Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII

WWF/E Discussion Thread

I know we have the Professional Wrestling thread but that mainly consists of talking about the latest Raw and PPV's, which is cool but I don't really watch wrestling nowadays and would love to talk about the Attitude Era etc. Soooo with that said, this thread is for chat about all things wrestling, where it be favourite wrestlers, fave themes, storylines, fantasy match ups, whatever!

And that's the bottom line cause Gers said so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Not just the attitude era. The wwf (at the time) also recruited awesome wrestlers just prior...road warriors anybody? Demolition, heart foundation, power and glory..proper $#@!in tagteams, not these $#@!ers of today. Lol. Individually, we had the obvious plus rick rude, big boss man, jake the snake, the warlord, barbarian, taker, brutus the barber, superfly, earthquake, tugboat (later one half of the natural disasters). Wrestling was alot less 'health and safety' back then and more...take more bumps.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    The Road Warriors were just before my time. The others you mention were quite a bit before my time lol

I started watching it just before Stone Cold Steve Austin was about to face The Undertaker in a Buried Alive Match at, I believe, Rock Bottom. I rarely watched the PPV events or the Raws. I only watched Livewire (the Raw catch up show) on Saturdays. I don't think i could have picked a better time to start watching! Great days indeed

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Used to love WWF, especially the Rock as he was and always will be my favorite wrestler!

I much preferred it when Stone Cold and the Rock where massive, you had Edge and Christian, the Hardy Boys, Eddie Gurerro, Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, the American Bad Ass Undertaker. That for me was when wrestling was golden, now I don't watch it because it just isn't as exciting!
    PSN ID: gold106gti

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    I used to hate The Rock at the time, I was a total wrestling mark back then lol but yeah one of my faves of all time.

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Kurt Angle used to be a guy you loved to hate, but was funny when he came in on a milk truck and sprayed Stone Cold with Milk like Stone Cold sprays people with Beer
    PSN ID: gold106gti

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Sorry, but i dont get how this is dissimilar from the WWE thread. The WWE thread is for everything wrestling related

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Thread Information