Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast
    PSN ID
    infinityignited91

confess something

incase we dont already have a confession thread.... always tend to be fun
    can be as big or little as you like

my mate started dating this chic - my mate has been single for as long as anyone can remember, this is pretty much his first girl friend (to set the scene he's mid 20's). he's a great guy as a mate that's the problem he kept getting friend zoned but ughhhh srsly he used to hit on literally every girl he met. It was just embarrassing (i know i'm a d*ck)
    so anyways this girl that he's stared seeing now he didnt even hit on her he was hitting on her mate and got knocked back and then this chic was drunk and apparently wanted some attention. Which i think is crazy for a start why would you date someone you know was trying to get into your friends pants!?
    but he makes no effort when it comes to women..... he even said and i quote he wont waste time getting dressed up nice to make a good impression to a girl on a date because she should be lucky he just turns up"
    then our other friend said to me afterwards "really bc i thought he'd be eternally grateful to get a date in the first place" (obviously this was before he started seeing this chic he's seeing now)
    this is turning into a bloody wrong story
    anyways idk i guess i kinda feel jelous...... i'm not sure why. like i said he is a great guy but like yeah i guess the pieces of his life are falling together and i'm just hung up bc mines arent. (srsly i've never been in a relationship at birthday or xmas time O.o)

hmmm i feel like a knob saying or just mad at myself in general for even thinking it.

credit: cybertox

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    My wife and I had a threesome with my best friends wife........No regrets.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    just 1 time thing?

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    just 1 time thing?
    Yep, only happened once.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Yep, only happened once.
    $#@!ty

6. Likes $Greatness$ , Lethal likes this post
    PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    i confess i'm going to buy my 11th pair of vans tomorrow :$

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Confess... here goes.

I confess that I want to have a three-some with my best friends wife since he had one with mine.

Unbound Mercenary
    Confession?

I once cheated on a test by going up to the teachers desk and asking for help, and seeing the answer sheet, remembered the whole thing. Getting 100% on the test. :/

Pretty weak, but whatevs.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Apprentice
    When I was in grade school I five finger discounted a local convenience store everyday after school for 2 school years back to back and took massive amounts of candy and gum.

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    I have done 150mph on a motorway early in the morning, 80mph over the speed limit!

It was just me in the car!
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    I cheated on an exam in college a couple of years ago. The cheat sheet was "leaked", for a lack of a better word and it turns out the answers matched the questions on the exam. I botched some questions on purpose, but I passed with a wonderful grade. I don't feel guilty either, because I didn't like the course.

PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    my mate has changed since he got a girlfriend and i think he's a d*ckhead for it.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by infinityignited View Post
    my mate has changed since he got a girlfriend and i think he's a d*ckhead for it.
    Saw that happen to one of my friends years ago, she had to go everywhere with him, even when we went watching the WRC in Wales, she must have been bored out of her tiny mind but she still came.
    There must have been isolated windy conditions that night because the caravan was rocking and swaying.
    And when we organised a lads only night out without our GFs she still managed to turn up. We didn't like her much.
    In the end she dumped him and he blamed it on some other friend (not me) and he still held a grudge against that guy for years.
    Last edited by keefy; 12-27-2013 at 16:58.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    I'd be ok with a majority of my family just died

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

16. Likes infinityignited likes this post
    PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Saw that happen to one of my friends years ago, she had to go everywhere with him, even when we went watching the WRC in Wales, she must have been bored out of her tiny mind but she still came.
    There must have been isolated windy conditions that night because the caravan was rocking and swaying.
    And when we organised a lads only night out without our GFs she still managed to turn up. We didn't like her much.
    In the end she dumped him and he blamed it on some other friend (not me) and he still held a grudge against that guy for years.
    haha how did she manage that to get her way into the lads weekend.

i think the fact it's not actually her that's the problem. she is one of our friends too there was (is) a group of us so there was him & there was her in the group - that was fine. Unfortunately he was part of the group before her and hence my loyalties (sp?) (used to) lie with him but like i say since they've hooked up he's changed. On the other hand i dont really understand her either. The same night she made a move on him (which is what started this whole thing!) he was hitting on someone else (& got rejected) literally not even 2 hours prior to hitting on him and setting this in motion she said to us (me & another in the group) "he's not dating material"
    wft and now 2 months later their still dating. I dont get her motives on that at all. It makes no logical sense.
    Anyways this is his first girlfriend so i dont even know why i'm surpirsed he's acting like a 14 year old kid about the whole thing. Today i was trying to have a conversation with him and he kept texting on his phone so I decided to push his buttons a little and made a joke about how they are now at that stage of the relationship they cant go a minute without talking to one another and he said "actually it's been an hour since i text her and she's only just replied"
    O.o jeez it was a f*cking joke
    gargh

i sound crappy i think i'm just p*ssed because i thought i had a mate i could trust but i guess it seems like he just wanted to hang out while he didnt have a girlfriend. That and he seems to have developed this ego.

this is why couples shouldnt form in friendship groups >=/ before i liked them both, now i dont like either of them!
    Last edited by infinityignited; 12-27-2013 at 18:30.

Elite Sage
    I'm surrounded by female friends I would have friends-with-benefits relationships with. Only 1-2 persons I wouldn't accept thought and even these cases are only about their physical appearances, nothing to do with their relationship status (single, dating).

OH MY!
    Hopefully it was awesome.
    Last edited by Mael Duin; 12-27-2013 at 19:32.
    Man who chase after bus get exhausted, man who run in front of bus get tired
    Man who masturbates in class has firm grip of subject at hand
    Woman who sink in man's arms soon have arms in man's sink

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    This woman that I knew liked me and I liked her and were in the early stages of becoming a couple, we hung out a fair bit, well I got a bit drunk and she was acting like a $#@!, so I said to her "why you being a $#@!?"

The next day I woke up hand cuffed to a bed with some sexy fine woman in a nurse uniform looking at me, I thought I hit the jackpot. It was like the scene from Gold finger

Anyway I am not that lucky, turns out I parked my car in some persons living room backwards and the police do not like it when you do that.

She never spoke to me again.
    Last edited by keefy; 12-27-2013 at 20:35.

20. Likes Lebowski , Mael Duin likes this post
    Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I was having sex with this guys wife for about 6 months. One day he came home early and I had to scoop up my clothes and climb out the bedroom window. The neighbor across the street saw the husbands car pulling into the driveway and me climbing out the window. He was laughing his ass off. lol

PSN ID
    croatoa
    I sometimes envision myself beating my father to a bloody pulp(or worse) because he has filled my mind with nightmares I cannot escape and he really messed me up as a kid. He is the only person I can honestly say that I hate on this planet. My first and only enemy, nothing but darkness and bitter bile comes from me when I think of him. The only bright side to our relationship(or lack thereof) is that he taught me exactly the kind of person that I will NEVER be.

PSN ID
    croatoa
    On a lighter note- I also dropped my playstation 4 whilst moving it to play just dance 2014 and it no longer plays discs, forcing me to use my accidental coverage long before the plan expires :'( Moral of the story- if you are clumsy don't play just dance and buy the playstation protection plan :P

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Riptide_Warrior View Post
    On a lighter note- I also dropped my playstation 4 whilst moving it to play just dance 2014 and it no longer plays discs, forcing me to use my accidental coverage long before the plan expires :'( Moral of the story- if you are clumsy don't play just dance and buy the playstation protection plan :P
    Real moral of the story: Don't play Just Dance.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

25. Likes darky89 , Riptide_Warrior likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    i'm white

Master Guru
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    I'm just a well trained internet lobster.
    Last edited by darky89; 01-05-2014 at 03:58.

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

28. Likes Ezekiel likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by infinityignited View Post
    Funny you should mention that. Same thing happened to who I considered my best friend, in high school. Except, he wasn't an asshole, but he was on her leash. He always did stuff like, "have to ask her first if it's ok" when I proposed we do something, even as simple as seeing a movie. And now, we're both in our 20's, barely talk to each other, other than being facebook friends. He had a kid with her, but their relationship didn't work out, he's been keeping the kid and is a remarkable father. It's too bad it worked out the way it did, because they were madly in love when I knew him and I used to even talk to her on IM chat.

WRC in Wales, she must have been bored out of her tiny mind but she still came.
    She was bored out of her mind at a WRC event? WRC as in World Rally Championship?! You mean to tell me, this sorry $#@! was bored at the $#@!ing insane fast-paced, near-to-death-experience sport? I would have dumped her ass on the spot. What the $#@!, now I'm pissed off for him.

What a $#@!.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica
    At the age of 17, I once went to a 30 year old womans house who used to babysit me, who's children I used to babysit and who is friends with my mum, at 7:30am to have sex with her on her waterbed whilst her children were out on a fishing trip with their dad.

True story.

PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

31. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post

Thread Information