Superior Member

Bring Back What's Hot!!!

When I used to get on PSU, after looking at the article I would often look at the What's Hot Bar of topics as my entry into forums and to know what's currently being commented on. Since it's been gone this is my 1st time logging into the forums, can you guys bring it back.

(Sorry didn't know which section to post this in, so I posted here move it after reading if you like.)
    Ride or die Sony(Playstation) supporter since 12/25/1997 Currently playing: Mass Effect 3, NBA 2K14, Tomba,Battlefield 4,Warframe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
    Holding down Turtle Power since 1991

PSN ID
    nervegas_ds
    i used to do the same thing. i'd go to the front page. see if there were new articles. then check "what's hot" to see the current forum discussions. when they got rid of it i bookmarked this page http://www.psu.com/forums/activity.php it works the same way.

Superior Member
    Thanks, I bookmarked it, but I would still prefer the old way haha.
    Ride or die Sony(Playstation) supporter since 12/25/1997 Currently playing: Mass Effect 3, NBA 2K14, Tomba,Battlefield 4,Warframe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
    Holding down Turtle Power since 1991

Thread Information