Gran Turismo 6 Languages?

Hello everyone, Is there anyway to set up Languages in Gran Turismo 6 to spanish? like there was in GT5 and GT5P? Been looking all over the settings menu, and I cannot find it.

This is not for me, but for a friend.

Thank you in advance.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Go to OPTIONS > GLOBAL > SELECT LANGUAGE

Last edited by F34R; 12-26-2013 at 16:18.

Holy Crap F34R, Here is something you do not see every day! Please take a look at the screenshot below.
    Should I re-install the game? is this something that you unlock over time lol, What the heck is going on..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/112586527@N06/

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I checked, and it does state that the language selection is only available in certain areas. Which do you have? Just a N/A release?

yeah, I suppose so bud, Bought it from Amazon. So yeah US Sale, Did you buy it from another country/region?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    I think the US version doesn't have the language selection. That screen shot is from the manual itself. If it isn't there in your menu like the pic you posted, then it's not there. I'll keep looking to see if there is some way to "import" it into the game or something.

Well this is truly amazing sir, You are absolutely correct. On there manual online my picture is exactly what they show! and it does say this at the bottom of the page.

Select Language (only available in certain versions)
    Set the language in which in-game text will be displayed.
    Source: http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/m...option/general

So how would you know which versions have this and which do not? and where would one be able to buy one?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    I would assume that the EUR version is a territory that has so many different languages that they include that option there. I am going to see if the language packs are installed on the PS3 HDD. If they are, there might be a way to strip those language packs, and put them on your PS3 hdd, allowing that option to be available.

Gonna take me at least another hour to start on it though. I'm watching the Liverpool v Man City game lol. Second half is about to start. Gimmie a little bit of time after the game ends and I'll see what I can come up with. Either post here, or PM me, which language your interested in please.

No doubt bro, I appreciate your time and help on this no worries at all. I need a Spanish pack, from either Mexico or Espaņa (Spain). Spain would be preferred though.

I just went to the GT6 website, and if you change the region to Spain (Espaņa) it gives you the picture that you linked me earlier, haha those bastards.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/es/gt6/m...option/general

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    I can put the files where need be, but only on the modded ps3. On my stock ps3, I'm not able to. Still looking for options.

Copy that, Thank you once again for the time your investing into this project bro. Much appreciate it. However it looks like in the end seems like the other viable options would be to purchase one of those "certain versions" Any safe sites that you know of where i could purchase a copy of GT6 From spain? I tried Amazon/Spain and they do have the game available however it cannot be delivered to the US sadly.

If you or anyone else happens to know of any sites please let me know, I will NOT purchase anything until you come to a dead end on your search. This is pretty ludacris having to purchase another copy of the game just for an additional language pack. Not sure why they decided to separate language packs based on regions.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    I'm going to get another retail disc and see what goes from there. The one I have is only a promo disc, and isn't retail. There might be something different in that respect. So, I'll eat the cost just to try and get this figured out lol. I should be back in a couple hours.

Copy that bro, here is hoping your a GT6 fan! if not it's going to be just sitting there on your shelf. However if you read this head to gamestop, the price for today is like $39.99 good deal to buy it!

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Yeah. I'm in line now lol. I'm a fan of gt5 and playing the promo copy I have is kinda a let down I guess.

No biggie though. It's just money.

Haha alright good to hear, Let me know if you come up with anything If you do end up checking tonight. Will be up till 2 / 3am EST, no work tomorow

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    I just got home. Getting my slim ps3 set up, etc.

edit:

downloading update. 1255MB. 10% done.
    Last edited by F34R; 12-27-2013 at 01:16.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Well, that was a bust lol. Not going to work on a non-modded PS3. Sorry.

Damn bro, once again sorry for wasting your time and money on this side project. However on the plus side you now got GT6 haha, Hopefully you will like it.

Would you happen to know any sites where I could order the GT6 Version of spain? Amazon will sadly not ship the game to the US.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by AmdTactical View Post
    Damn bro, once again sorry for wasting your time and money on this side project. However on the plus side you now got GT6 haha, Hopefully you will like it.

Would you happen to know any sites where I could order the GT6 Version of spain? Amazon will sadly not ship the game to the US.
    That I don't know. All the import shops I used to buy from don't do it anymore.

I do like racing. However, Gt6 isn't bringing anything worthwhile past gt5 for me. Also, coming from Forza (because it's next gen compared to Gt6) it's like playing Gt on the PS3 then getting a PS2 out and playing Gt. HUGE difference. I dunno, I might raffle this sucker off on the forums lol.

Well this whole thing has sucked, Not even sure IF I manage to get a copy, because it being from Spain and all it may not connect to the store or access the online features, due to the region block.

Here is hoping they release a DLC language pack, or waiting till sometime next year for the PS4 version to have better language support. Not holding my breath for either of those options haha. Well once again Ty F34R.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    You're welcome. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Thread Information