Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout

Battle Dance 3 materia

Hello people,

i need to get 2 battle dance 3 materia for my relic quest.

i can buy them in the weapon i need for 33k on the market board but i would prefer to see if anyone within the PSU group has any i can purchase so the money is still within the group.

Hit me up - cheers

Blue

aka

Tilla Deadheart

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    I can't help i'm sorry.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    FatesServant
    I'm unsure if I can help or not. I know I have several Battledance II materia, but I don't remember if I have any BattleDance IIIs. When the servers open back up for us to use I will make sure to check on it and let you know as soon as possible. For the time being, though, play it safe and assume I do not have it. If you need help with Chimera/Hydra and you see me on (Nohvin) feel free to ask.
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    ok cool guys, thanks for checking,

incidently, if you need a tank for a run, i can help now (just going around unlocking the dungeons when servers are back up) only have my l50 gear with a l55 weapon butit would be good to play a few with you guys to learn the dungeons. esp over christmas period.

Also if you want a pvp group i can tank for you.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    FatesServant
    Sounds good man. As you mentioned that you're still needing to run around and unlock the dungeons I am assuming you're not used to running them. If that's the case if I'm on when the servers open up I'd be happy to teach you how (or you can just watch the videos).

It's pretty easy for a DRG to teach you the ropes though as once we are in all DL gear, we can actually tank Wanderer's Palace ourselves (something I learned the hard way, lol)
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

6. Likes Bluehazeburnout likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    Quote Originally Posted by FatesServant View Post
    Sounds good man. As you mentioned that you're still needing to run around and unlock the dungeons I am assuming you're not used to running them. If that's the case if I'm on when the servers open up I'd be happy to teach you how (or you can just watch the videos).

It's pretty easy for a DRG to teach you the ropes though as once we are in all DL gear, we can actually tank Wanderer's Palace ourselves (something I learned the hard way, lol)
    -FatesServant

Yeah, i only finished the story line at the weekend (i tend to play gathering and crafting more) so don't know much about the other dungeons - i have read about the speed runs but until you actually do it once or twice, you never really pick it up i have found.

crystal palace will be awesome.

only thing with darklight gear is it looks fugly for a tank.

Thread Information