Nice article from IGN about it

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/12/1...wo-years-later
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Good article from IGN there. I love my Vita but I use it mostly to play old psp games and ps1 games. Have to disagree slightly though that it has quality software, sure it has some must have titles. Persona 4 Golden springs to mind inparticular but most games are available on the ps3 or seem to be watered down versions of there ps3 counterparts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    I really want a Vita but I just can't justify spending the money on it yet, hate waiting for things lol

Friendship is Carrots
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I feel it's unfortunate circumstances for the Vita. It's such a well designed and powerful handlheld that holds a lot of potential, but besides Persona 4 there's really nothing there to justify the money.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    I have 21 good reasons sitting on my shelf to own a vita. With a fozen more games I haven't bought yet or aren't out yet. Great piece of hardware... just a shame how Sony have handled it. They need to throw money at Capcom for a megaman game and throw money at square for a FF title... plz.

Seriously im begging

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    I agree, a FF game specifically for the Vita would be awesome!

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    It's true that the Vita deserves much more credit then it actually gets, I just really hope they don't decide to pull the plug on it because if they can just stick with it and release some more games like tearaway and killzone mercenaries then it will become much more popular than it is!

Also a great idea to include it as remote play too, main reason for me to buy one!

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    I have 21 good reasons sitting on my shelf to own a vita. With a fozen more games I haven't bought yet or aren't out yet. Great piece of hardware... just a shame how Sony have handled it. They need to throw money at Capcom for a megaman game and throw money at square for a FF title... plz.

Seriously im begging
    Hell, if they just funded localizing some of the games that are so popular in Japan that would be something. That and advertise some steam-like sales on the HUGE backlog of PSP/PSOne games available for download that play great on the Vita.....again, it is something. Right now it seems Sony is counting on remote play for PS4 to be the main draw. I don't see that happening in a major way. They have got to show some intrinsic value to the Vita as a stand-alone device.....not as a $200 add-on for the PS4.

Oh.....and do something about the price of memory cards.....ffs.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Oh.....and do something about the price of memory cards.....ffs.
    This! 100% agreed. The prices are $#@!ing ridiculous and unjustified.

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    I feel it's unfortunate circumstances for the Vita. It's such a well designed and powerful handlheld that holds a lot of potential, but besides Persona 4 there's really nothing there to justify the money.
    Man, I feel like I'm the only person who owns a Vita that doesn't give a god damn about Persona. Everyone else seems to love these games, but I can't stand them.

Mercenary, LBP, Thieves in Time, and Sony Smash have been the ones to justify my purchase. Gravity Rush and others are just pudding.

But Persona, Wipeout, that Monster-Hunter looking crap coming out from SE--Freedom Wars, I think--I'm utterly indifferent to those guys, and they seem to get all the love.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    It's a shame, the PSP this far into it's life had so many amazing games.

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    FireSol
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    It's a shame, the PSP this far into it's life had so many amazing games.
    as i remember it took 3 years for PSP to begin to shine. also Vita get many ports from consoles and indies some ppl try to downplay Vita library because of that.

Ultimate Veteran
    Didn't they already pull the plug by announcing the non-handheld version that is the PS Vita TV which, by the way, is selling less and less each week in Japan? Maybe it'll do better in the west, but still...

This is where I don't understand Sony - the money they could be throwing at third-party developers like Rockstar Games or Square Enix is instead being used to fund a new piece of hardware and when they talk about the PS Vita now, it's to say the handheld is a companion device for their newest console, the PS4.

And would it be so bad if they were to call it the PSP2? Calling it the Vita makes it pretty apparent that what could be a successor to the PSP gives life to other devices rather than itself. I know about more games releasing for the Wii U next year whereas nothing big comes to mind for the PS Vita next year or beyond. Okay, there's Gravity Rush 2 but the number of titles still pale in comparison.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

it's currently 300 singapore (~240 USD) dollars here... it's still too expensive imo... waiting for it to drop to maybe 200 (~160 USD) before i buy. think it'll be possible? :O

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    I loved the $#@! out of my Vita the first year I had it. Now it is mainly used for remote play on the PS4. I picked up Tearaway the other day though, seems to be a solid game. But I am bothered by the fact that there is no new NBA, NHL, Madden, COD, or AC games out for it.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Quote Originally Posted by FireSol View Post
    as i remember it took 3 years for PSP to begin to shine. also Vita get many ports from consoles and indies some ppl try to downplay Vita library because of that.
    It had it's AAA million seller within a few months (GTA), which is probably why it was far ahead than what Vita is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    Didn't they already pull the plug by announcing the non-handheld version that is the PS Vita TV which, by the way, is selling less and less each week in Japan? Maybe it'll do better in the west, but still...

This is where I don't understand Sony - the money they could be throwing at third-party developers like Rockstar Games or Square Enix is instead being used to fund a new piece of hardware and when they talk about the PS Vita now, it's to say the handheld is a companion device for their newest console, the PS4.

And would it be so bad if they were to call it the PSP2? Calling it the Vita makes it pretty apparent that what could be a successor to the PSP gives life to other devices rather than itself. I know about more games releasing for the Wii U next year whereas nothing big comes to mind for the PS Vita next year or beyond. Okay, there's Gravity Rush 2 but the number of titles still pale in comparison.
    I agree with everything, except the Vita TV part is only true for the West, which is who it was created for in the first place IMO, Japan wants handhelds, the majority of gamers in the West don't (they would, if Sony actually got their $#@! together and released more games for it), so Sony is pretty much offering a TV plug-n-play alternative for Vita cartridges. They wouldn't have to had they just made a TV port in the Vita in the first place like the PSP had.

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Thread Information