Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3141
Results 1,001 to 1,023 of 1023
    Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    currently playing the ps4 version of journey. 1080p sunsets have never looked so good. fantastic looking game. currently on my 5th playthrough since its launch in the uk yesterday. just love this game.

2. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    currently playing the ps4 version of journey. 1080p sunsets have never looked so good. fantastic looking game. currently on my 5th playthrough since its launch in the uk yesterday. just love this game.
    Damn. Five playthroughs in two days? That's true love right there.
    http://www.psu.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8141&dateline=1432946  501

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Damn. Five playthroughs in two days? That's true love right there.
    oh yeah. that connection that happens when you meet someone on your journey...knowing what other person is communicating despite being only able to make sounds...its amazing. played it 3 more times today. helping others. music is fantastic too.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Journey's the bees knees.

Just finished Hotline Miami on PS4, never got around to finishing it on PS3.

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Played Rocket League and Journey last night. Met a two helpful chaps along the way.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United

8. Likes GazzaGSi likes this post
    Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Never played Journey, really ought to give it a try. All I've read is positive things about it

Administrator and Visionary
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Also on a Journey binge. Transcended on my first playthrough, now just helping others get their magical white gowns.

This game looks amazing in 1080p.

Sent from my GT-I9000

Master Guru
    Had a pretty good shot of David vs Goliath in FIFA. That's Dan Burn (6'7") on the left and Sebastian Giovinco (5'5") on the right.

And now, a competitive two weeks. Thursday the first leg of the Euro League. 3 days later an FA Cup game, 2nd leg of the Euro League 4 days after that, 3 days later a Capital One Cup game against Chelsea, BPL match against Chelsea 3 days after that, capped off by another BPL match against Arsenal 3 days later.

Six important games in 17 days. Forgot how brutal the Premiere League can be.

Update: Won that FA Cup game, was rewarded with my later match against Chelsea being moved up two weeks. Schedule now looks like this:

Annd... done for the day. Won the game 3-4, probably should have lost. Chelsea hit the bar on a wide open net and then I got a gimme goal thanks to poor AI not clearing the ball. Had two goals from outside the box at around the same spot. The second one ended up being the game winner as Chelsea scored soon after that one to bring it back to a one goal game.

That first goal is from Hector Bellerin. I'm in the year 2021 in the game so he's up to 80 overall and though he has a long shot attribute of 50, you wouldn't know it from watching some of his shots (I'm guessing being on semi-assisted shots makes some difference there).

Last edited by Scheller; 5 Days Ago at 23:24.

12. Likes Vichael likes this post
    Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    HitMan00
    batman AK, & MKX

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Vichael
    Items The Beatles
    Rocket League. This game is too addictive.

Master Guru
    I got that goal uploaded from the Chelsea game where the AI totally broke. Fabregas was on the line and almost certainly could have cleared the ball. Instead, he backs up before he moves forward a bit, only to basically stop moving.

understandably still to see in our time soccer games with a catastrophic IA when they should learn since years.

__________________________________________________ _____________
    achat iphone 6 galaxy note 3 réduction
    Last edited by jullietto; 3 Days Ago at 21:08.

double post
    Last edited by jullietto; 3 Days Ago at 20:54.

Master Guru
    The AI in sports games is certainly one of the biggest downfalls. The other big issue in FIFA is defenders not passing the ball backwards to ease pressure. They just run backwards and eventually kick it out of bounds.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    Wow that looks incredible. I'm playing ESO right now.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by darky89 View Post
    My brother got me Battlefield 4 for christmas. Went through it in one sitting a few hours ago. It's as you'd expect really - just okay.

The US army is cray. For some reason they decide I should be a Sargent in charge of a squad despite the fact I don't seem able to speak. And who the hell trained this squad?!?! I have to do pretty much everything, they were no $#@!ing help. But I've got to hand it to our despicable excuse for a squad, we some how bumbled our way through to avert catastrophe. Especially when you see enemies just appearing out of nowhere. They can $#@!ing teleport but we still managed to come out on top, also their ability to fire rockets at crazy angles without having to actually aim at us. Annnnd our enemies have some crazy powerful magnet technology, right near the beginning they pulled our vehicle across the land to make us drive off the road into the sea. Though they didn't seem to use that technology again which I found strange.

5/10
    Why would you want the AI to do all the work for you anyway, I mean, you're playing the game, wouldn't you want to be the one to do most of the tasks?
    Last edited by sainraja; 3 Days Ago at 02:24.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    just gonna start double dragon now. paid £8.00 for this . lol. was my favourite arcade game at that time. fingers crossed its a perfect port. will report back with the findings...

Borderlands 2, very addictive when playing on ps4 1080p 60 fps

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Project Cars, nothing else is getting a look in at the moment since I got my wheel and stand.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    back to dyin light. really having a good time with it.

Media Content Manager
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Well, after finishing Rocket League I took upon God of War 3 Remastered and now YuGiOh! Legacy Of The Duelist

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    finished GOW 3 rm... it didn't leave the taste the ps3 version did back in the day. but it was good.
    (•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

Thread Information