The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1: All That Remains - impressions?

So what did you bunch think of the first episode?

It didn't start as strong as season 1, but it still had a good setup. It had its moments.

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

Superior Member
    Items Dark Souls CoverPS3 Slim
    I just got done playing it. I really enjoyed it and thought it was a good setup. I didn't know how to feel about playing as Clem when it was announced but I actually really liked it. I will say the part with
    was really hard to do for me and really took me by surprise. I don't know how to feel about some of the new characters yet, but I guess that's the point, you're suppose to like and dislike some of them. But yeah, a good first episode in my opinion, and I'm really excited about the next one.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    Just about a half hour into it, and already im incredibly uncomfortable. Not because im playing as Clem, or because of what has happened so far, not even in a bad way at all, its just that, now that Lee is gone, i kind of feel like its MY responsibility to make sure that nothing happens to Clementine, and i already got her killed once. Uncomfortable.

Tacos Rule!

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by NightOnyx View Post
    I just got done playing it. I really enjoyed it and thought it was a good setup. I didn't know how to feel about playing as Clem when it was announced but I actually really liked it. I will say the part with
    was really hard to do for me and really took me by surprise. I don't know how to feel about some of the new characters yet, but I guess that's the point, you're suppose to like and dislike some of them. But yeah, a good first episode in my opinion, and I'm really excited about the next one.
    Same, that part got to me. Seemed out of the blue though, but it can happen.

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    Just got finished. Totally never playing a telltale game ever again, until the next episode comes out. i got through that scene, and got so pissed off that i was forced to do that, I still think that for me, thats an area i dont want to see in games. The fact that they showed what happened there, and not another issue is that they felt it would be more powerful of an impact, which for me it was. It gut-punched me in the throat. I definitely got choked up, and somebody is getting a steak dinner tomorrow because of that.

Tacos Rule!

Thread Information