Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Counting Bro
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    27
    Posts
    8,565
    Rep Power
    66
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII

    New Story DLC coming to GTA V in 2014

    http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/12/0...coming-in-2014
    Rockstar Games has revealed that Grand Theft Auto V's first story-centric add-on will arrive in 2014, and stars the original cast of Michael, Trevor, and Franklin. On Rockstar's Newsire, the developer said, "we have big plans for substantial additions in 2014 continuing Michael, Franklin and Trevor's action, mayhem and unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas."
    Old news (don't see it posted anywhere) and not really much given away but at least there is confirmation that story based dlc is coming.
    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

  2. #2
    Veteran
    GazzaGSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,652
    Rep Power
    80
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Big plans for Michael, Trevor and Franklin, I can't say too much for spoilers so do not click this if you do not want to know or not completed the single player:



  3. #3
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Posts
    4,110
    Rep Power
    63
    Wasnt really impressed by the story neither by the game, doubt I will be getting it.

  4. #4
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    13,195
    Rep Power
    111
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Southern San Andreas? I assume that means the countryside or a totally new area? I would love to see San Fierro and Las Venturas in a future story DLC.


  5. #5
    Master Guru
    ttech10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Posts
    6,763
    Rep Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Southern San Andreas? I assume that means the countryside or a totally new area? I would love to see San Fierro and Las Venturas in a future story DLC.
    It's kind of funny, since San Andreas is the state. In GTA:V it consists only of Los Santos and Blaine County. But in GTA: San Andreas, it consists of three major cities (Los Santos, Las Venturas and San Fierro) plus various countrysides.

    In V, Los Santos and Mount Chiliad are on the same island, while in San Andreas they are on different ones and Mount Chiliad is west of Los Santos.

    So, Southern San Andreas, can only mean either the Southern San Andreas in V which consists only of Los Santos, or the Southern San Andreas in San Andreas which consists only of Mount Chiliad plus countryside and Los Santos. It appears they really wanted to make sure nobody had thoughts that this DLC could include a new area or even part of North Yankton.

  6. #6
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    13,195
    Rep Power
    111
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    It's kind of funny, since San Andreas is the state. In GTA:V it consists only of Los Santos and Blaine County. But in GTA: San Andreas, it consists of three major cities (Los Santos, Las Venturas and San Fierro) plus various countrysides.

    In V, Los Santos and Mount Chiliad are on the same island, while in San Andreas they are on different ones and Mount Chiliad is west of Los Santos.

    So, Southern San Andreas, can only mean either the Southern San Andreas in V which consists only of Los Santos, or the Southern San Andreas in San Andreas which consists only of Mount Chiliad plus countryside and Los Santos. It appears they really wanted to make sure nobody had thoughts that this DLC could include a new area or even part of North Yankton.
    Well I gotta hand it to them, if that's true, that's one way to be a buzzkill.


  7. #7
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    May 2013
    PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Posts
    424
    Rep Power
    14
    I reckon these Dlc's will be the push for a next gen release. Full price and a code perhaps for future dlc.

  8. #8
    The Dawkness!
    Naxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,825
    Rep Power
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraGaz View Post
    Big plans for Michael, Trevor and Franklin, I can't say too much for spoilers so do not click this if you do not want to know or not completed the single player:



    My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

  9. #9
    Veteran
    GazzaGSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,652
    Rep Power
    80
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxi View Post
    Makes sense

  10. #10
    Master Guru
    IWAO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Copenhagen
    PSN ID
    DynamicSun
    Posts
    6,250
    Rep Power
    77
    I can't wait for this!

  11. #11
    Dedicated Member
    John Willaford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Owings Mills, MD
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,009
    Rep Power
    22
    Randy Quaid will see aliens
    Sleeping very soundly on a Saturday morning I was dreaming
    I was Al Capone
    There's a rumour going round, gotta clear outta town
    I'm smelling like a dry fish bone
    Here come the Law, gonna break down the door, gonna carry me
    away once more
    Never, never, never get it any more
    Gotta get away from this stone cold floor
    Crazy
    Stone cold crazy, you know

  12. #12
    Super Elite
    Sir_Scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Posts
    2,081
    Rep Power
    69
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    It's inevitable they would do DLC, but don't blame them if they don't add new areas or whatnot. The amount of time it must've taken to create the game was probably pretty staggering. If they just add more plot, probably add some new things to mess with too.


  13. #13
    Elite Guru
    EHY893's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,548
    Rep Power
    70
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    I'll be buying any and all DLC they bring out. I love GTA V. I hope they bring a next gen version out with all the DLC inside on the disc. I'd buy that also.

  14. #14
    Master Guru
    IWAO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Copenhagen
    PSN ID
    DynamicSun
    Posts
    6,250
    Rep Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    I'll be buying any and all DLC they bring out. I love GTA V. I hope they bring a next gen version out with all the DLC inside on the disc. I'd buy that also.
    Me too!

  15. #15
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Posts
    4,110
    Rep Power
    63
    Cant really understand why so many people are liking this game, for me it was a disappointment.

  16. #16
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    PSN ID
    DK-Matty
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Im not sure sure if im interested in DLC for this game, im a little over it now -.-

  17. #17
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    13,195
    Rep Power
    111
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Scud View Post
    It's inevitable they would do DLC, but don't blame them if they don't add new areas or whatnot. The amount of time it must've taken to create the game was probably pretty staggering. If they just add more plot, probably add some new things to mess with too.
    I heard they'll add the casino in the story DLC. Sounds good, but I would love Las Venturas more. They did hint that the online would get new areas, even Liberty City.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Cant really understand why so many people are liking this game, for me it was a disappointment.
    No, you're right. $1 billion in three days and millions of people playing this game everyday probably means this game sucks.


  18. #18
    Wibbly Wobbly
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,072
    Rep Power
    132
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    I'd love for them to include Las Venturas and San Fiero. But I'd settle for a chunky SP DLC at this point.

    More HEISTS PLEASE!!!!
    Be Together - Not the same.



  19. Likes Gers likes this post
  20. #19
    Master Guru
    ttech10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Posts
    6,763
    Rep Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Cant really understand why so many people are liking this game, for me it was a disappointment.
    Opinions.

    I've never understood Minecraft, BioShock, God of War and many other games that are highly rated and appreciated. What matters is that others do.

  21. #20
    Counting Bro
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    27
    Posts
    8,565
    Rep Power
    66
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    I heard they'll add the casino in the story DLC. Sounds good, but I would love Las Venturas more. They did hint that the online would get new areas, even Liberty City.
    The casino will still be pretty cool but yeah I'd much rather have Las Venturas or San Fiero.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

  22. #21
    Im looking forward to seeing whatever new content comes out!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.