Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout

New Housing Item Crafting

Ok, i know that the new housing is going to be a long time, but i figured we can start making bits we can use straight away in our house when we eventually get it.

Larger items like the walls and the roof will take a lot of materials and i figured it would be better to be prepared (plus i want to tick off the crafting options as i go)

So what i have started to do is craft some bits and bobs and store what i don't try to sell on auction house, in the chest if people are happy with this.

This means when we eventually buy a place, we can build it and decorate it straight away.

If people think this is a bad idea, feel free to say and i will remove what i put in the chest (its just a plant pot at the moment)

If people don't mind i will carry on crafting - i am trying not to make duplicates and can only make most recipes up to lvl 35 so if you want higher level recipes, feel free to make and put in the chest (i am using section 2 for this as it had the least amount of items in it.)

Cheers

Administrator and Visionary
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    I think this is a great idea! I'll start looking at what I can make.

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    I can make walls, bedding, furniture everything. My Weaver and Carpenter are both 50 and they are the only ones who craft the stuff. I have put 2 beds in the chest so far.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    FatesServant
    I make an assortment of Rugs, tables, and some basic decorations, particularly of the Marlboro variety. I also can make the Ifrit head mount, provided I have the horns and what not.
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    i managed to get my blacksmith to 39 over the weekend and plan on getting him to 50 in the next week so if you need things like nails and brackets etc, i should be able to make those - can already do iron and steel nails.

Thread Information