Apprentice

twitch ps4 ce-35235-8

anyone else getting this error when trying to stream?

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica
    After a little googling the only fix I can find which seems to be with a 50% success rate would be to reset your stream key over on your dashboard to see if that solves the problem.
    Log in on your computer and head to http://www.twitch.tv/broadcast/dashboard

Thus far I must say I've had no stream issues at all. Though there seems to be a significant amount of other people being shown the same error message you've received.
    Hope this helps mate.

PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by LM-93 View Post
    After a little googling the only fix I can find which seems to be with a 50% success rate would be to reset your stream key over on your dashboard to see if that solves the problem.
    Log in on your computer and head to http://www.twitch.tv/broadcast/dashboard

Thus far I must say I've had no stream issues at all. Though there seems to be a significant amount of other people being shown the same error message you've received.
    Hope this helps mate.
    I tried that earlier and it didn't work, I had no issues streaming a couple of weeks ago.

Thread Information