PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Good luck

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

PSN ID
    SaintJazz
    Thanks, I believe it will take a miracle but why not try is what I am thinking.

PSN ID
    Dullisten
    It should've been posted in the ps4 forum section if allowed cos I don't think most people even visit this one. First for me, and I've been here since october

PSN ID
    nervegas_ds
    signed.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Why not just vote for it on the PS Blog share where Sony can actually see it?
    http://share.blog.us.playstation.com...-psn-username/

I'd much rather change my region to US though
    http://share.blog.us.playstation.com...ccount-region/
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

8. Likes Admartian likes this post
    Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    I believe this was done once or twice before.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Changing sub accounts into master accounts is in the works I bet this is too

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    Changing sub accounts into master accounts is in the works I bet this is too

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Yeah took them long enough just for that, glad I signed up with a master account when I first signed up when I was 15 or whatever.
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Extreme Poster
    definitely will be nice if you can change the online ID. i'd like to change mine possibly.

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    definitely will be nice if you can change the online ID. i'd like to change mine possibly.
    I would too, but I doubt this will happen any time soon.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    I would too, but I doubt this will happen any time soon.
    yup. you'd think Sony actually considered stuff like this. i think it hurts them by ignoring it. i'm sure there are many people that wouldn't only like to change it, they also would need to change their region. small stuff like this is big in customer service.

PSN ID
    Ix_DarkDragon_
    yup. you'd think Sony actually considered stuff like this. i think it hurts them by ignoring it. i'm sure there are many people that wouldn't only like to change it, they also would need to change their region. small stuff like this is big in customer service.
    I've heard from Sony that It would be "Very Complex" to change Usernames on PSN.
    http://www.examiner.com/article/psn-...lacing-psn-ids

I have no idea how their database handles Usernames, but i think if they were to roll out this Change to PSN, It would require a massive overhaul of the Network. Region Migration is something that has been requested for a long time. I doubt that Sony will add these changes this current gen, but then again, its too early. Probably later in the years, they would probably already figure it out.

I regret naming my PSN ID "Ix_DarkDragon_" because i was much younger when I made this account. But over the years, I've made purchases on this account as well as earning the Trophies. I don't want to lose all my stats when i plan to transition to a new Console/Gen with the same account. I want it to carry over instead of letting me start over again.

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalSynFrey View Post
    I've heard from Sony that It would be "Very Complex" to change Usernames on PSN.
    http://www.examiner.com/article/psn-...lacing-psn-ids

I have no idea how their database handles Usernames, but i think if they were to roll out this Change to PSN, It would require a massive overhaul of the Network. Region Migration is something that has been requested for a long time. I doubt that Sony will add these changes this current gen, but then again, its too early. Probably later in the years, they would probably already figure it out.

I regret naming my PSN ID "Ix_DarkDragon_" because i was much younger when I made this account. But over the years, I've made purchases on this account as well as earning the Trophies. I don't want to lose all my stats when i plan to transition to a new Console/Gen with the same account. I want it to carry over instead of letting me start over again.
    well, the way i look at it, it's their fault for not thinking ahead. if they don't overhaul, i see it as a bad customer service to gamers.

PSN ID
    Ix_DarkDragon_
    well, the way i look at it, it's their fault for not thinking ahead. if they don't overhaul, i see it as a bad customer service to gamers.
    And I thought the Japanese think LONG-TERM, i guess that didn't happen during the development of PSN. Whatever the case is, they better be working on a solution. Even If I have to pay $10 just to change my ID, I'm willing to pay for it. Although, if this change were to happen, how would this type of system work on the PS3 and Vita? Considering the fact that these Systems never had an option to change IDs. Hoping it won't result in compatibility issues.

Extreme Poster
    And I thought the Japanese think LONG-TERM, i guess that didn't happen during the development of PSN. Whatever the case is, they better be working on a solution. Even If I have to pay $10 just to change my ID, I'm willing to pay for it. Although, if this change were to happen, how would this type of system work on the PS3 and Vita? Considering the fact that these Systems never had an option to change IDs. Hoping it won't result in compatibility issues.
    well MS beat them to the punch with a lot of features, they just didn't care about online back then. if it's the database that is the problem then compatibility shouldn't be an issue because the problem is server-side, not hardware-side.

PSN ID
    Ix_DarkDragon_
    well MS beat them to the punch with a lot of features, they just didn't care about online back then. if it's the database that is the problem then compatibility shouldn't be an issue because the problem is server-side, not hardware-side.
    I can agree with that. Although, i still hate the fact that they lock you out of your THIRD PARTY apps if you don't have Gold. That's the thing I get pissed about when I use my Xbox 360. Sure I can just play my games, but what if i want to watch something on Crunchyroll or Crackle, how can i do that? Hell, you can't even use YouTube without Gold.

I guess so. They still haven't fix the Friends List for PS3 users. I don't know if this is a Hardware limitation or server-side problem, but PS3 users can't see Vita or PS4 users online. Xbox 360 users can see Xbox One friends online, but it doesn't show what games they play or achievements for Xbox One Games.

Extreme Poster
    friends list is definitely server-side.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    MS just recently added the ability to region change with a 3 month limit between changes, even if Sony had a 1 year minimum before being able to change again it'd be fine, many people move to different countries and just simply making a new PSN account like they suggest is stupid, no one wants to lose their already bought stuff on PSN or trophies.

22. Likes Admartian likes this post
    PSN ID
    Ix_DarkDragon_
    friends list is definitely server-side.
    Yup and all the PS3 needs is a S/W Update or do some enhancements on the server end. The PS3 can view PS4 Trophies fine, but it can't see PS4 friends online.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    MS just recently added the ability to region change with a 3 month limit between changes, even if Sony had a 1 year minimum before being able to change again it'd be fine, many people move to different countries and just simply making a new PSN account like they suggest is stupid, no one wants to lose their already bought stuff on PSN or trophies.
    Indeed. Although on the Xbox 360, changing Region on the account is pointless. Your Xbox 360 is stuck to 1 Region. If you bought an American Xbox 360 and you move to Japan with that same Xbox, but your account has been migrated to a Japanese account, your American Console won't work with Japanese games as it was intended. Even Digital Downloads don't even work. At least now with the Xbox One, games are REGION FREE. No need to worry about that kind of problem.

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    And I thought the Japanese think LONG-TERM, i guess that didn't happen during the development of PSN.
    Generalizing much?

Extreme Poster
    Yeah, they really need to fix this $#@!. i can certainly imagine people not wanting to spend a lot of money again if they had to make a new name. idiotic. especially when people are willing to PAY for it. i always thought that was silly too.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Even Digital Downloads don't even work.
    Well that sucks big time then. At least atm I can simply buy stuff off my US account and play it on my main account with any DLC bought off my US account too. But that won't work with Vita which is why I need to switch altogether or Sony needs to add multiple accounts to Vita.

PSN ID
    Ix_DarkDragon_
    Quote Originally Posted by Serinous View Post
    Generalizing much?
    Maybe.

Yeah, they really need to fix this $#@!. i can certainly imagine people not wanting to spend a lot of money again if they had to make a new name. idiotic. especially when people are willing to PAY for it. i always thought that was silly too.
    I prefer if they charge people to change their names. Its sometimes annoying on Steam where people constantly change their name and you say to yourself "Did i remember adding this guy?"

Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Well that sucks big time then. At least atm I can simply buy stuff off my US account and play it on my main account with any DLC bought off my US account too. But that won't work with Vita which is why I need to switch altogether or Sony needs to add multiple accounts to Vita.
    On the Playstation side, you are able to play any Region game on your PSN Account. Whether it be a US Account, Japanese Account, European Account, etc; The only thing you CAN'T do is download a DLC for a specific region. If you have a US Account and you have a European specific game, you can't download the DLCs for it. This is where Multiple accounts come in or REGION MIGRATION comes into play.

Extreme Poster
    they can always limit you 1 change a year and then charge if you do more or something.

Thread Information