor

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorMajor View Post
    Not playing much right now, not found the time. Hand of Fate when I do though. It's Ok, need to explore the mechanics more though. Only made it through the first 5 stages so far so plenty to do.

When you getting a new HDD then mate?

I played PT... with my brother... late at night... in the dark... pooped my pants... then got bored going down eternal red corridors, couldn't get past that point so turned it off there. That puzzle was too much. Up to that point though it was satisfyingly pooh-your-pants scary and I was enjoying it.
    Popped in the replacement earlier! Played olliolli and then I promptly cleansed it from the drive. Hurra!

17. Likes MajorMajor likes this post
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I swear, FIFA really has some injury issues. My player just got injured for three weeks after passing the ball. No tackle involved. In the open field, I pass the ball and get injured for almost a month.

Reloaded and now have the two sliders at zero. Apparently 10/5 was still too much.

19. Likes darky89 likes this post
    Master Guru
    Just finished The Order: 1886. Still thinking about what i want to play next while i wait for Bloodborne.

PSN ID
    marekmakki
    Tomb raider definitive edition and so far enjoying it...

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Someone mentioned Dishonored the other day, brother has it on Steam, so I've been using Family Share to play it. Just started the second mission and enjoying it so far, definitely looking forward to a sequel.

23. Likes darky89 likes this post
    Just started Dying Light

reaper of souls
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    I played a little bit of Life is Strange but I wish I didn't buy it now because it doesn't really appeal to me :/ maybe if I was 16 or something then yeah...

Started on Super Stardust Ultra today and that was great fun, always enjoyed playing Super Stardust on the PS3 and the Vita! I was shocked as well when it came up with settings for 3D and I ended up playing the game in 3D on my tv haha, was pretty cool but you find yourself concentrating too much on what is going on to take in the difference properly.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Itching to get back to Dishonored. Finished the overseer mission and really enjoyed it. Love all the little "puzzles" and the requirement you actually pay attention to surroundings in order to find things. I hope the next Fallout goes more that route, too many of its "puzzles" were easy and items easy to find.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    LordVenger
    Items User name style
    Gamefly sent me Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls, just finished the expansion story arc and started on bounties. Will probably send it back on Monday, the story is done, and the gameplay is actually kinda tedious at times, especially once it just starts giving monsters stupid amounts of hit points to make things harder. I'm routinely doing 25-50,000 damage per hit and it still takes a dozen hits to kill even base monsters. Bosses are even more nuts.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    waiting on dying light after returning unity to boomerang...

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    zex494
    DBZ Xenoverse and loving it..just very challenging
    I had no intentions of becoming a leader. It is as a warrior how I shall be remembered, but these are hardly numbers worth dying for.
    -Zechs Merquise

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Beat Dishonored yesterday (PC, loved it, will probably play through it again) and went back to some FIFA. Played Norwich 0-0 in a friendly then had a two game cup series against Barcelona. First game went 2-2 and was fighting to not give up another goal. Second leg, Modric got red-carded early on, but at 90 minutes the pause menu showed 0-8.

This is on Professional. I hate that the next difficulty is too much of a difficulty spike. I wish you could make the AI teams play differently, usually when they press they play better than me (which is what Barca did the first game), but that's rare. I might try looking at sliders again, but it's annoying when most want me to use more manual options, longer games (they're already around 20-25 minutes each) and/or jump up to WC. I might mess around with some sliders myself to see if I can't make the CPU more threatening with the ball.

The other half of the issue, though, is that some games it just feels like I'm not supposed to win or play well. I'll make awful passes and the CPU will play great defense in one game, then in the next one, against a better opponent, it's like I can do no wrong. I know EA has done stuff like that in the past (scripted, handicapping, artificial difficulty, whichever you want to call it), so just assume that is what is going on here. It kind of feels like the momentum implementation in NCAA a few years back. When you're playing bad, you will only play worse, and vice versa. My 8-0 win it was like everything worked. Shots deflected to the feet of my attackers, players made perfect runs and tackles knocked the ball towards my players. If I saved the replays I need to go back and post them, because I had one or two that were crazy.

Thread Information