Apprentice

Battlefield 4 Veteran Status

Just thinking if you are a vet for any of the previous Battlefield games (1942, Bad Company 1 and 2 and Battlefield 3 in my case) if you would get anything unique to vets in BF4 (like the M1911). From what I have read there was a problem bringing out a veteran battlepack for anyone with the vet status a lot of weeks ago. Does anyone know what this battlepack included and if the problem has been resolved yet? I have checked my battlepacks and it doesnt show that I've unlocked anything. Considering DICE have said they will be concentrating on addressing any glitches and bugs before they deal with anything else I wont be holding my breath.

Thanks in advance for any helpful advice/info.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by timewriter2003 View Post
    Just thinking if you are a vet for any of the previous Battlefield games (1942, Bad Company 1 and 2 and Battlefield 3 in my case) if you would get anything unique to vets in BF4 (like the M1911). From what I have read there was a problem bringing out a veteran battlepack for anyone with the vet status a lot of weeks ago. Does anyone know what this battlepack included and if the problem has been resolved yet? I have checked my battlepacks and it doesnt show that I've unlocked anything. Considering DICE have said they will be concentrating on addressing any glitches and bugs before they deal with anything else I wont be holding my breath.

Thanks in advance for any helpful advice/info.
    *EDIT*
    Just checked my Veteran status on Battlelog and it says I am a vet 1. If I log into Battlefield Bad Company 2 it says I am a vet 3. This is just confusing me even more. I know it is dependent on the amount of games you have played minus 1 but the vet 3 status is definitely right.

Veteran
    I doubt anyone here will know this, I would suggest you take this to the battlelog forums, I'm sure someone should be easily able to answer that for ya.

Thread Information