Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    thanatos144
    They should remake mercenaries. Could you imagine the size of the map with the next gen?

tapatalk post

Funny thing is my Wii U is getting more playtime with Super Mario 3D World and Wii Fit U than my PS4 lol.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    No he was reserved about buying both consoles. The x1 just interested him more. That's not a crime.
    Not sure if he was saying that it was [a crime.] Although I don't see how X1's launch line up is any better than PS4's. It's all subjective so it's a bit weird that he's so quick to defend himself over his past behavior (he started the post by saying "....everyone lambasted him for...."

I'm just saying that if you're not interested in Killzone or any other exclusives on the PS4, you can wait it out. Same as if you're not interested in Ryse or any other exclusives on the Xbox One, you can wait it out.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Locomotive View Post
    Even though I love my PS4 and I play it a lot...I think the best time, at the earliest, to get one would be about the middle of next year.

By that time there will be several good games that are quite different out. Thats what I would do I could wait....but I couldn't....I wanted one, lol.
    I agree with you 100. At lease there will be more games to play and keep the person busy which is better than now. I barely now use my PS4 and just keep playing on my PS3.

CPU: I7 3820--GPU: Asus Gtx 670 2GB--Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79--HDD: Seagate 2TB--CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X--TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000--PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD--PS3 Slim 750GB--PS VITA 32GB.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by sainraja View Post
    Not sure if he was saying that it was [a crime.] Although I don't see how X1's launch line up is any better than PS4's. It's all subjective so it's a bit weird that he's so quick to defend himself over his past behavior (he started the post by saying "....everyone lambasted him for...."

I'm just saying that if you're not interested in Killzone or any other exclusives on the PS4, you can wait it out. Same as if you're not interested in Ryse or any other exclusives on the Xbox One, you can wait it out.
    I agree it's completely subjective. That's why I don't feel the same as 33x. He's simply referring to the fact that his opinion about the launch lineup was not well received by many here. He liked the lineup on x1 more. I Didn't but he did. I Would be glad to discuss this through pm if you like to avoid further derailment which I do apologize for. Carry on.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    EVERYONE lambasted me when i kept on saying they is nothing worthy of having a ps4 right now...........
    You were lambasted because you were, and still are, wrong in regards to both consoles...

I don't see anyone in here complaining that they bought either one and haven't enjoyed playing a single game on them since dooing so :/ ...
    Last edited by Suzano-O; 12-17-2013 at 05:49.

7. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes (3 days after my bday insta cop!)
    Driveclub

My body and soul is ready

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Master Sage
    Also don't forget about this beta coming out in Feb.

10. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    That game looks sick!

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos144 View Post
    Since you always wanted a Xbox no one cared about the excuse you made

tapatalk post
    Quote Originally Posted by Locomotive View Post
    Same goes for X1.

Neither console has a plethora of games. Again, this wasn't a secret.
    Im sorry what? Are you deluded or just blind to sony?

I have never said i wanted one other the other, i said i wanted BOTH. i was brought a ps4 for xmas and still WILL get a xb1 in a few months./

Dont try and paint me as summit im not.

The ps4 AND xb1 both lack great games. (yes i knew this before launch before you run with that again)

No need to defend myself. Both consoles interested me, the xb1 lineup did sway me a little more but i havent got one so try again!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzano-O View Post
    You were lambasted because you were, and still are, wrong in regards to both consoles...

I don't see anyone in here complaining that they bought either one and haven't enjoyed playing a single game on them since dooing so :/ ...
    Im not the only person to state the launch line up is $#@!. So once again....try harder

Anyone wants to discuss further, please PM me.

Derailed!
    Last edited by 33x; 12-17-2013 at 08:53.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Driveclub Team A Head
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitbydeath View Post

This game does look awesome!!
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Items Led ZeppelinDreamcastDead NationArnold SchwarzneggerUser name style

I have never said i wanted one other the other, i said i wanted BOTH. i was brought a ps4 for xmas and still WILL get a xb1 in a few months./

The ps4 AND xb1 both lack great games. (yes i knew this before launch before you run with that again)

Derailed!
    You do realize the post I quoted you from had you specifically saying "PS4" in it and said nothing about X1, right?

I was just pointing out that we're all in the same boat....don't get mad at me b/c everyone is on your ass.

15. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover

Ergh. I wish this wasn't f2p. I really really wish it wasn't.

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    F2P or B2P is the way forward in the gaming industry in my opinion, the big question is the way it is done.

Personally I hope more and more F2P/B2P MMOs appear on the PS4 along with mouse support, people might not think it but MMOs are what truly bring a gaming community together in friendship... and wars.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Isnt it bad if there is so many f2p games. Then there is like over saturation. Some of my friends are already feeling it. Too much is free so they dont spend long on any particular title

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    Just look at the PC, how many F2P games are there? Literally hundreds. What's common about a good 30% of them? They're all profitable because they're the best of the crowd that caters towards a particular gamer. I've noticed this for quite a while now that with B2P or subscription based games people sometimes won't buy the game or subscribe after a month because they don't feel they'll get their money worth. The best thing about F2P is that you can play the game and if you want something or feel the developer deserves money then you can purchase something from the in-game store.

The problem here is the in-game store, League of Legends does it very nicely where everything is free except for skins and XP boosters, not game changing in any way but makes it aesthetically pleasing and makes it so that you can get to tournaments quicker by getting to level 30 faster. Guild Wars does it decently well too as all you do is purchase skins, XP boosters, and other convenience items that doesn't affect the gameplay, however all that can be gotten with in-game gold - it just takes a whole lot longer that way instead.

LOTR Online does an even better thing where you can purchase the expansion packs with in-game gold as well as other perks that makes you better. It's a crazy grind but if you're playing LOTRO a lot then you probably wouldn't mind it.

So far War Thunder and Warframe are pretty decent, most things you can get with in-game credits or you can rush things buy spending real money. War Thunder has some planes that are purchasable only via the PSN store and Warframe has some weapons and other things like colours and such that can only be purchase with real money too but overall it seems to be a pretty good model to work from and fair.

So no over-saturation isn't a bad thing, in fact there are more than likely more MMO players playing at any one time than there are console gamers at any one time playing and by a HUGE margin, bring that to the PS4 and you'll see a lot of people migrate, but they'll also need to have a way of having a much better social interactivity, bringing Teamspeak or Ventrilo to PS4 would also be something huge.

Forum Sage

No need to defend myself. Both consoles interested me, the xb1 lineup did sway me a little more but i havent got one so try again!

Im not the only person to state the launch line up is $#@!. So once again....try harder

Anyone wants to discuss further, please PM me.

Derailed!
    You missed my point. It's all opinion based -- varies from person to person. I don't think I need to explain that to you.

You don't like the launch line-up and that is all well and good -- but stop trying to push that opinion as fact (you'll say you aren't, but you do come off that way.)

You are just giving more weight to those people who seem to share your opinion (and they may have realized it after getting the console but the line-up was never a secret so why did they get the console? -- they should have done the same as you.)

Anyway, the way I see it, you tried to justify what you've said in the past in this thread (the reason I see your post here as defending that very behavior.)

21. Likes Suzano-O, mistercrow likes this post
    Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    You missed my point. It's all opinion based -- varies from person to person. I don't think I need to explain that to you.

You don't like the launch line-up and that is all well and good -- but stop trying to push that opinion as fact (you'll say you aren't, but you do come off that way.)

You are just giving more weight to those people who seem to share your opinion (and they may have realized it after getting the console but the line-up was never a secret so why did they get the console? -- they should have done the same as you.)

Anyway, the way I see it, you tried to justify what you've said in the past in this thread (the reason I see your post here as defending that very behavior.)
    Im sorry, but are others not allowed to have an opinion? Do we have to like the launch line up? I get that your over the moon with the launch line up, but i AND others are not!

Like i said, PM to talk further as this we've derailed enough!

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Wow. Looks awesome.

Forum Sage
    Im sorry, but are others not allowed to have an opinion? Do we have to like the launch line up? I get that your over the moon with the launch line up, but i AND others are not!

Like i said, PM to talk further as this we've derailed enough!
    I never stated what I thought of the launch line-up. Assumptions, assumptions...can you not do that? lol

Not to mention I never said anything close to what you started that post saying. I'll just leave this at that.
    Last edited by sainraja; 12-18-2013 at 03:19.

25. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    pick up AC!!!

27. Likes Duffman likes this post
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS

Nothing to play until March

Quote Originally Posted by benji89 View Post
    pick up AC!!!
    Ditto. I just can't stop playing this game.

On the move with Tapatalk
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Veteran
    This is kind of like the intermittent random message from some guys that have to get online to say they have become bored with video gaming. My personal feeling is "Who gives a flying flip?" but with so much emotional hypersensitivity, that free speech is forbidden. I remember several years ago, the message boards started being filled with messages from guys that were "sick and tired of FPS". Now, many years later, what do we have? CoD FPS sells in the millions. There is still FPS everywhere and no signs of that genre fading away. The point is every person is going to go through their ups and downs, which is going to affect their feelings about video gaming. Some people find Candy Crush fascinating and addictive. To others, it makes them hurl. Different strokes for different folks.

The PS4 seems to have a good supply of games coming. The subject title is basically wrong or at least incomplete: "Nothing to play until March" -- FOR YOU. For others, there are quite a few games to play until then. Also, this statement is neglecting the fact that several games could show up on the PS store before then. Maybe every one won't be a great game but it will be something to play. There is also Thief and Rayman Legends in Feb, Planetside 2 maybe. January and February tend to be slow anyway from burnout over the holidays and all the other events of a new year. It's true the major AAA titles don't start showing up until March and it could be said in comparison there is nothing else to play. Sony might be saying some more at CES 2014, in only a few weeks.
    Pacing in wait of Sony's imminent DOOM!...since 2006
    PS4 - The Only Hardcore Gaming Console = All Your Baserape Are Belong To Us

30. Likes Justin , PS4freak , mistercrow likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by Bligmerk View Post
    This is kind of like the intermittent random message from some guys that have to get online to say they have become bored with video gaming. My personal feeling is "Who gives a flying flip?" but with so much emotional hypersensitivity, that free speech is forbidden. I remember several years ago, the message boards started being filled with messages from guys that were "sick and tired of FPS". Now, many years later, what do we have? CoD FPS sells in the millions. There is still FPS everywhere and no signs of that genre fading away. The point is every person is going to go through their ups and downs, which is going to affect their feelings about video gaming. Some people find Candy Crush fascinating and addictive. To others, it makes them hurl. Different strokes for different folks.

The PS4 seems to have a good supply of games coming. The subject title is basically wrong or at least incomplete: "Nothing to play until March" -- FOR YOU. For others, there are quite a few games to play until then. Also, this statement is neglecting the fact that several games could show up on the PS store before then. Maybe every one won't be a great game but it will be something to play. There is also Thief and Rayman Legends in Feb, Planetside 2 maybe. January and February tend to be slow anyway from burnout over the holidays and all the other events of a new year. It's true the major AAA titles don't start showing up until March and it could be said in comparison there is nothing else to play. Sony might be saying some more at CES 2014, in only a few weeks.
    Bravo. +rep

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    AC:4 is the only game you will need until March. I am almost 60 hours in and still have a ton of stuff to do!

8 years and counting!

Thread Information