spiderman
    x men (specifically mystique)
    loki

and if it could have my username

would be grateful if someone could make me something

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'll give 1000 points for the sig infinityignited gets.

PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    lol did i request it wrong???

obviously i can eloborate if someone needs more info and obvously i dont expect it to have all the things i mentioned was just putting a few things out there.

also - you know there is really no need to be sarcastic to "noobs" perhaps you could just be helpful and if not then why bother saying anything at all?

oh and if i did request it wrong then all you had to do was tell me in what way it was wrong and i would have fixed it.
    Last edited by infinityignited; 12-14-2013 at 21:51.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    You have to get to a post count of at least 200 posts. I wont be doing a signature for a user who might disappear in two weeks.

PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    right well now i know it would've been more polite to just tell me that in the first place than make a mockery of me. Maybe people wouldn't disappear in a matter of weeks if you were more welcoming/patient.
    Every forum works differently and has a slightly different etiquette so instead of pushing new people away perhaps just take a moment to remember when you were a noob.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by infinityignited View Post
    right well now i know it would've been more polite to just tell me that in the first place than make a mockery of me. Maybe people wouldn't disappear in a matter of weeks if you were more welcoming/patient.
    Every forum works differently and has a slightly different etiquette so instead of pushing new people away perhaps just take a moment to remember when you were a noob.
    what?

PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    I ask for a sig as politely as I could and include details of things i like to help the designer know what to include.
    The reply[s] I get are basically laughing at my post - that's rude.
    If my post wasnt ok then like i said tell me what was wrong with it & i can fix it - and give you credit you did. You informed me I need a post count of 200 before i'm allowed a sig. That's fair enough and now i know.
    And having been on a forum for 8 years i totally understand how people come and go of course you dont want to invest time when someone might be gone in a week or so BUT what i'm also saying is being rude to new forumers doesn't exactly encourage them to stick around.

I guess my point is directed more at "FEAR" not yourself.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    I ask for a sig as politely as I could and include details of things i like to help the designer know what to include.
    The reply[s] I get are basically laughing at my post - that's rude.
    If my post wasnt ok then like i said tell me what was wrong with it & i can fix it - and give you credit you did. You informed me I need a post count of 200 before i'm allowed a sig. That's fair enough and now i know.
    And having been on a forum for 8 years i totally understand how people come and go of course you dont want to invest time when someone might be gone in a week or so BUT what i'm also saying is being rude to new forumers doesn't exactly encourage them to stick around.

I guess my point is directed more at "FEAR" not yourself.
    I was not rude to you neither was I making fun of you. Im glad I was able to inform you about the requirements for requesting a signature, unfortunately I havent seen you posting around actively other than in this single thread so due to that I am requesting you to get to 200 posts then I will accept your requested graphics.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    aww shiz, im supposed to be on holiday....but this thread has been bugging me to no end!

Infinityingnited, F34R was merely being helpful. you'll see many people here add SP to a particular request. sometimes because they are interested in the subject and want to see what might become of it, or maybe because they are just awesome (F34R would fall into the latter)

Cybertox isn't wholly correct with the restrictions though. the minimum post count is 50. and this is more of a guide than an actual imposition. The Design Squad are free to create at their discretion, and many times choose to be helpful, the limit is there to stop people taking advantage of the DS's time...these people are usually obvious as they only have a single post. The DS are quite busy IRL, so sometimes requests take a while to get done.

On that note, you've got a very open ended request and i (or any DS for that matter) would be keen to accept and create one. however, being on holiday, it has taken 30 mins to load this page (no jokes, you should see the ping from where i am) so i really can't do anything and this post is the absolute limit of my capabilities for the next 4 weeks. so i apologise for not being able to provide a sig for you.

One of our Forums greats created a guideline thread for requests and such which can be found here:
    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...-POSTING%21%2A

However, if you are willing to wait a few weeks until i am back to actual internet connections i would happily submit one here when i am capable
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Elite Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    what?
    You're a noob
    Feed the troll

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by bubano View Post
    You're a noob
    Alrighty then.

Attached Images
    Last edited by Cybertox; 12-16-2013 at 15:17.

PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    aww shiz, im supposed to be on holiday....but this thread has been bugging me to no end!

Infinityingnited, F34R was merely being helpful. you'll see many people here add SP to a particular request. sometimes because they are interested in the subject and want to see what might become of it, or maybe because they are just awesome (F34R would fall into the latter)

Cybertox isn't wholly correct with the restrictions though. the minimum post count is 50. and this is more of a guide than an actual imposition. The Design Squad are free to create at their discretion, and many times choose to be helpful, the limit is there to stop people taking advantage of the DS's time...these people are usually obvious as they only have a single post. The DS are quite busy IRL, so sometimes requests take a while to get done.

On that note, you've got a very open ended request and i (or any DS for that matter) would be keen to accept and create one. however, being on holiday, it has taken 30 mins to load this page (no jokes, you should see the ping from where i am) so i really can't do anything and this post is the absolute limit of my capabilities for the next 4 weeks. so i apologise for not being able to provide a sig for you.

One of our Forums greats created a guideline thread for requests and such which can be found here:
    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...-POSTING%21%2A

However, if you are willing to wait a few weeks until i am back to actual internet connections i would happily submit one here when i am capable
    thanks for the guideline link
    and would really appreciate if you could make me something
    i'm in no rush really just wanted to put out a request out there as I thought i'd be nice to have one in the long run

haha why is your internet connection $#@!ty? is is like the days of dial up again!? XD

PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Alrighty then.

thank you

*tries to get it to work* ....

oh and what is SP and how do i give it?

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    thank you

*tries to get it to work* ....

oh and what is SP and how do i give it?
    No need for sp, thanks.

Go to profile - user cp in order to change your avatar and signature.

PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    yeah been in user profile and set it, it shows up in the preview & then i save..... yet it doesnt appear on my actual posts *scratches head*

edit: apparently it does yay
    only new ones though.
    i'm used to being on a forum that would add it to all posts you ever made. My mistake.
    thanks again

credit: cybertox

Thread Information